• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Username Pokedex-Rate and make!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
http://exp777.cs.land.to/dexgen/?l=en
I saw this tool pop up on the net, and I thought to myself:
Would this be a fun game to have on PC? Yes, it would! So basically, enter your username, and outcomes a Pokedex entry and type. Post it, and rate it, or perhaps even let other users rate it based on likehood or what not. For starters....
No. 992 Elendil
Chatter Pokemon
Dragon/Psychic
It rarely shows itself in public. Good fortune comes to those who see Elendil. One day scholars woke up and had become Elendil.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Dat's not neccessary. What if you create a type??? Like I'm an Honey type. What if I am a...branch type too??? You can create, so it's not necessary to put it on PKMN Trivia :/ BinaryPeaches or Netto Azure will solve that.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Dat's not neccessary. What if you create a type??? Like I'm an Honey type. What if I am a...branch type too??? You can create, so it's not necessary to put it on PKMN Trivia :/ BinaryPeaches or Netto Azure will solve that.
The type is provided by the site.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
By your logic that would mean this game should belong here instead of Pokemon Trivia because it creates types and such.

You're making a Pokedex entry. Thus this game goes to Pokemon Trivia. Which will be tossed over there now. Afterwards if I see another off-topic post there will be consequences. So please play this like you should. Thank you. ♥

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
No. 992 Elendil
Chatter Pokemon
Dragon/Psychic
It rarely shows itself in public. Good fortune comes to those who see Elendil. One day scholars woke up and had become Elendil.

10/10

I love the description it sounds like a legendary Pokemon and a very creepy one at that.

No.955 LilJz1234
Chick Pokemon
Fighting/Flying
Height 4′08″
Weight 68.1 lbs.

Description: It lurks in the sea patiently waiting for prey to approach. It deftly uses its big jaws to pick up and eat leaves.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
No.529 Geras32
Egg Pokemon
FIGHTING/WATER
HT 13′11″
WT 454.4 lbs.

Description: When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad. It is constantly dancing to keep its heart pumping.

I'm like some kind of massive marine minstrel and I don't know how to feel about that...:\
Not sure if we're rating the tool (in that case 9/10) or our satisfaction concerning the entry (in that case 6/10).

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Rating either your own, or someone else's entry. Would like to note that when a username is used, that username's entry is permanent. I tried UPTR before he did his, and the one he got is exactly the one I got. So anyone trying anyone else's be prepared to set in stone whatever that username is.
Edit:Here's a little bonus, I made a document for this game if it gets popular:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_C7zKfTQOrwySaWKEitR528uXbtzDf0ZngtovA1838/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Q_C7zKfTQOrwySaWKEitR528uXbtzDf0ZngtovA1838/edit
I also added the edit link if people want to help out if I don't update it in a while. ^_^

Last edited:

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
No.529 Geras32
Egg Pokemon
FIGHTING/WATER
HT 13′11″
WT 454.4 lbs.

Description: When it's in a good mood it will sing in a beautiful voice, but it is very irritating when mad. It is constantly dancing to keep its heart pumping.

I'm like some kind of massive marine minstrel and I don't know how to feel about that...:\
Not sure if we're rating the tool (in that case 9/10) or our satisfaction concerning the entry (in that case 6/10).
I like the description, sounds like something that'd actually appear in a game. 8/10.

http://exp777.cs.land.to/dexgen/?p=Limanya&l=en

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
87019922.png

That actually sounds pretty good so i give it a 8/10.

Years
No.537 TaichiWind

Mysterious Pokemon

POISON BUG

HT 0′04″
WT 15.3 lbs.

It can circle the Earth within 18 hours. Legend says that a valley is created when TaichiWind dances.

I'm four inches tall and when I dance, I make a valley.

Sounds like some sort of Ludicolo-ey legendary.

Except a bug.

Years
No.109 Espeon EX

Cow Pokemon

ELECTRIC POISON

HT 3′05″
WT 40.1 lbs.

It went extinct about 400 thousand years ago so it will even help Elite Four at work. A Pokemon that loves jumping.

I'm a cow? Well in that case, MOO! I LOVE the tool! My Pokedex entry gets a 9/10, because I don't like being a extinct cow.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
No.460 Drumbdor

Big Horn Pokemon
Bug
Ht: 11"09
Wt: 347.7lbs

It eats 7 kilograms of berries a day. There have been incidents of Drumdor using mysterious powers to kidnap people of Johto.

No.610 Timpalone

Lizard Pokemon
Normal/Poison
Ht: 5′04″
Wt: 90.3 lbs.

It is very ferocious so it's essential to treat it with care. It starts to become active once night falls.

No.558 Bassado

Arctic Pokemon
Ice/Electric
Ht: 10′08″
Wt: 292.0 lbs.

It lived in the icebergs approximately 9 hundred million years ago. There have been incidents of Bassado using mysterious powers to kidnap Team Rocket.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
No.017 Altomare

Atrocious Pokemon

FIGHTING

HT 1′11″
WT 35.9 lbs.

Altomare's sticky tongue can seem very strange. One day Elite Four woke up and had become Altomare.

What???

Back