• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How do i EV train in Pokemon Silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
well, i found my old GBC and Pokemon Yellow and silver, and just asked a friend to a retro match on 2nd generation :D

however, my save was deleted due to battery run dry, and i already replaced it, so i need to train again, but need to know if EV training is already possible at Pokemon silver, and if not, how is that im supposed to train in there?

that should be it. thx for replying

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think there might be a guide in the Metal/Color FAQ? If not, you can Google a guide or ask about it in the Q&A thread. I don't imagine that it's too much different than EV training today, except you don't have Power Items. There are a few differences, but I can't name them off the top of my head.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back