• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halloween costumes

Years
No, it's not too early to talk about your Halloween plans, especially as you need to come up with a costume. Yes, need. For the purposes of this thread you are bound to come up with one this Halloween. So what is it? Additional questions: did you make it yourself or buy it or a mix of both? How much effort do you put into your costumes and how happy are you with them?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I much prefer making my own costumes rather than spending a fortune on it. Last year I was dressed as Pokemon Trainer Touko/Hilda and most of the costume was all homemade and I was able to find most of the stuff that fits Touko.

This year...I never really put much thought on it, but my choices are pretty clear now: I'd either be Fionna from Adventure Time, Rarity, or Meganium. I have time to decide, so I can always look around. :3

Oh and if you were around in 2011, I was a yellow angry bird then. I still have that mask btw. :3

Years
This March I went to the Harry Potter place in Universal Studios Florida and bought a whole bunch of wizard-themed items such as a robe, scarf, wand, owl.
So unless I can think of something better, I'm going to be a Hogwarts Student this Halloween.
I usually procrastinate about getting a Halloween costume and normally get one a few days prior to Halloween.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
Hmm... For Halloween, I usually dress as one of my favorite anime characters. It shifts each year though. The kids who come to my house for Halloween every year think someone new has moved in every year.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I was sexy broccoli last year, and I found it was one of the shining moments of my life. This year I might try sexy cow or something.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
For last year I dressed up as an Team Aqua grunt as my boyfriend was an Magma grunt. This year we are thinking of dressing up as as Prineness peach and Mario from super mario for halloween.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm starting a new cosplay:

HighPriestessofProphecy-REDU-EN-ScR-1E.png

Making everything basically from scratch except for the "structure" of the bra, base of the belt, shoes, and the wig.

Still not sure what exactly I should use for the trim.. if I should use foam or fabric.. hmm.. I am leaning more towards both using thicker fabric painted in acrylic to match the foam bits on the hat, gloves, and other accessories (middle heart bit.)

I've already bought some lights for the book so it will glow. And gonna buy some glow-in-the-dark paint.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Last year I wanted to go as a banana. I was gonna call myself Banaynay Bonpeelpeel.

Infinite Latios

Champion
Years
You were gonna go as a banana, PJ? And I thought cosplaying for Halloween might've been a little weird. I think my costumes are the most normal out of all the ones here.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I went as Tetra one year :x in Grade 10. Kura's costume idea is so pretty and complex... Wish I could stitch and sew so I could go as something like that lol

I'd love to cosplay or Halloween as Belldandy :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't even do Halloween
At least I'm not the only one. I:
So I can't really answer the question asked.

Instead, I will state that I still want to come up with a Slenderman costume so I can walk around and scare children. It'll be all fun until one of them has a knife or something. >_<

Years
Last year, at a Halloween party, I was Alvin (From "Alvin and the Chipmunks", the CARTOON, not the CGI flop), this year I either want to be Ash Ketchum (From Pokemon) or Sorcerer Mickey Mouse (From "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" in "Fantasia")

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Eh, I don't do Halloween either, but I have always wanted to make and wear a costume.
Maybe Ness or Ricken.

Years
I don't even do Halloween. Last time I dressed up for it was when I was in second grade.
^^ this.

The last time I went out for Halloween was when I was 7 years old and in 2nd grade. I was, of all things, Pikachu.

Nowadays I see lots of people cosplaying and for character day at my school a few years ago I really wanted to do a Hilbert cosplay but too bad I couldnt because my parents would have thought I was a child, considering it'd been a long time since I dressed up.

Years
I don't even do Halloween. Last time I dressed up for it was when I was in second grade.

This for me as well! My last time was in fourth or fifth grade, I think, and I was a witch. It was really fun and I sort of miss it. ;C;

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Man you guys stopped trick-or-treating really early, I didn't stop till I was 16. XD
I still dressed up a few times after that, but the last time I dressed up was my senior year for a Halloween party. I was Ash Ketchum that year. :3

The only chance I'll dress up this year is if I'm invited to party or if we give out candy this year. I'm not a very social person so it's rare for me to get invited to things so going to a party is 90% out of the picture. My dad will hopefully keep his new job and be better off money wise and so we will probably give candy this year. I've always wanted to be Fry from Futurama so if I do anything this year, I might do that or a hipster cause I was wanting to do that last year.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Last year I wanted to go as a banana. I was gonna call myself Banaynay Bonpeelpeel.

I went as a lemon :3 Last year..And im gonna do the same this year too

Course' I could do a slenderman costume

Last edited:
Back