• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite pokemon that Ash had?

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I love Squirtle because of the Squirtle Squad! The story behind Squirtle and his attitude is awesome!
Squirtle-Squad-Leader-the-squirtle-squad-31099295-491-360.png

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I mentioned Oshawott as my favorite from Ash's team, but that's the current team, rereading the question is about had, doesn't have right now, so in that case none other the other weasel Pokemon he had, Buizel. It may not make another appearance other than the opening, I hope to someday see it again.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
Has to be Charizard! He went through a lot to take care of it in the beginning, and it was one of the most epic Pokemon Ash had! :)

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
There are so many:

1. Charizard (Ash's Deus Ex Machina)
2. Heracross (One of the toughest little buggers I know)
3. Snorlax (If Charizard is the unstoppable force, Snorlax has to be the immovable object)
4. Totodial (The only one of Ash's baby Pokemon (besides Charmander) that I just can't help but love. Its enthusiasm is infectious)
5. Infernape (Sun Wu Kong, 'nuff said)

Last edited:

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey
Years
I liked his Charizard just for the fact that was his first epic pokemon ash had
I love the cool nature on his sceptile and krookdile
Infernape because that might be ash's 3rd best poke behind pikachu and Charizard

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Don't know,there are two,I really liked ash's gligar and his leavany

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
My favorite of his would have to be his Charizard. He was awesome, and I found it hilarious when he wouldnt obey Ash.

I also liked Ash's Lapras a lot too.

Back