• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Mission Accomplished!" - The Recently Finished Games Thread

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
This is the thread where we can share all the video games that we've recently completed!

On my 3DS, the last game I was able to successfully finish was Super Mario 3D Land. The final boss was, of course, Bowser, just like in almost any other Mario game. It was quite hard to defeat him. His fireball attacks were extremely massive, which made them nearly impossible to avoid. Once I had beaten him though, I was finally able to rescue Princess Peach and return her back to the castle, where she truly belongs.

Assassin's Creed II was the last game that I had beaten on my Xbox 360. I know that it's kind of an old game, but I just wanted to play it again. Throughout the ending of this game, I was required to go back to Rome and fight the Spaniard, who calls himself Rodrigo Borgia. It wasn't very hard to defeat him, though he did manage to cause me a lot of damage with the help of "Apple of Eden," a very powerful item that can be found in-game, which could do almost anything that you wish for—even stop time.

Finally, on my Wii U, Rayman Legends was the most recent game that I had the chance to complete. In my opinion, Rayman Legends has gotta be the best platform game to be ever released on the Wii U so far. Nintendo Wii U has quite a powerful graphical engine, and Rayman Legends takes full advantage of that. This game offers a variety of levels, and they are all quite entertaining. My favorite level would have to be "Sprint for your Life," which was a part of Fiesta de los Muertos, world number three of Rayman Legends. This level featured an extremely unique location, and the enemies that could found here were fun to go up against.

How about you guys? What were the last games that you were able to finish?

Last edited:

TY

GTA V(PS3): I havent played it in the weekends, so i finished it last night. The ending was pretty awesome.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I recently just finished re-playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (since something happened to my data long ago). Played it on hard mode this time around. I'm glad I played it again, doing so reminded me about how much I love this game. Its story, its gameplay (which is similar to Star Ocean, another game I love), etc. It's definitely one of my favorite games for the Wii.

I also just finished up Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. I got it from Nintendo Club's awards, but I'm only just finishing it since I've only really been playing it between classes at my college. Stealing from the shop is fun and I have no conscience. XD

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Beat Assassin's Creed I again last Sunday. Such a fun game, and I'm very glad that I beat it again. The ending fight is my favorite, and it's such a good game that opens up for Assassin's Creed II, which is even 10x better in my opinion.

Currently I'm playing Assassin's Creed II which I'd say I'm about halfway through. I've head a busy week. :p
Also, playing New Super Mario Bros. with no power ups for the challenge on here. Such an arduous challenge. I'm on the last world though so the struggle is almost over. lol

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Not done yet. But proud to say I beat Orochimaru in Naruto: Rise of a Ninja without using a memoclip (Without dying essentiallY)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I've finished both Spyro the Dragon (120%) and Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (100%) this week. I'm attempting to beat the first five Spyro games in a row with 100%/120%/117%/etc.% completion this month which will be fun because I've never came close to finishing Enter the Dragonfly and A Hero's Tail. Finishing two games in one month week is my record xD

TY

Just finished Borderlands 2 on PC and i got a legendary sniper out of it too

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Completed call of duty ghosts on veteran in 1 sitting friday, Horrendous game, do not purchase it.

Pokemon Y on my 3DS.

Ragnarok Odyssey on my Vita (so backlogged on this)

Xbox 360 Was probably BO2 veteran. Been so long since I have touched this console.

PC was red faction Armageddon.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2016
the game i recently finished on the PS3 was the first Mass Effect (working on the second one now). The recent 3DS game I finished was Pokemon Y. I think i beat it in 2 weeks

T!M

Years
Little Moar Progress from Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Beat Kiba and learned a greater sense of chakra control IE. Water walking. :)

TY

Finally, after all those ages... i beated the NOD campaign on Hard of Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun: Firestorm
The times i raged when i saw my base dying over and over again, and when i never was able to expand even a few inches :(

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I've just this minute finished Gran Turismo 4. Even though it's not 100% (some of the rally tracks are insane), I'd say that I've finished it after completing the Formula GT event.

Years
Hmmmm last game I finished was Sonic Generations and that was like two weeks ago :/ so yeah haven't been beating many games.

T!M

Years
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, still working on the Konohamaru challenges and finding the Lovelorn Villagers. However, the story is completed.

TY

Right now im gonna beat Command and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn, the first C&C ever.

Already beated the first 5 missions from the GDI campaign

Back