• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2020
Really enjoying this game. Im doing a nuzlocke of it on youtube! :D thanks for the hack.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
I've got a problem upon entering the northernmost cave on One Island (spoiler alert):
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Great hack so far but I have a problem. I've beaten Koga, gotten HM03 Surf and HM04 Strength but why can't I leave Fuchsia City

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
i use srf there and the screen stops there, like it hang, any possible reason why it happens???
I would prefer you edit the spoilers out of this post. After all, you included information that would allow people to access postgame without actually beating the game. That really ruins the "post" part, don't you think?

Anyways, I don't really know what to tell you. The random encounters in the water are kind of weird, so that MIGHT have something to do with it. This has never happened to me so I would suggest you just try again.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
No cheats, just game mechanics. Namely quick claw and moves like leech seed and destiny bond.

The boss is iimmune to poison and burn, though.

Years
Seems like a interesting hack how far is this hack it seems to have some progress but how far exactly cuz if it''s far enough I might stick my boring summer vacation in it :S

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
The hack is basically finished. Sort of in limbo between "I might patch some more things onto it to make it cooler" and "Yeah this is done", so advancement may or may not happen.

The only reason this ISN'T in the "completed hacks" section is the forum is that policy requires topics to be in this section to prove they're worthy or something like that. Or at least, I think that's what it is.

Oh, and I did everything I possibly could (that I remembered) to make the bonus boss impossible. I think its stats are glitched though, so it's probably beatable legitimately if you grind enough.

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Really Unique Hack

This hack is really unique, and I would have never thought of it and I think it was pretty smart how you blocked Viridian City.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
This looks AMAZING, but, how the heck do I play it... I have deh emulator and have downloaded the hack, now what??? I have used the emulator before on multiple games. Thanks in advance >:^D

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
Years
Great Hack! Have been playing it for a while now, I love using Pokemon I never would normally use (Fighting/Ground Primape FTW!) One question, when does Kadabra evolve? Or does he just not evolve at all due to trading?

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Nevermind, it evolves by moon stone ^^. New question, I have done the whole SS Anne thing and got Cut, but have not completed Misty's gym so I can't use Cut. I can't remember if there was a way to get inside (that gauntlet made me lose my mind)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
The way to get into the gauntlet is very unconventional and has never been done in a legitimate Pokemon Game. However, I know it's been done in at least one hack.

Anyways, despite how it may appear, the S.S. Anne wasn't the only thing opened up to you by completing the guantlet. Think of another key item you got on the way through it. That item (in a rather roundabout way) allows you to access another route you couldn't reach before. By completing that route, you will have access to Cerulean.

Confused? (Spoiler tag contains spoilers!)
Spoiler:

Also, this game uses Lunar IPS because I was new to this forum upon releasing it. Some forums want you to use a patch as to avoid linking ROMs, but I suppose this one is okay with it. Didn't want to take the risk, so I used a patch.

Back