• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
31. I would have named it Kermit if I didn't get the Croagunk before acquiring the Politoed there. Once I give a Poke a nickname I have them stick with it. Only time I ever broke that rule though was naming my Ferrothorn from Snow to Zetsu.

That and I really should have thought of a better nickname for my Lapras in Soul Silver than Lapper.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... right now I have the following on my team:
Galvantula (Yuan)
Stoutland (Colette)
Excadrill (Gnome)
Darumaka (Kratos)
Unfezant (Raine)
Vanillite (Anna)

Going to be switching out Anna with something but idk what. Probably a fighting because ffuuu Hydreigon. >_>; ... and I don't wanna evolve Vanillite in case you're wondering that.

Years

My team since I got White:

Samurott
Zebstika
Unfezant/Braviary
Chandelure
Reuniclus
Hydreigon/Haxorous

Yeah I took out the HM slave since it's not supposed to be a team member. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
34. This is my current team on White.

Altaria
Umbreon
Blissey - AngelBlade
Elektross - Asuka
Magmortar
Krookodile

Yeah I know it's weak but w/e.

Still surprised I'm still this good in Tales Of Vesperia even though it's been at least 5 years since I last picked up a Tales game now lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I'll do a run on either Crystal or Fire Red/Leaf Green again sometime. My team will be something like this in Fire Red though, not sure on what to use in Crystal atm.

Venusaur
Arcanine/Slowbro
Lapras
Snorlax
Electabuzz/Starmie
Clefable/Wigglytuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Not so much liking as much as tolerating. I just happen to like using this pic as an avatar even though I like Itachi as a character more by leaps and bounds, Deidara too although I can't find a good enough avy of him for the life of me but oh well.

Anyways still can't wait for spring break.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Will read when the second chapter is complete. I liked the first one, just remembered I didn't say that after I read it because PC died.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Thinking about doing a run on Pokemon Platinum sometime. Wanna use different guys for my team instead of the usual though besides Torterra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back