• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUSOLIS [Supreme Pokemon Emporium] -EV'd/IV'd-Events-Shinies-Dreamworld-

If you could rate my thread on a 1-5 scale, what rating would you give me?

• Total voters
Years
I've looked through your thread as you asked and found I like this..
Contact me via vm if you're still interested, thanks;

625.png
Bisharp
| Shiny, Male | Defiant | Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe | Lvl. 100
Shadow Claw | Brick Break | Sucker Punch | Swords Dance

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
I've looked through your thread as you asked and found I like this..
Contact me via vm if you're still interested, thanks;

625.png
Bisharp
| Shiny, Male | Defiant | Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe | Lvl. 100
Shadow Claw | Brick Break | Sucker Punch | Swords Dance

Okay, I will VM you.

Can you pick something else? I realized that the Bisharp has a premier ribbon, which means it was downloaded.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
CMT please. :P

Dewgong | Shiny, Male | Hydration | Modest
252 HP / 252 Sp. Atk | Lvl. 100
Ice Beam | Surf | Rest | Rain Dance

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
@Sevrah I'm interested in your Tom Heracross and Hadou Regi's set. I have a ton of events/shinies and some DW females..if you have anything in particular you're looking for I might have them. :)

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
@Sevrah I'm interested in your Tom Heracross and Hadou Regi's set. I have a ton of events/shinies and some DW females..if you have anything in particular you're looking for I might have them. :)

Can you list your Events?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
shiny wishmkr jirachi, negai boshi jirachi, shiny birth island deoxys, pikachu-colored pichu, shiny gamestop entei/raikou/suicune, win2011 entei, gamestop celebi, tabanata jirachi, ash's pikachu, dw croagunk, dw banette, dw mamoswine, movie14 victini, liberty garden victini, TRU regigigas, fal2010 mew..i may be forgetting one or two but do any of those interest you?

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
shiny wishmkr jirachi, negai boshi jirachi, shiny birth island deoxys, pikachu-colored pichu, shiny gamestop entei/raikou/suicune, win2011 entei, gamestop celebi, tabanata jirachi, ash's pikachu, dw croagunk, dw banette, dw mamoswine, movie14 victini, liberty garden victini, TRU regigigas, fal2010 mew..i may be forgetting one or two but do any of those interest you?

Have you Pokechecked them to make sure they are all legit?

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, I did except the birth island deoxys and the crown dogs (they were on Gen4 and I forgot about them). Everything else was legit, and I can check the ones on my SS cartridge.

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
Yeah, I did except the birth island deoxys and the crown dogs (they were on Gen4 and I forgot about them). Everything else was legit, and I can check the ones on my SS cartridge.

Okay, I will discuss the trade more with you tomorrow or later tonight as I am going to bed soon.

Back