• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Nah man, I have traded/battled with hundreds of people on this forum, all without issue until this noob, he woull have to flat battle if it werent for my candies, I helped him, then beat him and he called me a cheater with hacked pokemon so he can go and play elsewhere. Im generous to all who are respectful, lots of posters will vouch for that.

lol

Yeah good point hell i'm one of em and i agree this guy would have to go with flat if it weren't for you.

lucariopulse333

Yeah you
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Name: lucariopulse333
FC: 1335-1030-3283
Male/Female: Male
Sprite: [what sprite from which game.] Red from HeartGold :)
Activeness: I'm quite active :D
Game:[Black/White] White

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Anyone here want to battle? My FC is 3825-7822-4983 and my name is Chris. I just want to battle. none of those gym battles. anything can go in our battle except AR and Gameshark. Thanks!

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
entered ur Friend code. Ready!

kk
(25 charziards in an bowl)

Not sure if my Mew is one... sorry if it is. i will only use it if im losing anyways. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Will a moderator please close this thread down that I started? It is not being actively kept up anymore and the members can create their own new league if they wish to continue battles. Plus I feel it's being used more for trolling than actual league battles anyways.

Migrating Mews

Mew Master
Years
Oh well. This was an good thread though. If anyone wants, click the Pokemon BW Champion Battles link in my signature and people can sign up for Battles there! Thanks. :)

BTW, The rules are pretty similar to these ones with an little bit of an twist... :)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
I'd like to post a big thanks to Mr. Kluning, who no one here has done anything but help you, for getting our thread closed. Thanks for being a tool, bud. This is what happens when you take a week off...sheesh.

Oh, and do you know how long it took me to find a league who had an open Ghost-Gym spot? Too long. And you blew it. Thanks, A**hole.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
I'd like to post a big thanks to Mr. Kluning, who no one here has done anything but help you, for getting our thread closed. Thanks for being a tool, bud. This is what happens when you take a week off...sheesh.

Oh, and do you know how long it took me to find a league who had an open Ghost-Gym spot? Too long. And you blew it. Thanks, A**hole.

I built a whole team around facing you in the tournament, its a shame the league didnt hold up, we never even got a champion.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Closing upon request. Next time, try to keep the spam and flaming to a minimum, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back