• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did your first Eevee evolve into?

What did you evolve your first Eevee into?

• Total voters

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
mine was Flareon, it was the one of the 3 in red that I wanted the most! It's all cute and fluffy. Though my espeon in Crystal proved to be a fantastic member of my team.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I think it was Jolteon. n_n; Or maybe Espeon... *can't remember*

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Mine was a vaporeon beacause Vaporeons is the best my opinninion and beacause i couldent get it to evole into an Espeon in gold.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
I evolved mine into Vaporeon for several reasons...the first was that I picked Bulbasaur, and so I figured it would be worth it to have something good against my rival's main pokemon. The second was that it was the only water pokemon I could obtain easily at the time...I was too lazy to mess about with Magikarp and all that. The final reason was that I had the bubblebeam and ice beam TMs. Mua ha. >:}

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
I evovled mine to a Jolteon for three reasons.
-It has amazing SP.ATK and miraculous speed.
-In my opinion, it was the second best electric pokemon back then, in R/B/Y.
-There weren't many electric pokemon back then.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Mine was a Jolteon, I bought the stone in Celedon city, and evolved it as soon as I got it from Celedon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I don't really remember what I evolved it into, but knowing my way of thinking way back then, I probably evolved it into Jolteon. I was an electric pokemon supremist XD

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Mines evolved into an Umbreon ^_^ I wanted to evolve it into a Vaporeon, but now I like Umbreon even more ^^;

*falls down and dies*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Although I prefer electric types, I evolved my Eevee into a Vaporeon. It was my favourite Pokemon for a long time. ^^; Whenever I get my Eevee in a game, I evolve it into Vaporeon. G/S/C was a lifesaver for me because it meant I could finally get the other Eeveelutions. XD!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 30, 2004
On Red, I eolve into Jolteon.
His speed can kick some butt.(I use Hyper Beam to OHKO Giovanni's Duggy in red. lol)
And in Gold, Umbreon.
Fluffy, blackie, sexy, cutie, sweet one. ;P
*hug Umreon insanely*

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
My very first one was Jolteon, mainly because I was p-o'd by no Raichu or Electabuzz in Yellow.

In Silver, I REALLY wanted Umbreon because I wanted to train a Dark type so badly. It took forever because I wasn't exactly sure how happiness worked and the Eevee kept fainting x_x

Back