• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon The Legend of Anbuja

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
OMG. I think I found out why Neal has grey hair! He's related to Dingaling!

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Hmpff.. This game is great. Not only the Graphics, but also the storyline,
Are you sended by god?? xdd.
Actually, I have a Question, How did you recorded it? Such in Detail, Does your emulator have recording Possibilities?

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Actually, I have a Question, How did you recorded it? Such in Detail, Does your emulator have recording Possibilities?

You can record those in VBA or he might just use a screen recorder from the internet. ;)

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years
ef6.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DAT ANIMATED TILES!!!!!!!!!
THIS. IS. SUPER. GREEEEAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

can't wait for the alpha!!!!!!
I HOPE THIS WILL BE FINISHED
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Thank god it was worth it.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I've recorded it with SnagIt, also I don't think that the video is such a high resolution XD
ef6.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DAT ANIMATED TILES!!!!!!!!!
THIS. IS. SUPER. GREEEEAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

can't wait for the alpha!!!!!!
I HOPE THIS WILL BE FINISHED
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
It will, if I work on it :>
also yes totally worth it.
OMG. I think I found out why Neal has grey hair! He's related to Dingaling!
Almost everone on this world has brown hairs like me, and im not related to them at all.
Duh :p
Just watch and see :>

ALSO:
Tajaros did the script, and someone else edited it the way I really wanted it XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
CAn't wait for the full version .....or any beta...............looks even better thaan light platinum :D.
best of luck regarding ur project ...

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
Really looking forward to seeing ur game come out (beta or complete version). I'm hoping that the wait for this game will be worth it, but I know it will be ;)

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I wonder why i haven't posted on this yet :O It looks really awesome and seems quite promising , im going to try this ( whenever it get released ) definitely.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Well, I don't know why didn't I comment to an awesome hack like this.
Sweet graphics, interesting story. This hack is too awesome to be a ROM hack I'd say.
Can't wait for the alpha/beta! Good luck with this! Btw why is tajaros everywhere?!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2018
Wow the graphics r amazing ....and i also loved d idea of the storyline ... gonna play this for sure ...but i didnt find d download link ..........hav'nt u posted ???

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Well, I don't know why I didn't commentedto an awesome hack like this.
Sweet graphics, interesting story. This hack is too awesome to be a ROM hack I'd say.
Can't wait for the alpha/beta! Good luck with this! Btw why is tajaros everywhere?!
He is taking over Pc, slowly without anyone noticing that he is.
Well you did :>
Thanks alot for the comment :>

Wow the graphics r amazing ....and i also loved d idea of the storyline ... gonna play this for sure ...but i didnt find d download link ..........hav'nt u posted ???

Not its not released yet, It'll take some time.

Also thanks to everyone else who is liking this hack :>

Years
This looks absolutely amazing. The graphics are stunning, the story seems awesome... The only real problem I have with it is the male-only protagonist, and even then, that hardly detracts from the game. I hope you keep going with this; I'm definitely going to play it once the betas are released!

Thank you (and everyone on the team) for working so hard to bring about a great game!

Years
This Hack.. looks absolutely incredible. The graphics are eye popping, the story seems very interesting. I hope you keep going with this because it is so amazing; I'm definitely going to play it once it is released!

Good luck and hope it works! ;D

Years
One thing I like is how you make the inside of buildings look nice, not just outside in the game. I find it rare for people to do both. Lol

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Hi Anbuja, I have a gift, for you!

HTML:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297199"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zyQJ5dg.png[/IMG][/URL]
Good luck with this hack, I'll definitely play this once the alpha released! :3

• Rizon

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Well! I see lots of potential here, I'll be cheering on for this hack, don't let it die! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back