• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new

zakuro87

Fruits Basket!
Years
Hey! I'm new girl here! I hope i can be with all of you, and get to knoe more people here better as well!...:) Hope 2 see some msg in my inbox soon too!and hope all of us can be frenz' somehw alrite...bye bye....

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Enjoy yourselves!

OK, *jingle jingle* The Newbie Cookie Run truck/barrow/cart (see my image when I finish it) is coming by to bring newbies like yourselves cookies, drinks, and good cheer!

Oh and sometimes we bring candy canes when it's Xmas XD

Help yourselves, kick back, and... er... wave me goodbye. *drives off*

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Saphiratron said:
Hi. I just thought I'd let everyone know I'm new.

Hi Saphiratron, welcome to the boards. You can check out the mixed community groups to find people with the same hobbies/foods/ect; as you. If you want to chat, feel free to add my MSN. I hope you enjoy it here and I hope to see you around!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Welcome to PC Saphiratron!! ^_^ I hope you enjoy yourself here at PC, just follow the rules and post a lot! See you around! ^_~
*gives Saphiratron some bacon*

~Kelsey

Back