• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Because animated gifs are awesome. That reminds me, I need to get back to finish a gifset I wanted to complete.

aaaaalso Welcome to the forums, ChiliDawgs! Sadly I can't eat one anymore because I'm on a diet, but here's one I made for you, :D

Spoiler:

Have fun!

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Haha looks delicious! Btw does anyone know what's wrong with my signature? I have a picture as mine and it doesn't show up.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Be sure the "show your signature" checkbox on either your quick reply or advanced reply is checked. Go to "Edit Options" to make that choice permanent by checking the "Show Signature" box under "Visible Post Elements". You should see avatar and any embedded images but iirc siggies are blocked for peeps with 15 posts or less.

Try testing it with another post, hope that helps!

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Well, hi. I'm a true Pokemon lover that's been playing for quite a while now. My fav type of Pokemon is Fire, and I think a close second is Fighting. I enjoy many other Nintendo titles, and I'd really like to get to know you all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Well, hi. I'm a true Pokemon lover that's been playing for quite a while now. My fav type of Pokemon is Fire, and I think a close second is Fighting. I enjoy many other Nintendo titles, and I'd really like to get to know you all.

Hey, welcome to PC SirBlaziken! Blaziken is awesome by the way. My favorite type is Dark, with Umbreon being my favorite Pokemon. Anyway, if you enjoy other Nintendo titles, be sure to check out the Video Gaming section, which is dedicated to non-Pokemon games. If you need anything, dont hesitate to ask (:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
@meganium :( it didn't work..
It can also be that you may have embedded it wrong. when you're adding images to either posts or signatures, be sure to copy the image link and paste it on the signature, with [/img*] (no * needed) in between.

For example, we're gonna use this [URL="http://25.media.tumblr.com/fffb5baa82286de7e0afb6af7101e506/tumblr_mnurhdUBGk1r0ix14o1_400.gif"]image right here[/URL] (sorry I've been going back and forth on tumblr, don't ask lol)

add the img tags on each side of the link, or use the [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DHyJmea.png (image button) to add the link of the image and it'll do so for you (much easier that way).

The image http://25.media.tumblr.com/fffb5baa82286de7e0afb6af7101e506/tumblr_mnurhdUBGk1r0ix14o1_400.gif[/I*MG]

becomes

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/fffb5baa82286de7e0afb6af7101e506/tumblr_mnurhdUBGk1r0ix14o1_400.gif

& to go on topic, welcome to the forums SirBlaziken! There's a Fire-Type fan club at the Pokemon Clubs section, you should totally check that out if you're a fan of them! <3

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Your avatar is so ADORABLE. I JUST WANNA HUG IT.

Welcome to the forums, mad4mareeps! Mareep must be your favorite Pokemon! Hope you enjoy it around here and don't hesitate to ask any questions, alrighty!
i know right?!?! thanks, and i will!

Hello there md4mareeps! Welcome to the forums.

Mareep is a cool Pokemon cause it evolves into one of my favorite Electric types. Ampharos! I remember training one for the first time in Gold version and remember how good I felt after it. It's a really good Pokemon overall and it's totally worth training imo. I've used Ampharos in both my HeartGold and Black 2 teams and I haven't been disappointed with it. What other Pokemon do you like? Personally my favorite Pokemon is Treecko. I just think it's a really cool Pokemon and it's really fast. The fastest of all the starter Pokemon so far. Plus it evolves into Sceptile which is also a really cool Pokemon and Leaf Blade is an awesome move. I'm sure you like more than Pokemon right? I love anime and drawing myself.

Well hope you enjoy it here and have fun posting. Stay around and get to know people and make good friends. Don't be shy to ask any questions to any moderator in bold blue. See ya!
Yep! I love mareep! I'm trying to train a lv.50 mareep, lv.50 flaaffy and lv.50 ampharos for the battle frontier! (im still playing d/p/pt) i dont really have a fav cause it's so hard to choose but i like drifloon and drifblim, and togekiss. I also have this shiny milotic thats really cool but not good for battle :/ i also like anime but im not that good at drawing....yet!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
I'm AmerellaSky! Call me Sky for short! I love generation IV best, but I play V too! Can't wait for generation VI!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I also can't wait for Generation VI as well. It's going as amazing as V! <3

Welcome aboard. Take your time exploring what we have here and I hope you have a wonderful time. :)

Years
I'm AmerellaSky! Call me Sky for short! I love generation IV best, but I play V too! Can't wait for generation VI!

hi.. im new here.. ^^
nice to meet you all

Hello there girls, welcome to PC! I hope you are all doing great today, cos I know I am.

Sky, I definitely advise you check out both the Fourth and Fifth Generation sections since I heard you played those games, and I have to say they are among my personal faves as well. I loved Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black/White and Black 2/White 2, they have such great graphics and I loved the features and the Pokemon those games had. Oh god I'm still playing Black 2 right now, so I can get ready for X & Y. Speaking of X & Y, I advise coming over to the Pokemon X & Y section as well where you can take part in the ongoing speculation regarding the games. I'm loving most of the new Pokemon right now, notably the starters (Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie), Pancham, Helioptile, Fletchling and Sylveon. They're all so cute!

And Daiichii, why not consider making an introduction thread? You don't have to, but this thread can still serve as a place to introduce yourself. In fact, the New Users' Hangout is basically a little chit-chat thread where you can not only meet fellow newbies, but also the older members like myself. I joined this humble forum two years ago and I still remain an active member today. Is there any particular reason you joined PC? I'm sure you'll find a section you might like and since we are a big forum we tend to have a lot of good stuff to look at.

Have fun you two, and remember you can contact Cirno or another staff member if you ever need help, just look for 'em bold blue names that lurk around the forum. I'm also available if you need a new friend, just send me a visitor message!

Years
Hello everybody.Its a day i've been looking forward to for long.Finally i am a member of pokecommunity.
Its always been my dream to join such a community where i can freely discuss POKEMON.Very very thrilled to be in your midst.

According to rumours,pokemon x and y will be introducing a new pokemon type-fairy.What on earth is that?Any idea?
Froakie,Fennekin and Chespin are remakes of the poliwag,vulpix and seedot families.
Note the similarities,seedot and chespin both represent nuts and are grass/dark.
Froakie and the poliwag family-water/fighting frog-like pokemons
Fennekin -fire/psychic fox-something ninetales should have been(after all,it HAS mystic powers)-in short,all that vulpix would have dreamt of being is represented by fennekin.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Um... h-hi. Nice to meet you all. :)

hi.. im new here.. ^^
nice to meet you all

Oh you two! Don't be shy! Many of us would love to get to know you. :) Welcome to the forums, and I hope you are doing alright around! Don't be shy to tell us all about yourselves. :3

Hello everybody.Its a day i've been looking forward to for long.Finally i am a member of pokecommunity.
Its always been my dream to join such a community where i can freely discuss POKEMON.Very very thrilled to be in your midst.

According to rumours,pokemon x and y will be introducing a new pokemon type-fairy.What on earth is that?Any idea?
Froakie,Fennekin and Chespin are remakes of the poliwag,vulpix and seedot families.
Note the similarities,seedot and chespin both represent nuts and are grass/dark.
Froakie and the poliwag family-water/fighting frog-like pokemons
Fennekin -fire/psychic fox-something ninetales should have been(after all,it HAS mystic powers)-in short,all that vulpix would have dreamt of being is represented by fennekin.

You'll defo love it here. If discussing Pokemon is your dream, then you've come to the right place! You should visit the Pokemon XY section where there is currently discussion about what you want to discuss! In my opinion, I do have a feeling that there would be a fairy-type, but please...I don't want new moves that won't be helpful in battle. xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2013
Hi, people! I'm new here, but i'm obsessed with pokemon so i guess that's one thing in common :D

And i love mew and eevee, not to mention arcanine

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, people! I'm new here, but i'm obsessed with pokemon so i guess that's one thing in common :D

Your name is very...intriguing!

Welcome to the forums. I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH POKEMON TOO. And been obsessed for almost 15 years you just can't imagine omg. Glad to see ya here, hope you stick around & stuff and feel free to message me anytime! :)

Years

Hehehe I love your username as well!

Welcome to PC btw, we have loads of Pokemon fans both old and new. I've been a fan for a long time, and I never plan on quitting anytime soon. Is there any particular part of PC you like? And maybe you should join our Eevee Club if you want to discuss about Eevee and its evolutions, and while you're there check out the rest of the Pokemon Clubs forum as well since you might find some great clubs. Clubs are often a great way to get to know fellow members.

Have fun and I hope I get to see you become an active member!

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2013
Hello everyone I am cheezburgur (if no one noticed yet my name is taken from icanhazchezburger.com) and i am new to the website and so i went to the new users section

Years
Hello everyone I am cheezburgur (if no one noticed yet my name is taken from icanhazchezburger.com) and i am new to the website and so i went to the new users section

I actually visit the Pokememes section of that site because I love jokes and humor, so I guess we might get along well if you're that kind of person. But anyways, welcome to PC Cheezburgur!

I'm glad you joined, and don't worry if you feel scared at first. I was once like you around two years ago, but since then I made new friends and even became a PC Supporter (aka those members with green italic names you may have seen floating around) and got cool new features and everything. Is there any particular part of PC you like? We have a lot of sections so I'm sure something may have caught your eye.

Well, have fun and remember to contact me or a moderator if you ever need a little help. I do hope to see you around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back