• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Why nothing? I'm so impatient, and idk why, better get stuff today! :(

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

This past weekend was really great... I enjoyed spending practically the entire time with you, even the part where I got a speeding ticket was that much better because you were in the passenger seat next to me. I don't think I would have wanted to shakily ask anyone else to get my vehicle registration outta the glove box for me. Your family is really cool, and I was so touched to be the first guy you ever introduced to them. Though I don't think I'll be accompanying you to Thanksgiving quite yet... but it was sweet of your dad to ask.

You're amazing. I hope we stay this close now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

Just... be careful. I do worry about you sometimes.

Years
Dear Anonymous:

I'm sorry I couldn't do you proud and I'm sorry if I seemed pushy. Don't leave us, though, just keep your faith, albeit we're slowly dying. You have potential to be a great user, and if you care for the community, then only good will come of it ;(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I just don't feel right being around you anymore. I don't mean to be rude when I pass by you and I don't say anything to you, it's just all my effort is going down the drain. You on the other hand, aren't really being friendly. You've seemed to start flirting right in front of me, when I'm pretty sure you know my feelings still linger for you. Well, I'm taking a break from you so I can make sure I don't have any lingering feelings for you. Hope you'll understand.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Dear not-so-Anonymous

Every time I talk to you I feel insignificant. Not because you're particularly arrogant or ignorant or rude or anything like that... I just can't believe I'm worth anything to you at all. I can't believe I'm worth anything to anyone, actually. I feel like all of my efforts are just futile and that whatever I try to do it's just not worth it. I know I said otherwise, but I just can't deal with it no matter how hard I really try to. I still greatly enjoy being around and hanging out and I dunno just spending time but especially when I see you talk to other people I have this sudden sense of worthlessness. Really, why am I still hanging around? Am I just waiting for another shot? Seems like it, to me. Will that ever come? You probably know that answer better than I do, but I think I'm going to wait around and see anyway.

But at the same time I feel like the best solution is to just get away from it all. Everyday I feel more and more like I'm not welcome. It's not like anyone I know is really pushing me away from anything but I just... can't deal with it as reliably as I used to. To be completely honest I miss those long nights of stupidity and emotions and everything that you could think of to happen in a night, and I miss the old days when we did nothing but had a hell of a time doing it. I'm really only comfortable around one person as of late and while he's a classy cat I just...

It's hard to really find words that you want to say and use them right. I feel like for once I should finally "run away" like I've been "threatening" to do for so long. I feel as though I don't belong anymore, honestly. Maybe I'm just being stupid but it's what I think. Maybe you can change my mind but I doubt it. Maybe I just need to step away and take a breath of fresh air and clear my head... but I've tried that before and it didn't work (you know this already!).

Whatever the solution is, I think it's only a few steps out the door away.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks for being there to talk with me, especially with the problems I've been having lately. Somehow, I feel more comfortable talking with you than with my family about these things, and that means a lot.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how happy I am that I'm able to actually have proper conversations with you again instead of the ones we were having before which weren't really much of a conversation. So yeah I'm happy about this and hopefully we'll be having more conversations to come because you're amazing and now I can tell you everything I haven't been able to again!!!

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you... You changed, we used to be really good friends. It's not my fault though and there isn't any point dwelling on the past, if you ever want to talk to me again I'm always here and I'll be more than happy to lend my ear.

Dear Anonymous,

I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
Dear Anonymous,
You didn't have to leave. You can just ignore him or something. You without PC is like a Magikarp without Splash. Many people will miss you. Don't hate on yourself. Don't leave.

Dear Anonymous,
Hi. How are you? xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you don't get mad at me for quitting... like really. You've changed bro. But you'll still be good buddy.

Dear Anonymous,

Don't get mad at yourself. I have never hated you, Idk why you think like that. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

You don't talk to me anymore. And for a change, I don't care anymore.

GGJ

Roaming & Learning
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I realized a lot from this experience and really hope I improved. I still screw things up sometimes but its better. I know that you probably aren't out there and probably don't even have a profile on this forum but if you have found me, I would sincerely would like to apologize for letting you down. It was not your fault but mine. I was but a kid back then and still ignorant to the world and after I matured I realized what a horrible lie I told you when I said I would always be your "Life Coach" I'm sorry but I have to move on.

Years
Dear Anonymous:

I could go on and on about how awful you are, how stupid you are, etc., etc., etc. But, I can't degrade myself down to your level. Maybe one day you'll understand, but right now, just leave me alone. Lets both be adults, ok?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Who am I? Am I doing these things for my own purpose or for another purpose? Do I really know what I want in anything? I think I do, yet I don't know why. I want to figure out why - and if circumstances were different, whether the things I'd wish for would be different. Is it appropriate? I dunno, I never really saw any of that as a thing to think about. Then again, things change, and although some things are known, some things are some-days, it's like yeah sometimes there's other things. The fact that I enjoy that in general would probably imply it's for my own purposes, but there's still something there, is it from that desire to be normal or at least not completely different? To be unique, yet be normal, when really it never was. It wasn't everyone, it was only just a few, but I don't mind, I don't really care if things are different now or if they aren't, because for me personally I feel like it's a better time. I knew that the other stuff would happen, though, because it was expected. It's not that I am concerned by that, since again, that has dominated so I don't really... care. As for now it's all long term, which is where my mind is at. How long will that be sustained? How long will a purpose remain? Those questions, yeah, they've always been there even from the start, but now it's like... will the seemingly impossible happen, if so when, and how? In my mind it's sorta heading that way which is okay BUT what if it doesn't, what if neither does? Not giving up, despite those doubts!

Years
Dear Anonymous,

You dislike the music I listen and vice versa. But the difference between us, is that I respect your personal space. I don't like the singers you idolize but at least I don't insult or defame them in any way. Why must you force to hate something which I like? Who are you to control me? Please, if such things become too problematic for you, it's best that we no longer be together anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my god how can I not know all this while! When did you buy that album? I can't believe we're supposedly great friends yet we don't know that we both like Adele's music. Omg I can't wait to catch up with you another time and chat about all our music perks. :D <3 xoxo

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry? You were looking for a model in music? May I direct you to Miss Universe instead of criticizing how ugly Adele is? Singers aren't beauty pageants you know. -.-

Dear Anonymous,

Good thing you hid before she came. She wouldn't like it one bit either. I doubt you'll be as lucky in future so I suggest you start making a change or simply disappear from the world. I advise the former. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back