• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
So i faced the red gyarados the first time and caught it, but the bugged guy in TR's mahogany place made the game freeze, so i had to reset it. And now i can't face the gyarados, everytime i click on it the game freezes. I've tried doing what the other guy who posted did and putting my starter at the front but it still doesn't work.
Anyone help?

EDIT: i read someone saying the bad egg and red gyara glitch might be connected, so i put the bad egg at the front of my party and went to face Red gyara and it worked. Maybe that info could help you figure out what causes the bad egg, LaZ. Of course it could've just been luck on my part, i'm not entirely sure. Also, i know the weather could affect it, and i noticed that both times i faced Red Gyara there was no weather at all.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2009
im stuck i cannot find whirlpool i dont know what pokemon learns it
cam somone help me

thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
every time I go up the steps towards the legendary dogs inside burned tower, or enter olivine and trigger silver walking out of the gym my game freezes when both of these events start. Any idea how I could fix this? I am using gpSPhone on my iTouch btw.

Explotaro

バクたろう Baktaro
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
Hey Guys plz tell me how to get a pichu in liquid crystal

by the way I have beta 2.1 if you were wondering

Last edited:

Explotaro

バクたろう Baktaro
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2009
hey guys how do you get pikachu in this i cant find them in the wild so i can breed them

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2011
I Need Help!!..when i go to Lake Of Rage i go 2 battle Red Gyrados and then it freezes!!the screen turns blue and says there was an error...Please help me!! i really want 2 continue playing this hack.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2009
hey guys im looking for a feebas and a bagon i cant find them in forums and even in the location faq... maybe someone could answer me my question... thanks

and btw how to evolve seadra ?

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Hi everyone
I saw somewhere that graveler and other trade evolvers would evolve by level.
Someone know on what level would i get a golem?
Thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2009
whre can i find moltres in this game and also where can i find kyogre and rayquaza here

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
So, I'm in Silph Co. and I'm at the point where Axel tells me to disable all three machines. However, when I get to the machines, it just says 'Switch is on' and there's nothing I can do.

Any assistance would be great.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
Question: How do you get out of the Dragon's Den after Kyogre/Rayquaza? I read you need to use walk through walls codes, but my mac version of VBA won't let them work. Is there another way out?

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2010
when i try to battle shiny red gyrados, it goes into battle sequence, but stops there witha black screen, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back