• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T]

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Shatter-Fist was lost in thought. Everybody else was off on a mission. Everybody. He was normally left behind when a mission required finesse. They considered him a threat to anything intelligent. They thought he was stupid. Rodrick couldn't hate them for it, they were his brothers. If he actually talked, then maybe they wouldn't think that, but he couldn't talk, no matter how hard he tried. He was afraid of actually proving them right and saying something stupid. He stood alone in the dining room with a mug of Oran Berry juice in his hand. It must've been all the Breaker's favorite, because they were always running out. It was pretty much currency.

All these damned deaths...Hell, even Brutis...Brutis of all people. I was convinced the old man was invincible. Rodrick had formed a bond with Brutis. The Primape had saved him from a life of an orphan with no future. Because of Brutis, he had a home. Arceus dammit! It hurt to know that he was gone. He was the oldest member of the Breakers, and probably the strongest, despite what anyone else said.

He was shaken from his meditation when one Sam 'DarkKnight' walked in and approached him. "Hey there, Shatter-Fist. How has life been with the Breakers?"

Damn! What do I say! "U-Uh...It's been rough these last few days, if you can understand." He didn't know what else to say. "How has life been with you, DarkKnight?" Shatter-Fist considered DarkKnight a friend. That was more than a lot of Breakers could say.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Sergeant Samuel "DarkKnight" Farseer
Outside the Breaker's base

Shatter-Fist responded with an, "U-Uh...It's been rough these last few days, if you can understand..." Samuel nodded, he could guess how rough things were. Then Shatter-Fist continued, "How has life been with you, DarkKnight?"

Samuel was indeed impressed that Shatter-Fist Recognized him... but then again what could he expect from such a friend.

"well I evolved from the Kirlia form I was in last time we saw each other... and I was doing some meditating and thinking while I was gone so I've been alright... could still swear that Gengar is still trying to have me killed." he said the last bit in a slightly joking manner, then he turned to a more serious face, "has there still been the training regimen or has Brutis held the training off for now?"

Samuel walked over and took himself a seat across from the Machoke, ready to listen.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Well I evolved from the Kirlia form I was in last time we saw each other... and I was doing some meditating and thinking while I was gone so I've been alright... Could still swear that Gengar is still trying to have me killed. Has there still been the training regimen or has Brutis held the training off for now?" DarkKnight didn't know. He had left a while back to train.

Rodrick looked down solemnly, and quaffed down some Oran Berry juice. "Bru-Brutis didn't make it to the burial." He choked up and slammed his hand down on the table, causing a miniature tremor throughout the base. "Brick fell in combat...Brutis lead a group to bury him...He didn't make it...Arceus damned him!" He slammed his hand down again, leading to another tremor. A tear welled up in his eyes. "We're going to elect the third leader in two days..." He looked up at Samuel. "Samuel, you've been a good friend to me for all these years. If you nominate yourself, I'll stand with you. You have my vote."

Years
  • Seen yesterday
the Breaker's base: dining room

Rodrick looked down solemnly, and quaffed down some Oran Berry juice. "Bru-Brutis didn't make it to the burial." He choked up and slammed his hand down on the table, causing a miniature tremor throughout the base. "Brick fell in combat...Brutis lead a group to bury him...He didn't make it...Arceus damned him!" He slammed his hand down again, leading to another tremor. A tear welled up in his eyes. "We're going to elect the third leader in two days..." He looked up at Samuel. "Samuel, you've been a good friend to me for all these years. If you nominate yourself, I'll stand with you. You have my vote."

Samuel listened to Rodrick with intent thinking about all of this information, "Wow... gone through two leaders in two days... that's a record that I hope we don't repeate again..." Samuel lowered his head in respect to Brick and Brutis. "I would be honored to fill their place... I'm honored to have you, a dear friend to both myself and Brutis stand by me... it means allot, thank you." Samuel grabbed a pitcher of Oran berry juice, and poured both himself and Rodrick a new glass. "to friendship and the breakers." Samuel said in offering a toast.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"Wow... gone through two leaders in two days... that's a record that I hope we don't repeat again..." Samuel lowered his head in respect to Brick and Brutis. "I would be honored to fill their place... I'm honored to have you, a dear friend to both myself and Brutis stand by me... it means a lot, thank you." Samuel grabbed a pitcher of Oran berry juice, and poured both himself and Rodrick a new glass. "To friendship and the breakers." Samuel said in offering a toast.

Rodrick raised his glass and nodded. "To friendship and Breakers." He drank deeply and set his glass down. "You're a good man, Samuel. I'm sure the other Breakers will support you." He stood up and held his hand out to the Gallade. "I'd be honored to follow you." As far as he knew, DarkKnight would make a good leader. He wasn't too rash, nor was he too dumb. "I'm with you all the way."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Scott - Death of A King

Scott looked up after noticing he had no reply, and Victor who was in front of him, was shaken up a little. There were no more cries coming from the houndoor, it had obviously fainted. Scott lept up on Victor's back, hoping he wouldn't mind to see what was so disturbing...

King lay, on the ground dead, with just one fell cut through his body. The houndoor was lethal, it had cut open the Kings body. Scott, shrieked a little, and hoped no-one had noticed.

Mareep: Erm what's wrong.

Scott: Nothing, nothing at all. We were just disgusted by, Kings rash decision to leave us all of a sudden, that's all, now can you move backwards, we can't go any further.

The mareep turned, and headed back down the narrow slope. Scott followed, and so did Victor.

Scott: Now do you agree we should of gone home while we had a chance.

Scott had a bit of anger in his voice. He didn't want to admit it, but Victor was even more annoying than before, no matter if he apologized. Scott didn't turn to Victor, but kept walking, following Mareep, who kept turning back to check everyone was still following.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
the Breaker's base: dining room

Rodrick raised his glass and nodded. "To friendship and Breakers." He drank deeply and set his glass down. "You're a good man, Samuel. I'm sure the other Breakers will support you." He stood up and held his hand out to the Gallade. "I'd be honored to follow you." As far as he knew, DarkKnight would make a good leader. He wasn't too rash, nor was he too dumb. "I'm with you all the way."

Samuel nodded, "thank you, I appreciate that..." then an Idea struck his head, "hey, How about we head into the training room and spar... it's been a while since I've had a proper sparing match... that should take our minds off of this," Samuel got up and walked to the door, he stood by the door waiting for Rodrick to make his decision.

Back