• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Prince's DW Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016

Happy Prince's DW Shop

• Hello there, I'm Fiery Dash. The shop's purpose is to giveaway legit Dream World Pokémon since DW for Gen V will be closing soon. Most of the offers are female, unless they are Genderless Species or Male Only Species. Missed certain Pokémon from DW? Try your luck here! ;) (Note: The shop does not provide event DW Pokémon like Kanto starters currently.)

Agreement and Rules

• Follow all PokeCommunity and Trade Corner Rules;
  • Pokemon that are given away are all clones with some touched while some are untouched, and both will be stated explicitly;
  • Pokemon that are given away are all free. However we urge you to contribute to the shop, so that we can expand our selection for everyone;
  • Please do not ask for a specific Nature and/or IV set;
  • Your offered Pokemon will be checked by PokeCheck, if found out that hacked Pokemon was offered(albeit intended or not), you will be reported immediately. So you must [S-HIGHLIGHT]be sure about the origins of the Pokemon you're going to offer[/S-HIGHLIGHT];
  • Your trade request can be rejected and denied with no further explanation. So please be polite and patient, do not try to rush the trade or have any silly requests, or you will be blacklisted until further notice;
  • Pokemon that are given away are for personal use only, including but not limited to competitive battling, in-game use, breeding. Redistribution is forbidden, you will be blacklisted and reported;
  • Please switch off the mic by pressing X button, upon entering Wi-Fi Room, idle chit chat during trading is prohibited.
  • The "Agreement and Rules", can be updated and/or changed without prior notice;
  • By requesting trades, it means you have acknowledge the whole "Agreement and Rules" section, thus agreeing to all of the conditions.

Trainer Info and Friendcodes
Hilda - 3353 8079 6817 | OTID: 61039
Hilbert - 4857 0465 3162 | OTID: 56976
Nate - 4900 5564 4267 | OTID: 60454
Rosa - 3268 4674 4854 | OTID: 49008

Codes and Cheats Used
None (However your offer will be checked with PokeCheck. Pokémon are cloned with PokeCheck.)

Offers

Hilda's offer
Spoiler:

Hilbert's offer
Spoiler:

Nate's offer
Spoiler:

Rosa's offer
Spoiler:

Contributed Pokémon By Contributors
Spoiler:

Contribution Wants
  • Untouched or Touched Female Pokemon with Hidden Ability that must be caught in Entree Forest.
  • Untouched or Touched Female Pokemon with Hidden Ability that must be caught from Hidden Grotto.
  • Untouched or Touched Female Pokemon with Hidden Ability that must be caught with Pokémon Dream Radar.

Contribution Rules
  • Must NOT have an infraction for offering hacked Pokémon.
  • Must be an active member of PokéCommunity for at least 6 months.
  • Must have a trade thread that has been active for a period of 3 months or be an established trader.
  • Must have a post count of at least 100 posts.

Whitelist
A Splash of Colour (by [supporter]Iloveeevee[/supporter] and tabor62)
À minuit (by Mac and Sydian)

BLACKLIST

css by laugh

Last edited:

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I have a ton of Female DW Pokemon on White 2, through Dream Radar, but I don't have an (active) Trade Thread, so I cannot be counted as a contributor, BUT I have:

Sigilyph
Shuckle
Drifloon
Riolu
Munna
Swablu
Igglybuff
Ralts
Togepi
Bronzor (I know it's Genderless)
Staryu (Same as Brozor)

I also have Palkia, Dialga, and the Therians. (All but Thundurus are untouched, though the Legendaries have edited Movesets. I'd need a clone back of the Legends, too.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
I have a ton of Female DW Pokemon on White 2, through Dream Radar, but I don't have an (active) Trade Thread, so I cannot be counted as a contributor, BUT I have:

Sigilyph
Shuckle
Drifloon
Riolu
Munna
Swablu
Igglybuff
Ralts
Togepi
Bronzor (I know it's Genderless)
Staryu (Same as Brozor)

I also have Palkia, Dialga, and the Therians. (All but Thundurus are untouched, though the Legendaries have edited Movesets. I'd need a clone back of the Legends, too.)

You don't need to have an active thread to be a Contributor here on my thread; you can be a Contributor to my shop!
As long as your offer matches "Contribution Wants" (for that please see it from my original post).
Are there any Pokemon from the above list are female? If so they can be contributed.

As for the two below can be contributed as long as...
Bronzor has a Calm or Careful Nature,
Staryu has Quiet Nature.
If Bronzor and Staryu are not those Natures, nevertheless they will STILL be accepted, they can not be counted as Contribute Pokemon though.

Tell me your wanted Pokemon then I shall trade with you!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
May I please stake a claim on #436 Bronzor - Entree Forest - Untouched? I can offer some DW Pokemon of my own.

No problem, but it has a Docile Nature. Are you fine with that?
You may register Hilda's Friendcode and you can find it from the thread or my signature. ;)

pknight96

Years
You don't need to have an active thread to be a Contributor here on my thread; you can be a Contributor to my shop!
As long as your offer matches "Contribution Wants" (for that please see it from my original post).
Are there any Pokemon from the above list are female? If so they can be contributed.

All are female, yes.

As for the two below can be contributed as long as...
Bronzor has a Calm or Careful Nature,
Staryu has Quiet Nature.
If Bronzor and Staryu are not those Natures, nevertheless they will STILL be accepted, they can not be counted as Contribute Pokemon though.

I'm pretty sure the Staryu has a Quiet Nature, and I may have both Calm and Careful Bronzors.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
All are female, yes.

I'm pretty sure the Staryu has a Quiet Nature, and I may have both Calm and Careful Bronzors.

Hahaha! Good! What do you want in return?
You are able to pick Pokemon that were labeled as Exclusive for Contributors,
if you are offering those females!
Though I have to stress that DW offsprings are NOT accepted.

Leave me your FC when you are ready!

pknight96

Years
None are offspring, all achieved directly through Dream Radar.

Hmm... I am interested in the Hariyama, Staravia, Remoraid, Magikarp, Miltank, Gible, Barboach, and Druddigon. I'll contribute all, so the rest can be whatever you'd like to trade.

My FC is in my Signature, but I cannot trade until 2:30 PM EST (About 4 Hours).

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
None are offspring, all achieved directly through Dream Radar.

Hmm... I am interested in the Hariyama, Staravia, Remoraid, Magikarp, Miltank, Gible, Barboach, and Druddigon. I'll contribute all, so the rest can be whatever you'd like to trade.

My FC is in my Signature, but I cannot trade until 2:30 PM EST (About 4 Hours).

For my FC, please add Nate's from my signature.

No problem with the time, bc I needed some it to prepare too!
I will automatically go to WiFi room 4 hours later!

But is it ok if I cancel Ralts, Munna and Togepi?
Because I have them, I have not update yet since'm using my phone to browse.

Last edited:

pknight96

Years
It's alright, man. Just clone them, and send them back to me, or something.

Besides, I have the Shiny Dialga and Palkia from the event. Hopefully, I can get the Giratina today.

The only one I really care a lot about is the Thundurus (Timid Nature, and EV Trained 252 S. Atk, 252 Spd, and 4 HP (May have accidentally done 255 in S. Atk and Spd, though.)

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
It's alright, man. Just clone them, and send them back to me, or something.

Besides, I have the Shiny Dialga and Palkia from the event. Hopefully, I can get the Giratina today.

The only one I really care a lot about is the Thundurus (Timid Nature, and EV Trained 252 S. Atk, 252 Spd, and 4 HP (May have accidentally done 255 in S. Atk and Spd, though.)

Ok, but soon! Bc I have to catch some Zsss after our trade!
It's already 1:30 AM here already, and even my cat's asleep already!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Sorry... I'll be on as soon as I can. I get out of school ion a minute, and I'll be home for in about 15 Minutes. Give me about 10 from that, and I'll be on.

NO! Do not rush, I hate getting rush; I hate rushing others either.
Don't worry I have something to keep me awake!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Don't worry, I just got home, and everything's set...

But I have some bad news... The Staryu and none of my Bronzors match the natures you asked for... Sorry.

No worries, I'll be treating them as random Pokemon. :)
Please wait a moment, just figure out my Wi-Fi settings was directed to Pokecheck!
Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back