• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Wow that is pretty cool. It like walking your dog outside. XD Except you are doing it with Pokemon. That is cute.

Well I hope you had fun. It looks like I might not go to one of mine this year. Things could happen.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Yep! You can take your Pokemon from your Heart Gold and Soul Silver and walk with them.^_^

It is fun. I'm already at my sister's friend's house to go there. We're staying here for this years. We've already had fun already and it's not even the first day yet.
So you tried it?

I lost my pokewalker before ever using it!

It all happened after my mom cleaned my room, I couldn't find it again rofl... =(

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, it's really cool! I've gotten many of the Routes unlocked on it.

Also, Hi Umbreon! Sure you can join. Welcome! ^_^

As for for the convention, it was really fun! I got many Pokemon plushies. And much Geass stuff.Plus, Johnny was back this year! ^_^

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
Yaaay~ : p

Thanks for letting me join.

It's nice to meet you! : D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am so glad you had a nice time. Unfortunately for me other stuff has gotten in the way, and I won't be able to go to anime convention anytime soon. It is always next year.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I can't quite remember who Johnny is. Is your wifi working yet btw?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Johnny Yong Bosh, I think that is his name. I can't spell his last name. XD He did a lot of voices of people. Like Ichigo, Vash The Stampede, etc...He is a great voice actor. I like him a lot.

I got Wi-Fi as well, but it has been awhile since I played Diamond.

Back