• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Thanks for the welcome. I have no idea how to make banners so I cannot participate in the contest. But I do have access to B/W Wi-Fi. I love nearly all of the original 151, not sure why but they just have a certain charm.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Members, please bear in mind that I may not be able to start the voting period for the Create-a-Banner contest until the 29th, rather than the 28th, as I have a family issue with which I will be very busy that day. If I don't post saying to start the voting, just be patient and I'll have everybody's work up as soon as I can. However, please do not submit contest work after the deadline; it will not be accepted for the contest (though it will be added to the OP.)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
it is supposed to be .gif but what happens is the animation does not work. I will try posting it here after the contest though. :(

miltankRancher

Years
Thanks for the encouragement, Johny. But I know you would change that when you see mine. Too simple. :\

one more day! I am excited to see all your banners!

miltankRancher

Years
welcome pancakeonmyhead! nice to see you around here. don't forget to vote whether you have access to wifi or not! :)

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
Username: pancakeonmyhead
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Pikachu
Partner Pokemon: Peeka the Pikachu
welcome to the club, pancakeonmyhead! ^^ nice name you've got there for you and your pikachu. i can see that you like pikachu a lot from your profile so here's some pictures for you (:

01.png

02.png

03.png

its such a pity pichu isn't part of the original 151 ):

miltankRancher

Years
great pics ikarosechase! yours?

yeah. too bad pichu is not on the original 151. but if it is, maybe ash's pikachu would not really have that great of a story.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

welcome to the club, pancakeonmyhead! ^^ nice name you've got there for you and your pikachu. i can see that you like pikachu a lot from your profile so here's some pictures for you (:

01.png

02.png

03.png

its such a pity pichu isn't part of the original 151 ):
great pics!
So, what's the current topic?

miltankRancher

Years
i don't know if we are allowed to post topics yet. it is not mentioned. but if we could...

Which pokemon from the other generation do you think would be best at the first generation?

I think Miltank would be since it is practically a female counterpart of Tauros.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Welcome, pancakeonmyhead!

Yes, miltankRancher, we can always start new topics. To answer yours, I would have to say that it would have been very interesting to have Pokemon like the Electrike line in Gen I. I say this because Gen I did not have many good Electric-types. Manectric would have been perfect, as it fares really well in its generation and beyond.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which pokemon from the other generation do you think would be best at the first generation?
i think so the Igglybuff line that is Igglybuff,Jigglypuff & Wigglytuff and the Cleffa line that is Cleffa,Clefairy & Clefable would be best in gen I
Spoiler:

miltankRancher

Years
I agree with the babies. Since their father's and mothers exist, the babies should also. or maybe first gen is still too immature to reproduce. O_O

And also Manectric's line. first gen only has Raichu, Electrode, magneton, and Zapdos. Barring Zapdos, none is too much useful to be used ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back