• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
...I do believe it is bad form to post rather whiny responses in a thread such as this. Your theme, albeit your signature itself is a complete mangled train wreck of textures and gamma, which is quite easily low quality based on its poor composition. Don't like what I have to say? Tough, it's criticism from a keen eye. You have my rating, move along. Let the thread go at the pace it should originally be going without the jerkiness, if you please.
So this proves that Mods have no souls? Nuff' Said.

8/10 for the one above me. By the way, SGT. Frog rocks.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
You don't have to be rude towards Siggy. She originally critiqued your signature, but it didn't mean that you had to keep in mind what she said. Everyone has their own opinions. Some people may like my sig., some may not. It depends on the person rating your sig. :/

I won't even get started on your remark about the staff. I'll leave that remark for the staff themselves, or maybe some former staff.

MOVING ON...

I like this one a lot better than what you had before. However, it's a bit simple and the text in the tag/banner could've been a bit brighter.

5.5/10.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10.

Nothing against animations, I just happen to notice that if you intended a border around the tag, parts of it go missing during some of the frames. If you made it yourself, you should check it out and redo it so that way it doesn't do that sort of thing anymore :3

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
4/10.

Nothing against animations, I just happen to notice that if you intended a border around the tag, parts of it go missing during some of the frames. If you made it yourself, you should check it out and redo it so that way it doesn't do that sort of thing anymore :3
Yeah thanks, I thought I fixed it. It does look crapy with that border. I can understand that rating. 8/10 for you. ;)

-Okami

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The animation is nice and smooth, but like what Rossu-Pie said, along with the fact that the color of blue for the background is a bit bright and it seems to burn my eyes a little. :/ Along with the text for your pair.

7/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Not a lot is happening in your sig. The little sprites are okay, the Okami one catches my eye more, but it's just really simple and plain.

3/10

So this proves that Mods have no souls? Nuff' Said.

lol Siggy isn't a mod anymore, just so you know. So don't be judgemental on someone based on their status.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Right, to make this rating what it deserves:

Pros: I like the character, the Rampardos, the background, part of the writing on the banner (mainly the World), and the Twilight description thing at the bottom.

Cons: Hmm... The outline of the "King" part, and the Lugia picture could be improved.

8/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back