• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Poke Lovers

Emperor Serperior

A Emperor with infinite Speed
Years
Hello I am Emperor Serperior and im new to this form so i would apprciate if you accept me as a active member as ill try to be a active memebr of this wonderful form and by the way i happen to be Muslim so ishallah we'll all have a good future and may Allah forgive us all for our sins for he is Almighty

P.S.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD SOON

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hello, Emperor Serperior!
WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!
And yes, we'll accept you, everyone is welcome to our 'little' forums!
I happen to be a Christian so yes let God forgive everyone so we may all live with him in Heaven for eternity. So what pokemon do you like, what's your favorite game, do you ROM hack or play them, etc. If you tell us we can help to redirect you to some places! Hope you find your place and enjoy your stay!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Emperor Serperior

Years
thank you for understanding me and i love water grass dragon and ice pokemon except Krokodile and Bisharp and i playing pokemon white right now and when i was little i always dreamed of being a pokemon and still do ever since i was 9 so i've had 4 years of experience and my favorite game is diamond

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
cool! Are you into trading, battling (competitive or playground), discussions, etc?
I've always wanted to be one too, I like dreaming that i'll invent a machine to do that but i doubt it.
I recommend Necrum's Hidden Potential v.2 for trading, maybe you could even visit my sprite shop!
Bye!

~Sincerely
PikakittenX, devout member of the Pokecommunity

Emperor Serperior

Years
I shall take that into consideration and come to your sprite shop but im tired now and need some rest

if you reply , ill talk to you tommorrow

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hey hey there!
Welcome to our fabulous Community.
Nice to meet you Emperor Serpior :3

Haha, I wanted to be a Pokémon too! Since I was eight. I think everyone wants to be one. Oh, LE DREAM. We will finally live in peace. Oh anyway! I loose myself.
Hey, you have
the same affinities as me! I love water/grass/dragon/ice Pokémon. Mainly because there's Leafeon, Oshawott, Altaria and Glaceon :3

Oh by the way, if you're interest to join a club, you should to go to the Pokémon Clubs to join a club. There're many pretty interesting fans in there, if you want to share your thoughts about Pokémon and show your love about your favorite one, it is here!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll do our best to help you, don't be shy. If you need advanced help, you can contact the nice moderator: Cirno !
I hoep you will enjoy our Comminty, and see you soon!

:7:

Years
Ooh, I really like your username. Serperior is my favorite grass type right now (well, the whole Snivy line) so he's most certainly worthy of being an emperor. <3

Anyway, a huge welcome to the forum, Serperior! Of course we'll accept you as a member; everyone on the forum is friendly, so don't ever worry about dropping off a message. :3 But aww, I love Bisharp, but to each their own haha. I recommend posting around the 4th Gen Games section if you're into Diamond/Pearl, you'll find a lot of other fans over there. <3 But that's one of the many sections of the forum, so go and explore around some more if you haven't already. (But I can so agree, I wanted to be a Pokemon for such a long time as a kid, mostly Pikachu. XD; Brings back a lot of memories!)

Grass, water, and dragon types are all really cool too, especially Altaria like Galoria mentioned. But each of those types has so many cool Pokemon that it's hard to list them all.

See you around and feel free to contact me if you'd like to chat or need help!

Years
Hello I am Emperor Serperior and im new to this form so i would apprciate if you accept me as a active member as ill try to be a active memebr of this wonderful form and by the way i happen to be Muslim so ishallah we'll all have a good future and may Allah forgive us all for our sins for he is Almighty

P.S.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY THREAD SOON

Hi Emperor Serperior, and welcome.

I have to say, Serperior is a good starter as far as design goes. I prefer the Oshawott line better though just cos I like the Samurai concept with their designs. And glad you joined here, we have loads of topics you can discuss and members to talk to.

Like what Cirno said, we're very friendly (and I happen to be friendly too) so I'm sure everyone will be able to help you. Cirno's already recommended Fourth Generation Games, since you like D/P. (Their mod is also a nice guy so you won't have problems with him). I'm into 5th Gen more though, especially Black and White.

Grass, Water and Dragon-type fan, huh? We have some clubs you might want to join in Pokemon Clubs. I've got the links here if you want to check them out: Dragon, Water and Grass.

Have fun, and if you need to talk I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Back