• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

nouswalkons

Overcooked Egg
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I can't move inside the bike shop... was this done on purpose? I saw another user mention it earlier in this thread but I didn't see a solution posted.

80C

"This is a text filler!"
Years
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Wow, amazing tiles!
Also the logo screen is good!

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
When i try to go to Treeshade Path it says "Still on contribution, not yet" and I can't go there.

You're playing the previous beta, please update to the newest beta of this hack, thanks.

I can't move inside the bike shop... was this done on purpose? I saw another user mention it earlier in this thread but I didn't see a solution posted.

Thanks for reporting this, It's a bug, and I'm about to fix it in the next beta.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2013
Hey, I am trying to find the four keys in Solar city, so far I can only find 2 of the 4 with the itemfinder in the classrooms, but every other classroom says no response when I use the itemfinder. I am wondering if this a glitch?

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Hey, I am trying to find the four keys in Solar city, so far I can only find 2 of the 4 with the itemfinder in the classrooms, but every other classroom says no response when I use the itemfinder. I am wondering if this a glitch?

You have to move around in order for the Itemfinder to detect the item.

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Ok I already beat the game once, but I'm gonna give it a go for the second time.

1158, a question though, can Aipom evolve? Because he's suposed to learn double-hit and then level up to evolve but given that this game uses the moveset from Gen III (where that move doesn't exist....) I'm not sure he will...

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Ok I already beat the game once, but I'm gonna give it a go for the second time.

1158, a question though, can Aipom evolve? Because he's suposed to learn double-hit and then level up to evolve but given that this game uses the moveset from Gen III (where that move doesn't exist....) I'm not sure he will...

A move is not a basis for a Pokemon's evolution, so keep your hopes high! ^_^

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
so, can ANYONE help with my problem here? I cannot patch the game because apparently the pokemon resolute thingy that I downloaded doesn't show up as a patch, just an empty file... Am I doing anything wrong?

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
I thought about that, but given the distance I have walked so far (which includes grinding against wild pokemons) and the items I used in it, it seems unlikely.

Btw not sure if you know this given what you wrote before, but there are indeed pokemons that need to learn certain moves before leveling up and evolving. A few examples are Lickitung (rollout), Mime Jr (Mimic), Bonsly (Mimic) or Tangela (Ancient Power). I'm just not sure how 1158 planned this situations out ;-)

NeoSpeedFreak

A piece of meat
Years
I thought about that, but given the distance I have walked so far (which includes grinding against wild pokemons) and the items I used in it, it seems unlikely.

Btw not sure if you know this given what you wrote before, but there are indeed pokemons that need to learn certain moves before leveling up and evolving. A few examples are Lickitung (rollout), Mime Jr (Mimic), Bonsly (Mimic) or Tangela (Ancient Power). I'm just not sure how 1158 planned this situations out ;-)

Yes, you need happiness to evolve.

Years

Gee. I must be left out. At Gen IV, the first 3 you mentioned evolve by happiness. Tangela evolves by a leaf stone.
About Aipom, have you considered how many times it fainted? The herbs you used if ever?

nouswalkons

Overcooked Egg
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
I fished up a Zebstrika on Wave Path with the Super Rod. I think this may be because you replaced Sharpedo with Zebstrika and the data for that area still has it there, so you can fish up Zebstrika instead. I thought it was pretty funny though. :P

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
LOL my Aipom finally evolved. Level 59. That dude must have been really unhappy.

Btw I seem to be asking a lot of evolution questions, but does anyone know how to get a glaceon or a leafeon? Never really got to use one.

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
I just noticed a HUGE bug... If you lose the battle in the SYLON Academy after you find the 4 keys you never get to fight the villain againwhen youi return to the room. As a result you never get the CARD KEY and you can't open the door of the Forest Complex. Right now I'm stuck and unfortunetely I haven't saved for about a hour.... DAMN.

Oh and for the ones complaining they can't find the keys, there is a ITEMFINDER in Cherry Villa.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
so, can ANYONE help with my problem here? I cannot patch the game because apparently the pokemon resolute thingy that I downloaded doesn't show up as a patch, just an empty file... Am I doing anything wrong?

Patch it by ups patching softwares like tsukuyomi, and it'll work.

Aipom is now at level 50, still nothing.... :(

Evolve it by Sun Stone.

I didn't make these avaliable in this way, sorry.

I fished up a Zebstrika on Wave Path with the Super Rod. I think this may be because you replaced Sharpedo with Zebstrika and the data for that area still has it there, so you can fish up Zebstrika instead. I thought it was pretty funny though. :P

Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it as soon as possible.

I just noticed a HUGE bug... If you lose the battle in the SYLON Academy after you find the 4 keys you never get to fight the villain againwhen youi return to the room. As a result you never get the CARD KEY and you can't open the door of the Forest Complex. Right now I'm stuck and unfortunetely I haven't saved for about a hour.... DAMN.

Oh and for the ones complaining they can't find the keys, there is a ITEMFINDER in Cherry Villa.

Thanks for telling me this problem, I'll do something for it.

LOL my Aipom finally evolved. Level 59. That dude must have been really unhappy.

Btw I seem to be asking a lot of evolution questions, but does anyone know how to get a glaceon or a leafeon? Never really got to use one.

I made Aipom evolve when leveled up with happiness value at 220, and to get a Glaceon or a Leafeon, you need a Eevee-S and use Moon Stone or Leaf Stone to evolve it, you can get one in Spearmint Villa.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
It was really hard to beat champion when pokemons are 90lvl and higher and mine 50-65 :D but for the 2nd time I beat them ! :D I'm waiting for the next version

Years
It was really hard to beat champion when pokemons are 90lvl and higher and mine 50-65 :D but for the 2nd time I beat them ! :D I'm waiting for the next version

I agree, and unless 1158 makes a nive grinding place I guess I won't continue to play this hack.
I don't want to finish the game like I did with Haxorus on Victory Fire.

Back