• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
To be honest Ive never seen Lord of the Rings in my life. But somehow ive always known about Mithril, I know that its some wierd mineral (and its in a lot of games sooo).

klofkac post it anyway. I'll ifgure out how to add it into the game.

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
i dont know how to edit the titlescreen events, but yes also, i always get an error in essentials when i choose a pokemon in the pokedex, i cant write down the error because im writing this on my dsi, if you can go on pokemon essentials and see the error maybe u can help me.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Hi!
Sorry but I have to say, that this game looks very beginners prison.
The maps are to big, and not good mapped, and the charsets from the GBA gen don't fit to the Tilesets from the DS gen.

Virus

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
why dont people ever read the part that says "screenshots and videos r old"
im gonna post new ones tomorrow so i dont give people that DONT READ the wrong idea about the game.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I am not sure if you still need this but, here are the HGSS overworlds in RMXP format here. Credits go to Wichu.

Edit:
Actually, someone made fixed them so they walk at the normal speed, even though they do not do that is HGSS. Here is is.

I found it in the Game Development Resources sticky.

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
thanks for the overworlds

Ive updated the pics with new ones (well actually the old ones ares till there, might put up an alpha for people to download when I finish the Training school

Spoiler:
READ AT YUR OWN RISK

Last edited:

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
capture053.bmp

In this picture are some tiles errors:
1. This light lamp has white corner.
2. The road strangely ends at the center.

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
Do you want Lucas and Dawn sprites?
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
pOKEMON MITHRIL lATEST uPDATE

[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the first thread for Pokemon Mithril Version.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (fixed version)
A game that I (Shinymew, Ayevdayev, Abe, and my other nicknames...) am making ( for now, it's only me making it.)
Heres the story:

Intro:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to the world of Pokemon. You are a new trainer in the world of Pokemon the region of (insert name here) (srry i didnt make the name yet!) You will be exploring the world. Fighting Pokemon. and you will solve mysteries of the Pokemon world in this brand new game.You will also battle the evil team rocket, and their leader Giovanni.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Story:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Giovanni has captured the one and only legendary Mew with his improved version of a master ball, by the name of RM Ball. The master ball was never able to capture Mew, But with the new RM Ball mew was captured. But when Giovanni let out Mew from the RM Ball Mew escaped. One flaw in his RM Ball is that the Pokemon were able to escape and weren't owned by him at all even though he caught them. Now Mew has run off and Giovanni is trying to capture Mew once and for all.

But them somehow (you will find out in the game) Prof. Oak ended up getting Mew and decided to let his new rookie trainer take care of it. He wanted to see Mew's power.

Now YOU (yes you) are to take care of Mew (and Mew actually follows you and responds when you talk to it).

That's all I got so far. I hope you guys think it's good

------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Features[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (that are already in the game)
Pokemon D/P/P Tiles
Pokemon follow me (In progress)
Mystery Island (A mystery gift Island)[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Screenshots[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Old
[/FONT]
Spoiler:

New Screenshots
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Vidoes:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Pokemon Mithril Version Alpha 0.01 Preview #1
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Pokemon Mithril Pokemon follow script testing
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Version History:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Version 0.1 Alpha – contains, 2 towns, a bunch of events (and Alpha 0.01 of Mew follow me script) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Members[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creator - Me
Tiles - Kyledove[/FONT]
Mapper - oliverl79/vader
Title Screen Art/Mapper/Graphics/Maybe Scripter - Klofkac
HG/SS Overworlds - SCV/Wichu/Wind Gale

[FONT=&quot]HELP:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I need a lot of people to help me... so go to my website and ask if you can get 1 of the following jobs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Scripter [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Menu artist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Overworld Artist[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Trainer sprite (and overworld tainer) maker[/FONT]
Mapper

[FONT=&quot]CREDITS:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nintendo: Everything pokemon and the basic structure of my game.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Poccil: The starter kit that revolutionized pokemon fangame making.[/FONT]
klofkac: For help with the Pokemon Follow Me Script
RM2K3Kid - For the D/P Overworld Sprites.
Aeonos and Mastermind_X - For the Platinum and Arceus sprites.

[FONT=&quot]Demos[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NO DEMOS YET, COME TO MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ---------------------------------[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Shinymew [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See my Youtube account for more information (shinymew2009)[/FONT]

My website is @ http://pokemonmithril.webs.com

Update Log:

ALSO IF YOUR INTERESTED SEEING ME VIA POKEMON NINTENDO DS/DSI MY FRIEND CODE IS 2063 7192 0238

October 10th 2009 Update: Pokemon Follow script is done, no more help needed with it (except a better RPG Maker XP Mew Overworld Sprite from Heartgold/Soulsilver). Right now I am editing ALL of the maps.
New screenshots coming soon!
October 11th Updates: I got all of the music from D/P/P , R/S/E , G/S/C , AND F/R. I also got a bunch of overworld sprites from D/P/P. If anyone got Pokemon overworld sprites from Heartgold/soulsilver post them here. (I have all 493 HH/SS Pokemon overworld sprites but I need them in RPGMXP Format. Credits have also been updated. I ahve also put up a new video of my Pokemon Follow Script Test. I have put up BOTH of my Youtube videos here. The Pokemon Follow script, and Pokemon mithril Version Preview #1.
October 18th 2009 Update: Updated Credits and updated
pictures.

Support Pokemon Mithril Version

Code:
[URL][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][COLOR=Black]http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196982[IMG][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=SeaGreen][COLOR=Black]http://pokemonmithril.webs.com/mitihril.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR]

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
y I'm working as hard as I can (I just moved the whole entire game to the new version of Pokemon Essentials that fixes like a million errors). I'm gonna post up a demo with about 1000000000 bugs and it will end right after the first map where the player actually gets to fight wild (umm how do i put this... pidgeys). So the demo is going to be boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back