• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you all. :)

Years
I'm lockedreams, which is Locke Dreams and locked dreams. :) Pretty much everything I'd have to say is in my About Me section, so I'll just copy that to here. And thanks for having such a welcoming community. :)

There's not much to say. I'm seventeen, and a senior in high school. I enjoy both casual and action games, and am a big fan of the Pokemon games, though I'll admit I'm not entirely sure why. If there's any service you want to use to contact me, I can pretty much guarantee that you can type in the username lockedreams and I'll show up. I've tried to universalize my usernames so that I'm easier for stalkers to find. Don't be afraid to contact me - as long as you aren't a total creep, I'd love to chat. The best ways to contact me currently are on Kongregate, yahoo! mail, Steam, and Skype. Just make sure you don't sound like a bot when you say "hi." Oh, and if you add my friend code on the 3DS, let me know. I'm not entirely sure how the friend codes work, as nobody around me wants to add me for some reason, it seems. :P
Warning: I have little tolerance for drama and extreme immaturity. Also, I'm guilty of being an abuser of emoticons. I DO try to control it, though. I'd also appreciate it if you know the correct uses of "to, two, too", "their, they're, there", "you're and your," and that "a lot" is not a single word. I won't jump down your throat for using them wrong, but you'll make me cringe behind my computer screen.
Look at that, I guess there was more to say than I thought!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello lockeddreams and welcome to PC and you sound a little like myself, I am very quirky about certain things myself, so hope to see you around the forums and possible become friends!!

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, I'm sure you will enjoy it here and meet a lot of people you can get a long with. Have fun, and if you want, feel free to message me if you wanna talk!

Do you have a favourite Pokemon game, by the way? I find it's always a good place to start talking on the forum in a section about your favourite game.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Hi! I like someone with a good sense of humor. XD Welcome to the community~!

I'm Winter, and I'm a big RPG-er. I haven't been playing a lot of games other than Pokemon as of recent though. I'm hoping that would change.

And don't worry, I don't have many friends on my 3DS list, either. Then again, I don't use my 3DS much. u_u

But it's nice to see you join PC, regardless~! Enjoy yourself here. :3

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Welcome to PC! I'm sure you will have a nice time here. By the way, I liked that funny introduction you wrote, good to know everything you said :). And feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

Years
Xeninacra, it's nice to meet you, and I'd love to chat sometime! Glad you liked the introduction. :)

Winter's Dew, you and I should get along just fine, then! :) I return to Black and White every now and then, but I tend to play other games more. I'll play the new Professor Layton game as soon as I can afford it, and I play the Ace Attorney games sometimes (currently on the third one). Currently, I'm in the last storyline battle of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. It's driving me crazy!!

SamuJake, I think my favorites were the games set in the Hoenn region. I loved all the puzzles, such as the Trickster guy and whatever he was called (where you had to find him in the room?). I've been hoping for a while for a remake of those for the DS, so that I could reminisce a little bit. :) My Emerald game stopped working, unfortunately, as all time-related events have come to a screeching halt. Thanks for the tip on where to start!

~RNC~, I'm sure we'd be good friends! I'll try to come on the forums as often as I can - I have school, so that gets in the way, sometimes. I'll admit, I'd not know of the forums if I hadn't found the part with the hack games. :)

Thanks all for the warm welcome to the community! :)

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
We have a lot in common actually, love action games and hate creepers lol. (And also love Pokemon obviously). But welcome to the forums, you will meet a lot of cool people here (and a few creeps!)

Years
imevil, I'm glad to hear that we already have something in common. :) Hopefully the creeps won't detract from my enjoyment of this site. With people like all of you who have posted, I'm sure they'll be more than made up for. :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

Back