• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

If you apologized to her, then you should apologize to me too; I was part of this as well. I'd be more than happy to forgive you.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't like liars, you're practically begging me to not like you.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't really know what you think you're playing at, get your act together and start saying what you want to say rather than what you think I want to hear. You're being a selfish prat and I'm not putting up with it for a minute longer.

Dear Anonymous,

You don't take me seriously because of that? Lmfao. Sweetie I don't care if you take me seriously, I know what I am and if you can't accept it then hey, I don't need you in my life, you can walk right out of it <3

Dear Anonymous,

When you want something you're more than happy to acknowledge my existence. I'm not going away, you're going to stick to what you said whether you like it or not, if you didn't want this then you shouldn't have agreed to it, you only have yourself to blame. If you didn't want this then why were you so pathetic as to lead me into thinking you did. Whatever. I don't care. I'd prefer if you'd give me some respect and just say you don't want too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You left me in the dark again. Why? Am I not good enough to be your friend? Just remember we still have this bond that isn't willing to be broken. Just wish you could at least text me to tell me how I've been, because apparently I still care for you.

Also it's 6 am and I haven't had sleep in 24 hours. I'm rambling because you're pretty much the only person whom I miss at this time.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Well, I won't be seeing you for three days straight. Not even on my birthday. </3 But at least I got to be with you today, even though it just for a short time. Ehehe. Oh yeah, thank you for the unexpected hug that you gave me four days ago. It was really sweet. <3 I don't know why you did it, however, so, um... why? :o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I want my dream back.

Dear Anon,

There really is no rest for the wicked now is there, in that case I'm screwed but what else is new.

Years
Dear Anon,

Why did you have to drag me into writing more this month? I wanted a break... so burnt out from doing so many word sprints and crap.
Oh wait. I agreed because there is so much I need to finish. @___@
(You are writing this month again right??)

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA (pl.),

Stop trying to force that goddamn anime on me. I'm not interested.

DA,

It's been three weeks... can you show some sign of life? ,_,

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Often I've spent a lot of my time defending you in conversations. You doing stuff likes this makes me wonder if everyone else is right with what they say about you.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for listening to me. <3

droomph

weeb
Years
da

I couldn't say it because I didn't want to offend you but I'm praying for you. Good luck on helping him....it's sad.

da

I WANT ALL OF MY CRAP BACK okay I understand why but srs tho I want it asci naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~,

Shut up, I love you. My life couldn't be easier because of you. Suddenly you and I'm smiling again. So just shut up. I don't need a reason. You're just you. And that's all you need to be.

Why........why can't he just be like you?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Dear A,

I messed everything up for everybody now I'm the one sat here at 5am crying cuz of losing you. if only you saw the truth and stopped hiding.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

No. You were not "being nice to me." You were insulting me. And it's even more insulting that you thought I was stupid enough to believe your "being nice" bullcrap. Add this to the list of "Reasons I'll Be Holding A Huge Party On the Day of Your Funeral."

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
DA~

You're really not that bad after all. Maybe we can be friends. I'm usually scared of being friends with girls though.

~~**~~

DA~

We're gonna have fun out today! Bookstores HERE WE COME! Thank God I have extra cash to spare in case we find something cool, huh? (programming books programming book programming books! nyaaa) And thanks for being awesome and putting our trip out off a day because of my sickness. That's soooo cool of you!

~~**~~

DA~

Don't worry. I'm sure they are as beautiful as you are. Because you only have the ability to create something beautiful <3 You really do light up the world.

~~**~~

DA~

GET WELL SOON. You haven't been online for me to talk to and that makes online pretty boring. </3 I hope the flu isn't too bad.

~~**~~

DA~

You don't even look the least bit appealing right now. So no, I will not eat you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons,

I shouldn't be sad about this. You all went on a trip together and had tons of fun, as you should have done. I had the chance to go and I did not, and that is a choice I am regretting. I am angry at myself. But I can't help being also a little bit angry at you all. And that's not right at all. In the back of my mind I worry that you all have much more fun without me; that it doesn't matter if I'm around or not; that you don't miss me. I wish I mattered. I probably don't, but I'd like to. Just a little.

I haven't seen any of you in over a month. We've all been pretty busy. But hopefully next week will erase these feelings of mine, because I really don't like them at all. And I'm sure you wouldn't if you knew about them.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I love you guys. <3 Really, I do.

DA,

I can't wait to see you tomorrow, it's been so long since we've talked~

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I am getting the hang of genderbending, and it seems like you are too. I am now even referring to myself as male a lot. But everyone knows I am really female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back