• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: [Pkmn Em Hack]Pokemon Eissturm (Icestorm)

What do you think about this hack?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Well, since the Johto region seems to be primarily covered in snow, would it be more likely to find a Sneasal or Snorunt in the wild rather than your average Pidgey or Ratata? This would make it a bit more interesting when it comes to a few of the gyms (Whitney with her damned Rollout loving Miltank for example).

I don't know, where what kind of Pokemon will be catchable. But i think, Ratata or Pidgey will also be catchable on the snowy routes.

woah those screens are nice:D I reall wanna see this new thing that have never been in advance hack before
You will see it an in few month.

Seem like it will be a great game have you started translating it yet Tutti?
No. At the moment, we are working on Scripta$$. It's a scriptingtool, but the basic scripts for the hack are in progress. And if the first german beta is available, i'll start the translation.

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Update 22.07.2007

Hey,
finally, there are happening some new things to Pokemon IceStorm.
I've worked hard up to eleven hours the last days to achieve a progress. For now, I've nearly finished all the routes of Johto, there are just missing precious few.
In addition to that, we'll start to script in August being able to release a first beta in September. (well, we're not 100% sure)
In this spirit, I hope, you'll have great fun while regarding the latest pictures of the hack.

Maps

Route 35:
Route%2035.png

Route 36:
Route%2036.png

Route 37:
Route%2037.png

Route 38:
Route%2038.png

Route 39:
Route%2039.png

Route 40:
Route%2040.png

Route 41:
Route%2041.png

Route 42:
Route%2042.png

Route 43:
Route%2043.png

Route 44:
Route%2044.png

Route 45:
http://magicstone.de/tutti/Pokemon_Eissturm/22.07.2007/Route 45.png

Route 46:
Route%2046.png

Route 47:
http://magicstone.de/tutti/Pokemon_Eissturm/22.07.2007/Route 47.png

Teak City:
Teak%20City.png

I hope you'll like these new pictures of my Hack^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
i just started to watch this thread and i love the screenies. can't wait till the beta. oh also do we skate on the ice/ ponds or do we surf?

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
All those screenshots of Route and the screenshot of Teak City is also good :), and its good you heard that you have been working hard, where you know some hacker just leave their work in the middle, and "~Tutti~" hope you have save a backup of this hack for safety, and good luck :)

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
oh also do we skate on the ice/ ponds or do we surf?
That's on of my small secret^^

All those screenshots of Route and the screenshot of Teak City is also good :), and its good you heard that you have been working hard, where you know some hacker just leave their work in the middle, and "~Tutti~" hope you have save a backup of this hack for safety, and good luck :)

Thank you^^
I've got 2 GB Backups on my PC and anotherone^^
So if something get bad, nothing is lost

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Dein Hack mist ziemlich gut. Ich liebe deine Eis-Tiles. Du machst also alles wie in Gold und Silber? Find ich gut. Der erste Hack(GBA) wo man die Hoenn Pokémon nur bekommen kann wenn man cheatet(was ich doof finde.).

Mach weiter so.

Translation:
Your hack looks pretty good. I love your Ice-Tiles. You are going to make it like in Gold and Silver? That's nice. The very first Hack(GBA) where the HOENN Pokémon only can be catch by cheating(I don't like cheating).

Keep on man.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Language

@ Saurav
Yes. But as you see I wrote in German and so I need a translation of the German part of the post. It's the rule here. I love to write in English but I can better wirte in German. And he's German.

Tutti

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
@Saurav
My last version was lost by a PC crash and I had no backup.

@charmander07
Yes I'm German, but that's an english board and so we have to write it in english. If you want so tell me something in German, you can write me a PM or something else.

=> Please write everything in english.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
Awww... to bad "Tutti" :( how much of you hard work was lost "Tutti" or after a major edit?

*Oh i didn't know you were a German :)*

Youji

Game Designer
Years
[...]@charmander07
Yes I'm German, but that's an english board and so we have to write it in english. If you want so tell me something in German, you can write me a PM or something else.

=> Please write everything in english.

I can wirte a post in German so far I've an English translation in it. That's allowed. And I have on in my post.:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2011
This is best hack what i´ve seen! sorry my bad english but i´m from finland and can´t write so well, but i´ll hope you understand me. :D you and your hack gets at least mine respect! ;D keep it going!

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 29, 2020
Hallo Tutti! Ich bin Shiun Enshidia
(Hallo Tutti! I am Shiun Enshidia)

I learn German so I can say a bit of it but it's not terribly good. Your hack is fantastic. It's a snowy Gold, You have the best 251 Pokemon and the maps are spot on. You even put the unreachable cave! I love it.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
Yo this is a excellent hack. I thought it was dead but I definatly believe that this will be completed. The route 47 shows that you have gone really far excellent work.One of my favorite places is Blackthorn since Dragon trainers have their roots there. It seems like its going to be great I am so glad that you will not give up on this one.

You got a good chance to make this game really good yo. You have the map and the nice pokemon center and gba graphics, and you also have the nice progressionism. You definatly have what it takes to come out with a very low buggy game and a game that will be out fast so good luck to you.

Also my favorite types are Ice, Dragon and Dark got some others but those are my top 3 favorite types. I also use mostly generation 2 pokemon in my team. So this looks awesome yo since it has Johto, Ice stuff and I can go back to my Dragon Center in Blackthorn.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
Well, im not to impressed from a creativity point. What is this? the day after tomorrow: Pokemon edition? or g/s/c with snow tiles? *is not impressed nor intriguied to play* Why not show us some in-game stuff, like your sprites, or battle system, or some of the storyline? Im sure anyone with that tileset could have made those maps in a day, not to be rude or anything, but i'd like to see more about this game then the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back