• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon X & Y Wallpaper (Digital Art)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Hey everyone I wanted to share with you a quick photoshop project I did over the past hour or so that I think will get everyone pumped up for the game! Feel free to use this wallpaper on your own PC. All I ask is if someone asks you who made it you credit me for the design and direct them to me by giving them my email [email protected]

Thanks ^.^

Let me know what you think & if you use it as your wallpaper :)

This link will direct you to my Deviant Art page.

Moderators: Feel free to feature this on your website if you wish to :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there!

That's a nice wallpaper you've made but unfortunately it's against the rules to link directly to your DeviantArt account here :c I'm going to lock this thread for now, but please feel free to make a new one once you've familiarized yourself with A&D's rules. And remember to include at least four examples! Contact either me or Derozio if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back