• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Actually you are right Claire. I am sorry Heretostay, but you did godmod a lot in your post. The most you could do against her is to say that you go to attack her and you can describe what you would aim to do. For example, you could say if your attack connected with her and successfully hit her then if the kid would drop then you would be heading down to catch him.

Change it up and be more fair about this.

edit: Seems I was ninja'd!

Anyway, yeah, just make another post and you'll be good.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Heh....what a wonderful group of RPers I have, doing all my GMing work for me. Cheers to you guys. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sooner than you think, actually. But enough of that for now...we have a battle to partake in!

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I'm not going to lie SV, I had to listen to that music with a light on...

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Okay. It looks like we're having some trouble distinguishing Ignus from Ignitus. Ignus is a Gold Tribe member played by Lt Col Fantastic, and Ignitus is a Sentinel who's currently going bat s#@t crazy. That is all.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Oh crap. *goes to reread post* Did I say the wrong one? :\

Edit: Whew, nope. I'm good. :D

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm currently in the process of making a wiki page for the RP. It is nearly complete, needing only a 'story so far' section, as well as inclusion of the cast of characters. Here it is so far. Feel free to look around. I'll add in the remainder of the stuff eventually.

Also, if anyone is interesting, Here is a link to the prequel of our current Roleplay. It took place about 100 years prior, and including in the page is a detailed summary. Feel free to read up on it, as there will be a few plot-related themes from that one brought up again in this RP. Enjoy!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Ooh! Can we write our own character's page? Will it work like a proper wiki where we can edit it? Obviously you're gonna need to be careful about stuff like that though so no one ruins all your hard work. I once posted on Wikipedia that Dum Dum Dugan from Marvel Comics has the power to spawn cigars at will. It got deleted, but it's true! every time he dropped his cigar, another one was in his mouth in the next frame, lit and everything!

EDIT: After writing that, I just had to change my Avatar to Dum Dum Dugan. Yay bowler hats!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, it should work like a normal wiki. It's the Pokecommunity wiki page, so you can add characters and roleplays into it. I imagine you can set up a page for your character, and connect it as a link into 'The Roleplayers' section in the roleplay.

Claire*

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I love this RP. :P

Just in case anyone was wandering, I did ask Supervegeta for clearance on the Aerodactyl thing. :D

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Oh great, I missed all the fun and now I have to catch up to nearly up to two pages. fml.

Back