• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AWESOME EGG SHOP! CAN BREED ANY POKEMON

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
finally, after a VERYYY long time, except for munchlax, (which im waiting to get from trade :DDD) i can breed all the pokemon except with ones no genders, legendaries, shinies, or evolutions or evolutions by trade. soo

CAN GIVE:::
any pokemon except for the ones listed above

WANTS:::
shinies
legendaries :DDDD
shiny lvl 1 teddiursa female

EDIT: every week ( if i remember) i will make an egg givaway!!! ill make details later :)

YEAH... THATS ALL THANK YOU

Last edited:

epyon101

Been Playing Since Pokemon Red
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
can u do nature, and or IV breeding? if so i might be interested!

epyon101

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
@epyon101 i might be able too, but i'll have to look further into doing that...

@batmon, whats RNGing??? i dont understand..

I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
I hope you will be able to, b/c every body in this forum that can hasn't responded back to my things at all!, and RNG is a program that makes all your eggs you hatch be shiny somehow without cheating it's a nice little thing you can get i don't know how to do it I tried to figure out but it kept failing for me youtube if you want!

yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...

epyon101

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
yeah... ill try on the nature iv breeding thing. as for the RNGing, i dont do that as i listed that in the top... i WANT shiny pokemon so i can try getting a better chance of that.. so just to cover that...

well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
well dud if you are able to let me know b/c there are specific pokemon i need with certain natures, and also if possible with good IV's I got a good amount of pokemon that are shiny up for trade at least I think so!

i could do nature breeding, but i dont get how to do the iv breeding, if youre still up for it, just tell me :D

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
i have 3 legendaries and would like some pokemon breed but they have to have a specific nature and IV would be good =)

like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience

Years
like i said to epyon101 thats fine, but i cant do iv breeding, but my pokemon have high ivs, sorry for the inconvenience

ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
ok then i would like a Male Mudkip with the Nickname "Sumpex" and nature Adamant. If possible some good Egg Moves.

Nr 2 would be a Male Turtwig with the Nickname "Chelterrar" and nature Adamant. IF possible some good Egg Moves. (Bodyslam if its possible)

Nr 3 would be Beldun with the Nickname "Metagross" and nature Adamant.

Please the Nicknames have to be correct! I play a german version of the Game.

Please send me a PM when your done. And if you got Cheated Rare Candys could you level them all up to 50? Thanks

grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?

Years
grrrrrrrr my friend gave me a hacked poke and deleted my file......
it might be hard to recover but thankfully i can do your request!!! i dont hack, so im sorrry i cant lvl the rare candy stuff. and what are the legendaries youre offering?

Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
Lugia, Raikou and Entei. All are german. I can get a Ho-Oh if you want. I can also give you some German Breeding Pokemon if you need some (Got a few Snorlax) if you want to get up your chances of a shiny egg.

great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2016
great! are you going to give it with the legendaries or replace one? i dont like legendaries that much, so it doesnt matter that much, but if you can, i would like a teddiursa in an egg, to try getting a shiny one. the process of hatching eggs are long, so if you are ok with them in an egg, that would really help me, but i am ok with hatching :D

Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice :)

Years

i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2010
Put a pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor in your party when hatching, it halfs egg hatching times.

Just some advice :)

i can give them to you as a addition. But i want my wishes hatched and as i wanted them. Adamant, Male high IV etc

@batmon THANKS!!! that would really help me.
@Chrisixx sure, ill get it to you as soon as i can! :D

I am willing to trade a newly hatched Treecko for a Mudkip. (or it's evolutions)

since its 4th of july here, or whatever, you can have it for free, as i have many mudkips as well :)

Last edited:
Back