• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long...?

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Since I was 12 I have developed into a heavy introvert. I can probably go weeks without talking to anyone, but I would get lonely eventually.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have always been a quiet independent person, I could go for years without speaking to anyone and it wouldn't bother me at all. As long as there is Pokemon, I don't need to even speak.

Carter

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
I am the loner type. Not communicating with anyone for a good amount of time is something quite formulaic. I wouldn't feel lonely, upset, depressed to be honest. It sounds awfully unhealthy, but I am just like that. I enjoy the company of people sometimes, but abstaining from it isn't the end of the world from me, regardless of how much time I spend without it [talking with anyone].

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I can go a day or two, maybe even a week without talking to anyone because I don't generally spend a lot of time with people.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I can last quite a long time. Isolated from everyone and it's just me, maybe a month? I'm usually a lonely person anyway so it would be quite a long time...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 13, 2021
Less than a few days. My life depends on social interaction, rather IRL or online.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I couldn't stand it, maybe a few days. Even though I'm shy and all, I still need to talk to someone, a friend, maybe online but I need something to do and talking just seems to be the best option xD

Back