• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homeless surfer guy saves people from crazy person

Years
"Do you have a last name"
"Nah bro, I haven't got anything"

I wet myself laughing at this guy. I love him and when I grow up I want to be just as good at telling stories as he is.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
When I first saw this I thought the homeless guy was the crazy one (Which, looking back, I don't know why they would interview the crazy guy in the first place). I didn't think a guy that animated would do something that heroic.

Great story to read about.

Crux

Evermore
Years
My god! I love this!
This, gah, I don't even know what to say!
He is such a character, and honestly is one of the few good men i've heard about in a long time!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I saw this a few weeks ago and honestly, I couldn't understand much of what he was saying lmao. He must've been talking too fast for my slow little southern slang brain to wrap around, but either way, what he did was great! I did manage to catch that part of the story, luckily. lol

Back