• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I love Christmas music. :( It's the best part of Christmas!

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Christmas Music is the only reminder of the fact that it is Christmastime in Hawaii. No snow. I know snow only causes problems, but I've still never seen snow in my life and I like the cold, so I'd probably like it. I think.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
I start listening to Christmas music the day after thanksgiving. Lol
Usually it goes on all the way through new years. XD
My favorite part of the holidays.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
I have the same opinion on christmas as I do on other supposedly important dates, such as my birthday. It's just another day of the year, except today I get more things than normal.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I start listening to Christmas music on Thanksgiving Day on the way home from dinner usually - although now that both my grandparents are gone, we'll probably stay home this year, which means it'll be the day after when I start getting my Christmas music fix.

Years
When I have kids i'm going to invent a holiday that only they know about. So it'll be jut any normal day for other kids, but mine'll be wearing crazy hats and we'll be giving out gifts and such. It'll be much better than any other holiday we've got going on.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Kinda like Festivus for the rest of us?

Years
Kinda like Festivus for the rest of us?

Not sure what that is, but if it involves gift-giving and crazy hats as well as an annual get-together for family or friends in which everyone gets really drunk eats food and has to stay over the night because no on can drive the next day, then yes exactly like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's a holiday from Seinfeld that the character's dad made up for them instead of Christmas. Idk the details other than that. XD;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The topic kind of shifted while I was gone.

I was gonna say that I really like Christmas, but I don't listen to Christmas music alot. There are some excepts though.

I'm currently getting myself into the Halloween spirit, though I probably won't be doing anything this year.

Years
Not sure what that is, but if it involves gift-giving and crazy hats as well as an annual get-together for family or friends in which everyone gets really drunk eats food and has to stay over the night because no on can drive the next day, then yes exactly like that.

This sounds like my New Year... every year.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back