• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you guys think happened at the Strange House?

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
So, you guys know the Strange House in Black and White 2, right? It's known for "a sad incident that is said to keep people away". What do you think this sad incident was? Something to do with the ghosts, or Cresselia?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Its off to the right from reverse mountain. Near Lentimas Town. Its on the Town Map

I'm going to go check that out, I have never been there.

Edit: Oh that little ghost girl, I have been there, duh I'm a little LD at times, I believe she pissed off one of her pokes and it killed her, not really.

Last edited:

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
I believe they said so in the Black 2/White 2 guide that Darkrai gave her nightmares and she died in her sleep.

Cresselia probably attempted to return the Lunar Wing to her, to clear her brain of the deadly dreams but must have been too late.

So her body was buried, the house owners moved out and the house became abandoned. The lunar wing still sits in the middle of the girl's room...

However, Darkrai must have had a reason. I wonder what it was?

(I have another theory that the girl is kin to Ghetsis, but that's another story...)

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
Years
Maybe she Probably died there because she's lonely,which make her soul stay inside that strange house

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Buuuummmppp! ;)

RE: The Darkrai nightmare thing, what kind of nightmare could have Darkrai given her to make her... well... die? Why was she the only one left in the house? Why would Darkrai specifically target her?!

Share your thoughts guys! For reference, check *Icecold*'s post :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 30, 2024
The girl died and since she has no Wi Fi she has nothing to do so all she does is move furniture around. Now she's an up-and-coming interior designer.

Reactions: Nah
Years
I think that was her final resting place after being tormented by Darkrai's Nightmares. Her family probably fled the building after her death, thinking it's be cursed or haunted.

Last edited:
Back