• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... a boost from me, NiGHTS:

NHX
Normal Spell
This card's name is treated as "Metamorphasis" while in your hand. By discarding this card from your hand to the graveyard, draw one card.

Yah, they need to un-nerf Neo-Bubbleman, he's neglected enough as-is without being totally useless.

Years
It would be polite to comment on other people's cards too instead of just posting yours, you know. We aren't that many here, so every viewpoint is appreciated. :3

I apologize. I didn't have time when I posted.

Metamorphosized E-Heroes: Ehh...the metamorphosis requirement pretty much kills these already, but then you knew that already. Personally, I see Burstinatrix as more of a burn damage type, but that's your call. Not likely to see use, but at least you got some form of closure, ne?

I thought so, too. However, if you look at the anime's "Elemental Hero Clay Gardna", he does 200 damage for every card your opponent controls when Summoned. As such, I figured I'd use a weaker form of the effect of "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames".

Neo-Spacian Shadow Panther: It could have a slightly stronger effect, actually (like how Twinkle Moss draws a card for you instead of your opponent). Maybe have it negate the selected monster's effect, making it effect theft rather than just copying? Just as a thought. ^^ Oh, and I do believe that ACC made an improved Black Panther numerous pages back (Neo-Spacian Ultima Black Panther, I believe); if you're interested you can try poking and prodding around the old posts here for it to compare these. :3

"Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" copies name and effect for the turn. This guy copies it for good.

Neo-Spacian Firestorm Scarab: Basically just a slightly buffed regular scarab. Two S/T and it reaches passable power, which isn't too bad, but you could extended that to cover all spell and trap cards on the field to make this a bit more viable.

If you look at "Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss" and "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin", their effects are extremely similar to the effects of their original forms. That's why I just made the ATK boost a bit more.

Neo-Spacian Gaia Mole: If you're entering the damage step then you're already applying damage calculation. That should be "return the opponent's monster to it's owner's Hand without applying Damage Calculation.". Well, if there is any future for the NEXed Neo-spacian's then this is it. This field clearing effect is very nasty, turning the weak stats into a moot point since they will never be applied for anything but a direct attack anyway. We have to put up with NEX to get it, though, so I say fair enough.

I really just copied the text on "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" for this, but this guy stays on the field instead of being bounced with your opponent's monster.

Elemental Hero Shadow Neos: Aww...but Dark Neos already handles single-monster negation. I say make it negate the effects for the whole lot of them; you have to commit quite a bit of cards to get this out, after all.

The longer this guy stays on the field, the more of a threat he becomes. Notice that "Elemental Hero Dark Neos" can only target 1 monster at a time with his effect. Do you see that limitation here?

Elemental Hero Twinkle Neos: Very...twinkly. xD Bluff sets are definitely in jeopardy against this and the effects balance nicely. I see no issues.

Elemental Hero Gale Neos: "Between you and your opponent." small thing, but pretty important for resolving this effect. Pretty brutal if it gets going since it essentially doubles its attack power on every direct attack, provided that you had more (or as much) life points to begin with.

I figure putting that in is unnecessary, considering you and your opponent are the only ones with Life Points. Even in Team Dueling, there are only two Life Point scores.

Elemental Hero Firestorm Neos: Flare Neos except bigger and better, yeah.

Elemental Hero Gaia Neos: Again, Grand Mole's line is arguably the most feasible route to follow. Instant bounce is highly annoying, especially if you follow it up with a hand discard effect. Good stuff.

Elemental Hero Chaos Emperor Neos: Now this is just plain brutal. It's like a Zorc that doesn't bite you...ever. o.o Unless you get three tails this does nasty, nasty things to your opponent's Field. Only double NEX and all that goes with it in the requirements keep this from going overboard.

Elemental Hero Volcano Neos: Kind of at odds with itself, since the second effect weakens the first. Still, bouncing everyone and their kid brother out of the way is nothing to sneeze at.

Elemental Hero Hurricane Neos: Harpie's Feather Duster on a pair of very buff legs. Enough said. XD

Overall...very thematically loyal, for better or for worse. Some of those extreme Neos fusions have potentially game breaking effects, but the sheer trouble you have to go through to summon them balances that, I'd say. Aaanyhow, seeing all those made me feel inclined to pitch in with a little something myself, so...

Evil Hero Maelstorm
Fiend/Fusion/Effect
8 Star/Wind
2800 Atk/2800 Def

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". This card can not be destroyed by Monster Effects. You can send 1 other card you control to the Graveyard to select 1 monster you control other than this card. While this card is face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot be removed from the Field other than by tributing. (Damage calculation is still applied normally.)

"Soul Exchange" says hello. :3

Evil Hero Mire Wight
Fiend/Fusion/Effect
5 Star/Water
1400 Atk / 1000 Def

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Dark Fusion". While there is a face-down card(s) on the Field, this card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is selected as the target of an attack or card effect, you may place this card face-down in your Spell and Trap card zone (treated as a Normal Trap Card) then rearrange the cards in your Spell and Trap card zone. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Spell and Trap card zone, you may flip it face-up to Special Summon it to your Field, ignoring summoning conditions.

Alright, leaving the rest of 'em to you. :3 Moving on...

Thanks. Those two are pretty good.

Anchor Golem
Rock/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1400 / 1800 Def

While this card is face-up on your Field, cards on your Field can not be returned to the owner's Hand or Deck.

Hmm... a boost from me, NiGHTS:

NHX
Normal Spell
This card's name is treated as "Metamorphasis" while in your hand. By discarding this card from your hand to the graveyard, draw one card.

Yah, they need to un-nerf Neo-Bubbleman, he's neglected enough as-is without being totally useless.

Being able to destroy any monster you battle with is good, it's just that the Summon requirement kills him. What does "NHX" stand for?

Evil Hero Cloaked Inferno Wing
DARK Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 8 ATK 2500 DEF 2100

"Evil Hero Inferno Wing" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card gains 300 ATK for every "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", and "Evil Hero" monster in your Graveyard. This card inflicts Piercing damage. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK or DEF, whichever is higher.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmm... seeing as I have a new username, I thought it might be time to play around with a few made-up cards.

Thesis of Cruelty
Normal Spell
Select one level four or lower "Eve Mech" monster from your deck except "Eve Mech 000-Prototype" and add it to your hand.

Eve Mech 001- Test-Type
Monster/Dark/Machine/Effect/4*
Atk ????/ Def ????
When this monster is summoned, place five "Synchronization Counters" on it. This monster's Atk and Def are 400x the number of Synchronization counters on it. When this monster deals battle damage to your opponent by removing one "Synchronization Counter" from it you can select and look at one card in your opponent's hand. If it's a monster, place it on the bottom of your opponent's deck. This effect cannot be used if this monster has two or fewer "Synchronization Counters".

Eve Mech 002-Mass-Production Unit
Monster/Earth/Machine/Effect/4*
Atk ????/ Def ???
When this monster is summoned, place four "Synchronization Counters" on it. This monster's Atk and Def are equal to the number of Synchronization Counters on it x500. When this monster deals battle damage to your opponent, by removing one Synchronization Counter from it you can discard a card from your opponent's hand to the graveyard. You cannot use this effect if this monster has two or fewer Synchronization Counters.

Eve Mech 000- Prototype
Monster/Water/Machine/Effect/4*
Atk ????/Def????
When this monster is summoned, place two "Synchronization Counters" on it. This monster's Atk and Def is equal to the number of Synchronization Counters on it x1000. When this monster deals battle damage to your opponent, you can remove one "Synchronization Counter" from it. If you use this effect, your opponent cannot summon, special summon, or set a monster during their next turn. This effect can only be used if your opponent has three or more cards in their hand. If there is one or fewer "Synchronization counters" on this monster, you cannot use this effect.

Hangar Bay
Field Spell
All "Eve Mech" monsters gain 500 Atk points. Once per turn, instead of conducting your draw phase you can place one "Synchronization Counter" on a monster. When this card would be destroyed, you can discard one card from your hand instead.

LCL
Counter Trap
Activate only when an "Eve Mech" monster on your side of the field would be attacked. Place one "Synchronization Counter" on that monster for each "Eve Mech" monster you control.

Synchronization Draw
Normal Spell
Remove two Synchronization Counters from an Eve Mech monster on your side of the field. Draw two cards.

More to follow, but this gives you the general idea.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Oh my gosh...you made an Evangelion set... *drools

And you added the Mass Production Evas! *drowns in drool

I love and hate you right now, I was gonna make a set for Christina based on it too after you brought it up. T^T But no matter! Let me administer my amteurish YGO knowledge, my fandom for NGE and just my general love for mechs together to C&C.

Thesis of Cruelty: Shoulda stuck with the 'Angel of Cruelty' or something along the lines of it descending instead of 'Thesis'. xP Kidding of course. Nothing else to be said really, it's fine IMO.

Eva Mech 001 - Test-Type: If the effect HAS to remove a counter every time it inflicts Battle Damage then it's fine, but if it's an option then it's a little much, especially considering your opponent's hand exposure.

Eva Mech 002-Mass-Production Unit: I like how the effect handicaps itself by affecting the ATK/DEF with the discarding effect. The limit's fine too. I like it. C:

Eva Mech 000- Prototype: Ohhh, so Rei stops summonings now neh? This is based on Rei eva right? Cx Anyway, the effect would help in a pinch, although it's pretty situational, with the three plus cards in your opponent's hand as well as coming out with only two counters, but I guess that's the drawback. It feels a little underpowered, but it's fine otherwise.

Hangar Bay: Whoa~ Obviously a staple for this set. So along with the added 500 ATK this card gives, all Eva Mechs get an additional counter that chalks up another 400/500/1000 points?! Of course, it stops you from drawing which is a nice drawback and the saving effect's always nice to have. Personally, I love it, it's a perfect buff. I'm just not sure if it's too perfect.

LCL: Mhmm...I dunno if this is too good or not. Great effect no doubt but one for each mech? I was thinking that it'd just add one but I guess it'd be a little difficult to get more than 3 Evas on the field at once, which in itself is a little much.

Synchronization Draw: Great card~

So, as you can see, I can't make any worthwhile suggestions but I thought I'd just probe them to the best of my abilities anyway. I'm assuming you have other cards that'll back these up even further, which'll probably answer some of the questions I have, so I'm looking forward to em. Also, I'm not up to date with the latest metagame but are 4-Star 2000 ATK/DEF common?

Eh, I like it so far, hell, I love em. x3 Good work ACC, looking forward to the rest. xP

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Actually, "destroy any monster that battles with this card" is a lukewarm ability at best since it's applied after damage calculation, meaning you've most likely lost Neo Bubbleman already. If we want one-for-one trade water attribute monsters then just go with Yomi Ship; almost identical effect and more Def to boot; it's summonable by conventional methods too.

Anyway, you know what this thread really needs?

I mean really, REALLY needs?

People commenting on the cards instead of just posting their own. I mean sheez, whenever I post an idea it feels like I'm talking to myself here. xP

Aaanyhow...*Martyr sigh* let's try this one more time. First, comments:

Thesis of Cruelty: RotA for the set, 'nuff said.

Eve Mech 001- Test-Type: Not too hot, really, since it's always a gamble whether you've picked a monster or not and we have far more impressive 2000+ Atk beaters we can plunk out already.

Eve Mech 002-Mass-Production Unit: Now this has potential, provided that you can punch through the battle phase. It's like Zaloog with some much-needed brawn thrown into the mix, though unfortunately that brawn won't last unless you keep spamming counters on this. Mind you, Begone, Knave! decks drool over this. Too bad the format isn't at all conductive for those right now. xD

Eve Mech 000- Prototype: I smell a nasty lock here. Three cards in hand is not really an unlikely situation right now, and once this thing gets a ballgrip on the opponent (provided that you have Hangar Bay to back it up) it's not letting go in a hurry. Completely shuts down Dark Armed Return unless they hit one of their scant few non-monster destruction cards (Essentially limited to Mirror Force, Lightning Vortex, and Torrential Tribute) while clearng the way for continuous pounding. Just...brutal, maybe even a bit too much so for a non-tribute. One shot of the Hangar and it's up to 3500 Atk too. x.O

Hangar Bay: horribly slow way to build up counters, which is probably the downfall for these. Still, those counters really count. *Shot for lame joke*

LCL: Ugh, let's not continue the messy legacy on Negate Attack's take on counter traps; this should be normal trap since it's not responding to another card effect. Anyway, it's another way to stack counters (possibly a bit faster than the hangar) while doubling up as a Shrink-style surprise. I can see opponents weeping after they crash into an Eve Mech 000 that gets buffed up by this.

Synchronization Draw: Okay, this isn't just another Destiny Draw; it's Pot of Greed since it's two cards for one. x.O Limited right off the bat, I'd say; powerful stuff.

And...something using the brand, spanking new psychic type, since I dislike the designs on the existing ones. (Mental Sphere Daemon is passable-looking, but the rest...ick. xP)

Empath Fiend - Deppression
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Water
600 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this face-up card on your Field into Attack Position to switch all other Attack Position Monsters on the Field to Defense Position. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack or change its Battle Position. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to reduce the Atk of all Attack Position monsters on your opponent's Field by 600 until the end of the turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Fury
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 0 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. Once per turn, you may increase the Atk of this card by 300. Then, this card can attack every Monster your opponent controls once each this turn. At the end of a Battle Phase when this effect was activated, this card is switched into Defense Position and can't be switched back until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play. If you do, all Monsters your opponent controls are switched into Attack Position and must attack this turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Trauma
Psychic/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position Monster on your Field to Defense Position in order to select one face-up Monster on your opponent's Field and destroy it, then inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the original Atk of the destroyed Monster. If you do, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters removed from play x 400.

Yeah, more to come obviously, but time is short and the computers are widely popular here at the brigade. So, umm...comments thus far? :3

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Actually, "destroy any monster that battles with this card" is a lukewarm ability at best since it's applied after damage calculation, meaning you've most likely lost Neo Bubbleman already. If we want one-for-one trade water attribute monsters then just go with Yomi Ship; almost identical effect and more Def to boot; it's summonable by conventional methods too.

Anyway, you know what this thread really needs?

I mean really, REALLY needs?

People commenting on the cards instead of just posting their own. I mean sheez, whenever I post an idea it feels like I'm talking to myself here. xP

Aaanyhow...*Martyr sigh* let's try this one more time. First, comments:

Thesis of Cruelty: RotA for the set, 'nuff said.

Eve Mech 001- Test-Type: Not too hot, really, since it's always a gamble whether you've picked a monster or not and we have far more impressive 2000+ Atk beaters we can plunk out already.

Eve Mech 002-Mass-Production Unit: Now this has potential, provided that you can punch through the battle phase. It's like Zaloog with some much-needed brawn thrown into the mix, though unfortunately that brawn won't last unless you keep spamming counters on this. Mind you, Begone, Knave! decks drool over this. Too bad the format isn't at all conductive for those right now. xD

Eve Mech 000- Prototype: I smell a nasty lock here. Three cards in hand is not really an unlikely situation right now, and once this thing gets a ballgrip on the opponent (provided that you have Hangar Bay to back it up) it's not letting go in a hurry. Completely shuts down Dark Armed Return unless they hit one of their scant few non-monster destruction cards (Essentially limited to Mirror Force, Lightning Vortex, and Torrential Tribute) while clearng the way for continuous pounding. Just...brutal, maybe even a bit too much so for a non-tribute. One shot of the Hangar and it's up to 3500 Atk too. x.O

Hangar Bay: horribly slow way to build up counters, which is probably the downfall for these. Still, those counters really count. *Shot for lame joke*

LCL: Ugh, let's not continue the messy legacy on Negate Attack's take on counter traps; this should be normal trap since it's not responding to another card effect. Anyway, it's another way to stack counters (possibly a bit faster than the hangar) while doubling up as a Shrink-style surprise. I can see opponents weeping after they crash into an Eve Mech 000 that gets buffed up by this.

Synchronization Draw: Okay, this isn't just another Destiny Draw; it's Pot of Greed since it's two cards for one. x.O Limited right off the bat, I'd say; powerful stuff.

And...something using the brand, spanking new psychic type, since I dislike the designs on the existing ones. (Mental Sphere Daemon is passable-looking, but the rest...ick. xP)

Empath Fiend - Deppression
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Water
600 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this face-up card on your Field into Attack Position to switch all other Attack Position Monsters on the Field to Defense Position. On the turn this effect is activated, this card may not attack or change its Battle Position. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to reduce the Atk of all Attack Position monsters on your opponent's Field by 600 until the end of the turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Eh, not too stellar. Tihe position-change is a good way to set up for an attack from another monster, but no good on its own. The graveyard removal effect is slightly better, sort of turning it into a Necro Gardna-esque surprise for your opponent, but in the age of "clear the field then attack", Gardna itself is better. Plus, this isn't Dark and so I can't Armageddon Knight it straight to the graveyard.

Empath Fiend - Fury
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Fire
1800 Atk / 0 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. Once per turn, you may increase the Atk of this card by 300. Then, this card can attack every Monster your opponent controls once each this turn. At the end of a Battle Phase when this effect was activated, this card is switched into Defense Position and can't be switched back until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play. If you do, all Monsters your opponent controls are switched into Attack Position and must attack this turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Well, here's a little more substance. Ojama Trio combo FTW!!! Once again, the on-field effect isn't extremely great, but the graveyard-removal effect is much better, and in this case I can see it being used to screw with your opponent via everyone's favorite Ojama summoner.

Empath Fiend - Trauma
Psychic/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 1800 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position Monster on your Field to Defense Position in order to select one face-up Monster on your opponent's Field and destroy it, then inflict Damage to your opponent equal to half the original Atk of the destroyed Monster. If you do, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters removed from play x 400.

Well, I like this one, don't get me wrong, but the double-tribute is kind of harsh. The good news is that this one is Dark Attribute, meaning that it comboes with Allure of Darkness, Dark Grepher, Armageddon Knight, etc. The destruction effect is nice, but a little slow in this format. Maybe a buff-up of some sort is in order? The removal effect is nice if you've been dropping a lot of Empath Fiends, but it needs time to charge itself up.

Yeah, more to come obviously, but time is short and the computers are widely popular here at the brigade. So, umm...comments thus far? :3

Meh, without seeing the other fiends and the support cards I really can't render an accurate verdict, so I'll wait for the rest before I share my opinions on the set.

Eve Mech 003- Special Unit
Monster/Wind/Machine/Effect/4*
Atk ????/ Def ????
When this monster is summoned, place one Synchronization Counter on it. This monster's Atk and Def are equal to the number of Synchronization Counters on it x2000. When this monster destroys an opponent's monster as a result of battle, you can remove one Synchronization Counter from it in order to special summon that monster to your side of the field in face-up attack position. This monster cannot have more than one Synchronization Counter on it at a time.

Angel Response Warning
Normal Trap
Negate the summon of an opponent's monster and return it to their hand. By removing this card in your graveyard from play, special summon a level four or lower "Eve Mech" monster from your hand or deck to the field. On the turn that this effect is activated, your opponent cannot conduct their battle phase.

Dummy Plug
Equip Spell
Equip only to an "Eve Mech" monster on your side of the field. That monster's Atk is 2000, regardless of the number of Syncrhonization Counters on it. When the equipped monster attacks another monster, increase its Atk by 1000 until the end of the battle phase. When the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

Berserk Mode
Normal Spell
Activate when the only monster you control is an "Eve Mech" monster. Remove any number of Synchronization Counters from that monster, then destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of Synchronization Counters you removed. On the turn that this effect is activated, skip your battle phase.

Years
What does "NHX" stand for?

You never did answer me. We know that "NEX" means "Neo-Spacian Extent", so what's "NHX"?

As for the Empath Fiends, maybe you should include Doubt, Anguish, Sorrow, Hatred, and Betrayal and link them to "Dark World"'s Wicked Doctrines somehow? It just seems to fit.

Evil Hero Dark Phoenix
FIRE Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 6 ATK 2100 DEF 1200

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card cannot be destroyed.

Evil Hero Blacknight Phoenix
FIRE Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 8 ATK 2500 DEF 2100

"Evil Hero Dark Phoenix" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card gains 300 ATK for every "Elemental Hero", "Destiny Hero", and "Evil Hero" monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed.

Evil Hero Shadowlight
Level 6 ATK 2000 DEF 1000

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Necroshade"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card inflicts Piercing damage. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Evil Hero Mad Alchemist
Level 10 ATK 2900 DEF 2600

"Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Clayman" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card's Attribute is also treated as WIND, FIRE, EARTH, and WATER. When this card is Fusion Summoned, return all of your removed from play cards to your Deck. This card gains 300 ATK for each monster your opponent controls.

Evil Hero Boulder Gardna
EARTH Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 6 ATK 1900 DEF 3000

"Elemental Hero Bubbleman" + "Elemental Hero Clayman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". While you control this Defense Position card, Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent from a battle involving this card is doubled.

Evil Hero Shade Channeler
Level 6 ATK 1900 DEF 1800

"Elemental Hero Wildheart" + "Elemental Hero Necroshade"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 monster from either Graveyard.

Evil Hero Plasma Blade
EARTH Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 8 ATK 2600 DEF 2300

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card inflicts Piercing damage. Up to twice per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Evil Hero Mist Drainer
WATER Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 5 ATK 1800 DEF 1000

"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". When this card battles a monster, at the beginning of the Damage Step, gain Life Points equal to the ATK or DEF of the monster this card is battling with (whichever is higher), and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the amount of Life Points you gained.

Evil Hero Berserk Blade
Level 8 ATK 2600 DEF 2300

"Elemental Hero Bladedge" + "Elemental Hero Wildheart"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". This card inflicts Piercing damage. This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Eh, not too stellar. Tihe position-change is a good way to set up for an attack from another monster, but no good on its own. The graveyard removal effect is slightly better, sort of turning it into a Necro Gardna-esque surprise for your opponent, but in the age of "clear the field then attack", Gardna itself is better. Plus, this isn't Dark and so I can't Armageddon Knight it straight to the graveyard.

Actually, since Dark Armed usually hits with full field, the amount of damage Depression averts is 5 x 600, which is 3000; higher than the Atk of any monster Dark Armed can drop down save for buffed Dasher. Anyways, being dark wouldn't help since these usually don't hit the graveyard unless they go from the field anyway. *Pokes first effect*

And yeah, this set is pretty slow. What can I say? I just didn't feel like catering to the speed mania for a moment. They'll have their own ways of evening the field, though; don't worry. ;D Oh, and who ever said anything about tributing for Trauma? My dear ACC, we live in the age of Return From the Dark Dimension and Different Dimension Reincarnation now.

Eve Mech 003- Special Unit: Just plain crazy, really. Combined with Enemy Controller this smashes the most, bringing it back to smash face on the very same battle phase. Poor, poor, Brain Crusher, why must you be crowded in such a way? ;.; Just...crazy aggression for the set, really.

Angel Response Warning: And now you want to pick on Forced Back too? Seriously, bounce a summon, summon a monster, and eliminate your opponent's Battle Phase all with one card? And with two of the effects triggering from the graveyard? Broken, my friend, just plain broken.

Dummy Plug: You should make that 'original Atk'. As it is, this card is short-circuiting its own Atk boost effect because it force-pegs the Atk at 2000 at all times. Ehh...crazy muscle, protection, and escape from the counter weakness all in one card. Again, this seems a bit...hefty. x.O

Berserk Mode: Yay for mass field wipe. Crazy CA, but then I guess the activation requirements and lost battle phase sort of compensate. Anyways, it's not as crazy as the others.

Evil Hero Dark Phoenix: What Phoenix Enforcer should have been. Unless you're packing some very specific cards, this thing is a major pain in the butt to bypass but at the same time being only Cyber Dragon size means that it won't wreak absolutely crazy havoc on the field and can be hit over. Brain Control's favorite target, certainly.

Evil Hero Blacknight Phoenix: But of course we're running this thing instead because it's just plain better. Not as much of a finisher as dark cloaked, but given its tenacity this definitely isn't something your opponent will be comfortable with.

Evil Hero Shadowlight: And in contrast, here we have a monster that your opponent will strive to keep alive. xD Pretty crazy field destruction effect here, but then with Darklord Zerato around it's nothing new.

Evil Hero Mad Alchemist: Sadly, it's still sort of lukewarm for its fusion materials, much like its light counterpart. Still, it's thematically coherent and all. I'd stick with the more appealing evil heroes myself, though.

Evil Hero Boulder Gardna: Well, the original wasn't much to call home about so I suppose you couldn't go too far without losing touch with that. Much like with Stone Statue of the Aztecs, this poor thing suffers from the unfortunate effect of "who's going to be dumb enough to run into this?", made worse because it's a fusion monster and thus can't be set. Ehh...I suppose you could try some feints with Book of Moon or such, but it's still pretty lackluster.

Evil Hero Shade Channeler: Umm...Monster Reborn on legs? Every turn? With added monster recursion?

O.O

Yeah, this is definitely going overboard. Either make it steal the monster it destroys (with some added penalty on that monster to compensate for what is still a very powerful effect) or have it summon the monster to your opponent's field like regular Necroid Shaman. As it is, broke as heck.

Evil Hero Plasma Blade: Pretty much instantly pays back its fusion cost with beatstick size piercerism to boot. Strong, but not broken.

Evil Hero Mist Drainer: ...which is more than can be said for this. With combined Atk and Def we're essentially netting 3000+ points of burn plus the same amount of LP gain against all but the wimpiest of monsters. Just...too strong. I like the idea of draining as opposed to just healing, but it really needn't go further than that. Maybe keep it as requiring battle destruction as well, in lieu with its predecessor. Also, use Atk or Def but not their sum for the greater balance, because as it is all we have to do is ram this into Dark Magician of Chaos and our opponent will be eating 4800 points of damage. x.O

Evil Hero Berserk Blade: A much-needed, reasonable buff from the original. Wildedge is already a star among the e-hero fusions and this is taking it one step further. Good and balanced.

Aaaanyhow, a bit more substance for the empaths:

Empath Fiend - Apathy
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 2000 Def

During your turn, you may switch this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position. If you do, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, Monsters summoned that turn (Including Flip Summon) can not attack or use any of their card effects until the end of the turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Confusion
Psychic/Effect
5 Star/Wind
1700 Atk / 2300 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this card on your Field into Attack Position to select one Monster on your opponent's Field and control it until the end of the turn. A Monster controlled by this effect can not be offered as tribute. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, you may change the target of an attack declared by your opponent to any Monster on either player's Field other than the attacking Monster. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Pride
Psychic/Effect
6 Star/ Light
2400 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, If you do, your opponent can not tribute any cards until your next Standby Phase. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, negate the activation and effect of a card with an activation cost and destroy it.

Empath Fiend - Restlessness
Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1600 Atk / 300 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to force the activation of one face-down Spell or Trap card on the Field. If the timing of the activation of the card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. During your opponent's Standby Phase, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, your opponent skips his/her Main Phase 1 this turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Trauma (revamp)
Psychic/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position Monster on your Field to Defense Position in order to select one face-up Monster on your opponent's Field and destroy it, then inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the original Atk of the destroyed Monster. If you do, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters removed from play x 400.

Empath Fiend - Loneliness
Psychic/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and Special Summon it to your Field in Defense Position. When this effect is activated, neither this card nor the Monster Special Summoned by this effect can change their Battle Positions for as long as they remain face-up on the Field. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, you may treat it as a tribute used for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic Type Synchro Monster. All other tributes used for the summon must still be on your Field. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Over Ego
Psychic/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

1 Psychic Type Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-tuner "Empath Fiend" Monsters

By switching this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add it to your Graveyard. By switching this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position, change the Battle Position of one "Empath Fiend" Monster on your Field other than "Empath Fiend - Over Ego", ignoring any effects of the selected Monster. When either of this card's effects is activated, this card can not attack or change its Battle Position until the end of the turn.

Empathic Recall
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no Monster cards in your Graveyard. Add all of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters to your Graveyard. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not conduct your Battle Phase.

Tranquil Mindscape
Field Spell

"Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard can not be removed from play by any card effects controlled by your opponent. When an "Empath Fiend" Monster is discarded from your Hand or Deck, it is not removed from play, but is sent to your Graveyard instead. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Tranquil Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

Twisted Mindscape
Field Spell

Once per turn, During your Main Phase, you may remove from play any number of "Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard. Then, for each card removed from play by this effect, select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add it to your Graveyard. During your End Phase, you may destroy this face-up card on your Field. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Twisted Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

Virulent Mindscape
Field Spell

You may activate the effect(s) of any number of "Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard each turn. Each time one of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters is removed from play, inflict 500 Damage to your opponent. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Virulent Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

There's more, wouldn't you know it, but hopefully this is enough to give you better insight into the workings of the set. ^^

Last edited:
Years
Evil Hero Dark Phoenix: What Phoenix Enforcer should have been. Unless you're packing some very specific cards, this thing is a major pain in the butt to bypass but at the same time being only Cyber Dragon size means that it won't wreak absolutely crazy havoc on the field and can be hit over. Brain Control's favorite target, certainly.

Evil Hero Blacknight Phoenix: But of course we're running this thing instead because it's just plain better. Not as much of a finisher as dark cloaked, but given its tenacity this definitely isn't something your opponent will be comfortable with.

Evil Hero Shadowlight: And in contrast, here we have a monster that your opponent will strive to keep alive. xD Pretty crazy field destruction effect here, but then with Darklord Zerato around it's nothing new.

Evil Hero Mad Alchemist: Sadly, it's still sort of lukewarm for its fusion materials, much like its light counterpart. Still, it's thematically coherent and all. I'd stick with the more appealing evil heroes myself, though.

Evil Hero Boulder Gardna: Well, the original wasn't much to call home about so I suppose you couldn't go too far without losing touch with that. Much like with Stone Statue of the Aztecs, this poor thing suffers from the unfortunate effect of "who's going to be dumb enough to run into this?", made worse because it's a fusion monster and thus can't be set. Ehh...I suppose you could try some feints with Book of Moon or such, but it's still pretty lackluster.

I could change it to "when this card battles a monster" or something, so that it can actually attack with a vengeance...

Evil Hero Shade Channeler: Umm...Monster Reborn on legs? Every turn? With added monster recursion?

O.O

Yeah, this is definitely going overboard. Either make it steal the monster it destroys (with some added penalty on that monster to compensate for what is still a very powerful effect) or have it summon the monster to your opponent's field like regular Necroid Shaman. As it is, broke as heck.

Actually, I only made it that broken to see how you would react. I'd like to let you know that I spent the last 7 minutes and 24 seconds laughing my butt off at you. ;D

Evil Hero Plasma Blade: Pretty much instantly pays back its fusion cost with beatstick size piercerism to boot. Strong, but not broken.

Evil Hero Mist Drainer: ...which is more than can be said for this. With combined Atk and Def we're essentially netting 3000+ points of burn plus the same amount of LP gain against all but the wimpiest of monsters. Just...too strong. I like the idea of draining as opposed to just healing, but it really needn't go further than that. Maybe keep it as requiring battle destruction as well, in lieu with its predecessor. Also, use Atk or Def but not their sum for the greater balance, because as it is all we have to do is ram this into Dark Magician of Chaos and our opponent will be eating 4800 points of damage. x.O

Hmm...Well, I didn't want it to be too similar to "Neos Wiseman", is all.

Evil Hero Berserk Blade: A much-needed, reasonable buff from the original. Wildedge is already a star among the e-hero fusions and this is taking it one step further. Good and balanced.

Empath Fiend - Apathy
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 2000 Def

During your turn, you may switch this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position. If you do, your opponent may not activate any Spell or Trap cards until the end of the turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, Monsters summoned that turn (Including Flip Summon) can not attack or use any of their card effects until the end of the turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

I can tell that this set is going to be destroyed by "Gravekeeper's" Decks. That said, not a bad card. It can make itself more vulnerable to prevent Spell and Trap activation, or negate any possibility of your opponent's monsters doing anything. I'd probably Semi-Limit it, but it could be more powerful than I'm gathering.

Empath Fiend - Confusion
Psychic/Effect
5 Star/Wind
1700 Atk / 2300 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this card on your Field into Attack Position to select one Monster on your opponent's Field and control it until the end of the turn. A Monster controlled by this effect can not be offered as tribute. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, you may change the target of an attack declared by your opponent to any Monster on either player's Field other than the attacking Monster. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Thanks to "Burial from a Different Dimension", this is a reusable, weaker "Shift". It also reminds me of "Mutant Mindmaster" with its first effects. Still, it opens itself up to anything stronger than "Neo the Magic Swordsman", which is pretty easy these days.

Empath Fiend - Pride
Psychic/Effect
6 Star/ Light
2400 Atk / 1600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, If you do, your opponent can not tribute any cards until your next Standby Phase. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of your next turn. During your opponent's turn, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, negate the activation and effect of a card with an activation cost and destroy it.

SCREW YOUR MONARCHS, I HAVE PRIDE!!!!

Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1600 Atk / 300 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switchi this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to force the activation of one face-down Spell or Trap card on the Field. If the timing of the activation of the card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. During your opponent's Standby Phase, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, your opponent skips his/her Main Phase 1 this turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

"During your turn, you may switchi this Attack Position card..." Wait, what? "Switchi"? What the hell is "switchi"? Anyway, this one can be trouble, especially with "Burial from a Different Dimension".

Psychic/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position Monster on your Field to Defense Position in order to select one face-up Monster on your opponent's Field and destroy it, then inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the original Atk of the destroyed Monster. If you do, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. During your opponent's turn, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters removed from play x 400.

This looks like one of those Penalty Games that Yami Yugi could have used in season 0. Add in that "Virulent Mindscape" card you made, and you could build an entire Deck based on this guy's burn effect.

Psychic/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and Special Summon it to your Field in Defense Position. When this effect is activated, neither this card nor the Monster Special Summoned by this effect can change their Battle Positions for as long as they remain face-up on the Field. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play. By removing this card in your Graveyard from play, you may treat it as a tribute used for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic Type Synchro Monster. All other tributes used for the summon must still be on your Field. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

I should note that there's no Tributing involved in Synchro Summoning. That said, I'd probably do something different with this. Instead of treating it as a monster used for a Synchro Summon, how about it making a monster you control into a Tuner Monster for the turn?

Empath Fiend - Over Ego
Psychic/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

By switching this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add it to your Graveyard. By switching this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position, change the Battle Position of one "Empath Fiend" Monster on your Field other than "Empath Fiend - Over Ego", ignoring any effects of the selected Monster. When either of this card's effects is activated, this card can not attack or change its Battle Position until the end of the turn.

Empathic Recall
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when there are no Monster cards in your Graveyard. Add all of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters to your Graveyard. On the turn this effect is activated, you may not conduct your Battle Phase.

I'd rather run "Burial from a Different Dimension". It's simpler, and won't become a dead draw later.

Tranquil Mindscape
Field Spell

"Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard can not be removed from play by any card effects controlled by your opponent. When an "Empath Fiend" Monster is discarded from your Hand or Deck, it is not removed from play, but is sent to your Graveyard instead. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Tranquil Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

Twisted Mindscape
Field Spell

Once per turn, During your Main Phase, you may remove from play any number of "Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard. Then, for each card removed from play by this effect, select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add it to your Graveyard. During your End Phase, you may destroy this face-up card on your Field. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Twisted Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

Virulent Mindscape
Field Spell

You may activate the effect(s) of any number of "Empath Fiend" Monsters in your Graveyard each turn. Each time one of your "Empath Fiend" Monsters is removed from play, inflict 500 Damage to your opponent. When this face-up card on your Field is destroyed as the result of a card effect, select one "Mindscape" Spell Card other than "Virulent Mindscape" from your Hand or Deck and activate it.

This one is the best of the three. However, as with any Deck that needs a Field Spell, you're screwed against someone playing "Field Barrier" and their own Field Spell.

There's more, wouldn't you know it, but hopefully this is enough to give you better insight into the workings of the set. ^^

Evil Hero Shade Channeler
Level 6 ATK 1900 DEF 1800

"Elemental Hero Wildheart" + "Elemental Hero Necroshade"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 monster from either Graveyard. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack or change battle position.

Evil Hero Mist Drainer
WATER Fiend-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 5 ATK 1800 DEF 1000

"Elemental Hero Burstinatrix" + "Elemental Hero Bubbleman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". When this card destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to either its ATK or DEF, whichever is higher, and inflict the same amount as damage to your opponent.

Evil Hero Buttered Toast
Level 1 ATK 9000 DEF 9000

"Elemental Hero Chaos Neos" + "Elemental Hero Electrum" + "Evil Hero Inferno Wing" + "Hinotama Soul" + "Destiny Hero - Dreadmaster" + "Rainbow Dragon"
This card cannot be Special Summoned.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Actually, since Dark Armed usually hits with full field, the amount of damage Depression averts is 5 x 600, which is 3000; higher than the Atk of any monster Dark Armed can drop down save for buffed Dasher. Anyways, being dark wouldn't help since these usually don't hit the graveyard unless they go from the field anyway. *Pokes first effect*

Eh, I suppose... But I was thinking more along the lines of blocking the major damage that, say, Archlord Zerato can pound you with. And sending cards from the field to the graveyard just to get their effects isn't so hot now that Foolish Burial exists.

And yeah, this set is pretty slow. What can I say? I just didn't feel like catering to the speed mania for a moment. They'll have their own ways of evening the field, though; don't worry. ;D Oh, and who ever said anything about tributing for Trauma? My dear ACC, we live in the age of Return From the Dark Dimension and Different Dimension Reincarnation now.

Eve Mech 003- Special Unit: Just plain crazy, really. Combined with Enemy Controller this smashes the most, bringing it back to smash face on the very same battle phase. Poor, poor, Brain Crusher, why must you be crowded in such a way? ;.; Just...crazy aggression for the set, really.

Well, I could have copied Scab Scar or whatever that GX monster based on this was, but I thought I'd try something different. XD

Angel Response Warning: And now you want to pick on Forced Back too? Seriously, bounce a summon, summon a monster, and eliminate your opponent's Battle Phase all with one card? And with two of the effects triggering from the graveyard? Broken, my friend, just plain broken.

Eh, maybe limit the second effect to when you have an empty field and a certain number of cards in-hand?

Dummy Plug: You should make that 'original Atk'. As it is, this card is short-circuiting its own Atk boost effect because it force-pegs the Atk at 2000 at all times. Ehh...crazy muscle, protection, and escape from the counter weakness all in one card. Again, this seems a bit...hefty. x.O

No, it's MEANT to short-circuit the counter bonus. You get a set 2000 Atk regardless of counters, and protection. There was never any intention of it giving 2000 plus counters. 0.o

Berserk Mode: Yay for mass field wipe. Crazy CA, but then I guess the activation requirements and lost battle phase sort of compensate. Anyways, it's not as crazy as the others.

Besides, now that we've got Raigeki on legs and Dark Armed...

O.O

Empath Fiend - Apathy
Psychic/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1200 Atk / 2000 Def

Cold Wave on legs, with a side-order of temporary negate attack/Skill drain. Jeesh, way better than the last few, I'd say. In fact, I'd go so far as to call "splashable".

Empath Fiend - Confusion
Psychic/Effect
5 Star/Wind
1700 Atk / 2300 Def

Okay, so Magical Arm Shield in the graveyard and a tribute-clause-less Brain Control when its on the field? Not bad, though its second ability is kind of limited by the monsters controlled by either player.

Empath Fiend - Pride
Psychic/Effect
6 Star/ Light
2400 Atk / 1600 Def

Graveyard effect=LOVE. Seriously, this kills Dark Armed, Raigeki Break, Darklord Zerato, Dark Nepthys... jeez, that's one heck of a big beater.

Psychic/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1600 Atk / 300 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to force the activation of one face-down Spell or Trap card on the Field. If the timing of the activation of the card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. When this effect is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. During your opponent's Standby Phase, by removing this card in your Graveyard from play, your opponent skips his/her Main Phase 1 this turn. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

So when it's on the field you get to check for set mirror force and destroy it, or else play your opponent's bluff spells/traps with the wrong timing? Interesting. The graveyard effect basically sums up to "either the opponent skips their battle phase or attacks then moves on to main phase 2", so it really isn't all that stellar. The trick is knowing when to activate it, I suppose.

Psychic/Effect
7 Star/Dark
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

The same with a burn bonus. Meh.

Psychic/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

Empath summoning! And NiGHTS is right, monsters used for a Synchro Summon aren't really tributed/released, as I recall. I think what you're looking for is "increase the level of a monster on your side of the field by two".

Empath Fiend - Over Ego
Psychic/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

AE, this isn't you in card form, is it? XD *shot'ed* Kind of big for a monster that basically either serves as a nerfed "Burial from the Different Dimension" on legs or, in a slightly better move, sets off the effect of a used-up Empath Fiend. Eh, not so great, especially not for an eight-star Synchro. Junk Warrior FTW!!!! *shot'ed by JACK ATLAS fangirls*

Empathic Recall
Quick-Play Spell

Well, it works as a selective Burial, and it doesn't have a card limit, so... fair enough in an Empath Fiend deck.

Tranquil Mindscape
Field Spell

Well, DD Crow is out of the picture, and the ability to drop "Empath Fiends" from the hand or deck is nice, but the third effect is where it really shines- deck thinning, ensuring you've always got a field spell, AND forcing your opponent to run through resources if they don't want you to get your nice new bonuses, all in one handy spell.

Twisted Mindscape
Field Spell

So Empath-Switchout, and the ability to either call back "Tranqui" or "Virulent" as the situations requires? I like.

Virulent Mindscape
Field Spell

The pesky grave limitation has been removed, AND we've got the power to pull the other mindscapes, AND burn damage is now available? SCOREZ!1111!!!

Eh, All in all I think the biggest failing is that you can't drop Empath Fiends from your hand or deck and get their effects without Tranquil Mindscape. Still, creative set, as usual, and much better than the original psychics. As you've admitted, they're still horribly slow but with Apathy they do have the potential to draw the game out a little more now and I get the feeling that they may see a new day at the dawn of the next format. :3

Evil Hero Shade Channeler (revamped): So it's basically following this formula: Kill the opponent's monster, special summon it to my side of the field so he can't put it into his graveyard and use it from there, and then either let it just sit there clogging my field until the opponent destroys it or tribute it away for Malicious Edge (assuming I'm running a dedicated Evil Hero deck). It still does nasty things in combination with Dark Magician of Chaos, but it's a bit less broken now.

Evil Hero Mist Drainer: Nothing to say but better job, THIS is what Steam Healer should have been.

Buttered Toast: I'm going to have to call broken. This card's unsummonability just isn't enough to restrain its sheer amazingess. BROKEN. XD

Evil Hero Buttered Toast WITH JAM
Monster/Dark/Fiend/Effect/12*
Yubel The Ultimate Nightmare+12 monsters with different levels

Atk OVER 9000!!!/ Def OVER 9000!!!
This monster can only be fusion summoned if previously in the duel you fusion summoned Evil Hero Buttered Toast. This monster can only be fusion summoned if you use "Super Fusion". If you summon this monster, take over twelve dimensions of dueling and rule them as you see fit. If you activate "Chain Material" before summoning this monster and your opponent chains "Spiritual Fusion", your opponent can choose your souls as fusion material monsters. If you summon this monster, you are officially a member of the Evil Hero Fanclub, and do not need to pay Thesis a twenty dollar fine for refusing to use his new username.

Er... enough silliness, on to business!

Angel Attack Warning
Normal Trap
Negate the attack of an opponent's monster. If you have no cards on the field, when your opponent declares an attack by removing this card in the graveyard you can negate that attack and special summon an "Eve Mech" monster from your deck.

Better?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Actually, I only made it that broken to see how you would react. I'd like to let you know that I spent the last 7 minutes and 24 seconds laughing my butt off at you. ;D

Seven minutes and twenty-four seconds? Good sir, I will have you know that you have insulted me most grievously. For the righteous indignation that I experienced upon seeing that card, ten minutes of solid laughter is bare minimum. My honor demands retribution! A duel, I say! Card games at dawn and to the death! *White glove slap* xO

This one is the best of the three. However, as with any Deck that needs a Field Spell, you're screwed against someone playing "Field Barrier" and their own Field Spell.

Yeah, because obviously we aren't packing x amount of S/T removal cards that wipe out Field Barrier anyway, right? The day you start treating field barrier as a threat card is the day when you have to give your deck a seriously critical glance. Oh, and having just virulent isn't as hot as it looks because...well, how are you going to amass enough empaths in your graveyard to make use of that removed restriction? Empath Recall is the most obvious, but then you just totally dissed that one. xD

Ahem, point is that the mindscapes are meant to work in tandem, hence the tag-out replacement effect. Virulent is the strongest when it's time to make an offensive push, yes, but Tranquil speeds up your assembling of the cards you need for that push while Twisted lets you recycle the graveyard effects that are most useful for what you have in mind. Don't discount them so easily. ;D

Eh, I suppose... But I was thinking more along the lines of blocking the major damage that, say, Archlord Zerato can pound you with. And sending cards from the field to the graveyard just to get their effects isn't so hot now that Foolish Burial exists.

True, but then Deppression does serve a somewhat different purpose than Necro Gardna to begin with in that it makes it a lot harder to just casually hit over things. Say you've got Restlessness in attack and Deppression in your graveyard while your opponent has two 1600 Atk + monsters on their field. Where Gardna just blocks the damage, Deppression actually protects the monster as well sine your opponent will either have to bring a 2200+ Atk monster to the table or be prepared to sacrifice one monster just to get rid of the thing...unless of course they want to wait for monster removal or Crow. Yes, there is plenty of removal in the format, but none of it is cost-free, and each piece put out is a piece of removal sacrificed and/or jeopardized. Then, of course, there's the fact that even in destroying your monsters this way the opponent isn't leaving you empty-handed because of the graveyard effects. ;3

The same with a burn bonus. Meh.

And double the use rate because you no longer have to wait an additional turn before changing its battle position again. It's recyclable Ring of Destruction on legs, for pity's sake, how much more do you expect from your big beaters, you picky person, you? xD

Eh, All in all I think the biggest failing is that you can't drop Empath Fiends from your hand or deck and get their effects without Tranquil Mindscape. Still, creative set, as usual, and much better than the original psychics. As you've admitted, they're still horribly slow but with Apathy they do have the potential to draw the game out a little more now and I get the feeling that they may see a new day at the dawn of the next format. :3

No, it's MEANT to short-circuit the counter bonus. You get a set 2000 Atk regardless of counters, and protection. There was never any intention of it giving 2000 plus counters. 0.o

Umm...sorry, my friend, but you completely misread that one. Allow me to put emphasis where emphasis is due:

Me said:

Yes, it's own. Not the equipped mech's; Dummy Plug's secondary Atk boost effect. To make it perfectly clear, this one:

Equip only to an "Eve Mech" monster on your side of the field. That monster's Atk is 2000, regardless of the number of Syncrhonization Counters on it. When the equipped monster attacks another monster, increase its Atk by 1000 until the end of the battle phase. When the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

The underlined and bolded effect accomplishes nothing whatsoever because the first effect immediately reverts the equipped monster's Atk back to 2000, see? That's why I suggested using original Atk to resolve the issue.

Anyways, now that I've gotten to express myself in bold and underline after such a long time...let's move on. xD

Angel Attack Warning (revamp): Yeah, this is better. My issue with the original was that it was "do everything that Forced Back does plus extras" which didn't really seem...well, fair, to be honest. xP

As for the synchro thing...do you guys have a source or something for that? Because I've been searching for those rulings for ages, but there seems to be no word of God around and the rest is split between 'treat them as ritual' (which is tribute) and 'treat them as fusion' (which isn't), so I just sort of guessed. Meh, anyways...

Aaaanyhow...

Empath Fiend - Loneliness (revamp)
Psychic/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and Special Summon it to your Field in Defense Position. When this effect is activated, neither this card nor the Monster Special Summoned by this effect can change their Battle Positions for as long as they remain face-up on the Field. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play. When Synchro Summoning a Psychic Type Monster, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to have it treated as a Monster sent to the Graveyard for that Synchro Summon. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Empath Fiend - Over Ego (revamp)
Psychic/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

By switching this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, select up two of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add them to your Graveyard. By switching this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position, change the Battle Position of one "Empath Fiend" Monster on your Field, ignoring any effects of the selected Monster. When either of this card's effects is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. When your opponent selects a Psychic Type Monster on your Field as the target of an attack or card effect, you may discard one Psychic Type Monster from your Hand to change the target of that attack or effect to another valid target on either player's Field.

Don't know how much more you can expect of the old guy, though. After all, with Loneliness this becomes pretty freakin' easy to summon. (essentially, just pull up your used Pride with Loneliness' effect and go crazy). And now, last but not least:

Ultimate Evil Hero - Infernal Toaster
Fiend/Fusion/Effect
13 Star/Fire
5601 Atk / 4901 Def

Dark Nepthys + Infernal Incinerator + Infernal Flame Emperor + Flame Cerberus + Flame Manipulator + Blazing Inpachi + Hinotama Soul + Elemental Hero Burstinatrix + Volcanic Doomfire

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Materials. The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, by tributing one "Evil Hero" Monster on your Field, Special Summon one "Toast" Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

Okay, yeah, screw the toast; moving on...

Resonance Tuning
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when a Tuner Monster on your Field is destroyed. Special Summon one Monster with the same Level as the destroyed Monster from your Hand or Deck. A Monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as a Tuner Monster.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Seven minutes and twenty-four seconds? Good sir, I will have you know that you have insulted me most grievously. For the righteous indignation that I experienced upon seeing that card, ten minutes of solid laughter is bare minimum. My honor demands retribution! A duel, I say! Card games at dawn and to the death! *White glove slap* xO

Yeah, because obviously we aren't packing x amount of S/T removal cards that wipe out Field Barrier anyway, right? The day you start treating field barrier as a threat card is the day when you have to give your deck a seriously critical glance. Oh, and having just virulent isn't as hot as it looks because...well, how are you going to amass enough empaths in your graveyard to make use of that removed restriction? Empath Recall is the most obvious, but then you just totally dissed that one. xD

Ahem, point is that the mindscapes are meant to work in tandem, hence the tag-out replacement effect. Virulent is the strongest when it's time to make an offensive push, yes, but Tranquil speeds up your assembling of the cards you need for that push while Twisted lets you recycle the graveyard effects that are most useful for what you have in mind. Don't discount them so easily. ;D

True, but then Deppression does serve a somewhat different purpose than Necro Gardna to begin with in that it makes it a lot harder to just casually hit over things. Say you've got Restlessness in attack and Deppression in your graveyard while your opponent has two 1600 Atk + monsters on their field. Where Gardna just blocks the damage, Deppression actually protects the monster as well sine your opponent will either have to bring a 2200+ Atk monster to the table or be prepared to sacrifice one monster just to get rid of the thing...unless of course they want to wait for monster removal or Crow. Yes, there is plenty of removal in the format, but none of it is cost-free, and each piece put out is a piece of removal sacrificed and/or jeopardized. Then, of course, there's the fact that even in destroying your monsters this way the opponent isn't leaving you empty-handed because of the graveyard effects. ;3

And double the use rate because you no longer have to wait an additional turn before changing its battle position again. It's recyclable Ring of Destruction on legs, for pity's sake, how much more do you expect from your big beaters, you picky person, you? xD

I was told there would be cake! Isn't that enough?

Umm...sorry, my friend, but you completely misread that one. Allow me to put emphasis where emphasis is due:

Yes, it's own. Not the equipped mech's; Dummy Plug's secondary Atk boost effect. To make it perfectly clear, this one:

The underlined and bolded effect accomplishes nothing whatsoever because the first effect immediately reverts the equipped monster's Atk back to 2000, see? That's why I suggested using original Atk to resolve the issue.

Whoops. Totally forgot about Dummy Plug's own Atk bonus. 0.o

Anyways, now that I've gotten to express myself in bold and underline after such a long time...let's move on. xD

Angel Attack Warning (revamp): Yeah, this is better. My issue with the original was that it was "do everything that Forced Back does plus extras" which didn't really seem...well, fair, to be honest. xP

As for the synchro thing...do you guys have a source or something for that? Because I've been searching for those rulings for ages, but there seems to be no word of God around and the rest is split between 'treat them as ritual' (which is tribute) and 'treat them as fusion' (which isn't), so I just sort of guessed. Meh, anyways...

Aaaanyhow...

Well, based on 5Ds, it looks like they aren't treated as fusion-material or tribute. *shot'ed for using anime as source material* I think that monsters sent to the grave for a Synchro summon are exactly that: monsters sent to the grave for a Synchro summon. I'm pretty sure that the ruling states "sent to the graveyeard" as opposed to release/tribute...

Empath Fiend - Loneliness (revamp)
Psychic/Tuner/Effect
2 Star/Dark
800 Atk / 600 Def

When this card would be sent to the Graveyard from your Hand or Deck, remove it from play instead. During your turn, you may switch this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position to select one of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and Special Summon it to your Field in Defense Position. When this effect is activated, neither this card nor the Monster Special Summoned by this effect can change their Battle Positions for as long as they remain face-up on the Field. When this card is removed from the Field, the Monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play. When Synchro Summoning a Psychic Type Monster, you may remove this card in your Graveyard from play to have it treated as a Monster sent to the Graveyard for that Synchro Summon. You may only activate the effect of one "Empath Fiend" Monster in your Graveyard each turn.

Better, and you've got the new ability to screw the rules with money by calling out Pride.

Empath Fiend - Over Ego (revamp)
Psychic/Synchro/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2600 Def

By switching this Attack Position card on your Field into Defense Position, select up two of your removed from play "Empath Fiend" Monsters and add them to your Graveyard. By switching this Defense Position card on your Field into Attack Position, change the Battle Position of one "Empath Fiend" Monster on your Field, ignoring any effects of the selected Monster. When either of this card's effects is activated, this card can not change its Battle Position until the end of the turn. When your opponent selects a Psychic Type Monster on your Field as the target of an attack or card effect, you may discard one Psychic Type Monster from your Hand to change the target of that attack or effect to another valid target on either player's Field.

So activate one of your squatting Empath Fiend's effects, or recycle monster in the gravyeyard? And a permission-style ability to choose what cards your opponent can hit? Clever, and big. I like. :3

Don't know how much more you can expect of the old guy, though. After all, with Loneliness this becomes pretty freakin' easy to summon. (essentially, just pull up your used Pride with Loneliness' effect and go crazy). And now, last but not least:

Ultimate Evil Hero - Infernal Toaster
Fiend/Fusion/Effect
13 Star/Fire
5601 Atk / 4901 Def

Dark Nepthys + Infernal Incinerator + Infernal Flame Emperor + Flame Cerberus + Flame Manipulator + Blazing Inpachi + Hinotama Soul + Elemental Hero Burstinatrix + Volcanic Doomfire +Wandering Deity + Queen Pikeru + Queen Curran + Yokai Kyuubi + E-Hero Neos

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Materials. The Attribute of this card is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, by tributing one "Evil Hero" Monster on your Field, Special Summon one "Toast" Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck, ignoring summoning conditions. In order to summon this monster, you must yell "Thesis is dead, and we killed him... OR IS HE!?!?" as loud as you can. Cheese is evil.

Okay, yeah, screw the toast; moving on...

Resonance Tuning
Quick-Play Spell

This card can only be activated when a Tuner Monster on your Field is destroyed. Special Summon one Monster with the same Level as the destroyed Monster from your Hand or Deck. A Monster Special Summoned by this effect is treated as a Tuner Monster.

Whee, Tuner preservation! Meh, seems more like a Counter Trap/Normal Trap than a quick-play spell, but okay.

I fixed Infernal Toaster for you, as you can see. And if you're wondering about that "Wandering Deity"...

Wandering Deity
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/12*
Atk 2600/ Def 2600
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by tributing differently-named "Wandering" monsters on your side of the field when three or more differently-named "Wandering" monsters are removed from play. Depending on the number of "Wandering" monsters tributed in order to summon this monster, this monster gains the following effect(s):
-1 or more: This monster is not affected by the effects of trap cards.
-2 or more: This monster is not affected by the effects of spell cards.
-3 or more: This monster's original Atk and Def become 3000, and it cannot be destroyed by the effects of monster cards.
By removing this monster in your graveyard from play, you can special summon one "Wandering" monster in your removed from play pile.

Limit Break: Supernova
Normal Spell
Destroy all cards on your side of the field, then special summon one "Wandering Deity" from your hand, deck, graveyard, or removed from play pile, ignoring summoning conditions. You cannot activate this card if you have no cards on the field.

And a slight revamp for my favorite fake Ace Card...

Yokai Kyuubi
Monster/Fire/Beast/Effect/9*
Atk 2800/ Def 2400
Once during your main phase by tributing this monster, destroy all monster cards or all spell and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. Then, special summon "Yokai" monsters from your graveyard equal to the number of cards destroyed by this monster's effect. This monster cannot be special summoned except by tributing two differently named "Yokai" monsters during your End Phase while it is in the graveyard.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I haven't been here in a long time and really lost touch with some of the new cards for our fans XD; I don't feel like reading pages of cards who will have fonts smaller than that of Thousand Eyes Restrict if they are ever made real... so yeah.

Since we've went on and on about different game series (there's even more wandering monsters than the number of tentacles on Malboro 0_0), I should band wagon again =P Guess the series? lol.

Covering of God- Angel Sachiel
Warrior / Effect
4 Star / Water
2300 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 700 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes.

Conquerer of God- Angel Shamshel
Insect / Effect
4 Star / Wind
1600 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) When this card deals damage to the opponent's life points, your opponent cannot special summon any monster during his/her next turn. This card cannot be used for tributes.

Thunder of God- Angel Ramiel
Thunder / Effect
8 Star / Dark
1600 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 1500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Destroy all monster on your opponent's side of the field if their Def is lower than the ATK of this card. Each time this monster deals damage to the opponent's life points, increase the Atk of this card by 500.

Beast of God- Angel Gaghiel
Fish / Effect
5 Star / Water
2000 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 900 Life Points (this is not an option) and destroy the card that destroyed this card and this card is not destroyed.

(note: yes I know using 2 "and" is bad but I have no idea how to get around it)

Music of God- Angel Israfel
Spellcaster / Effect
7 Star / Light
1600 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 1000 Life Points (this is not an option) and special summon one "Music of God- Angel Token" (1600 Atk/0 Def Spellcaster / 7 Star / Dark) on your side of the field and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.)

Embryo of God- Angel Sandalphon
Pyro / Effect
1 Star / Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters, in which it can count as 2 tribute.

Premonition of God- Angel Matariel
Insect / Effect
2 Star / Earth
1000 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) If this card is in Attack position, all "God- Angel" cards deal piercing damage and Def of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field is 0. This card cannot be used for tributes.

Enough for now =P

Years
I fixed Infernal Toaster for you, as you can see.

Yay?

And if you're wondering about that "Wandering Deity"...

Wandering Deity
Monster/Dark/Warrior/Effect/12*
Atk 2600/ Def 2600
This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by tributing differently-named "Wandering" monsters on your side of the field when three or more differently-named "Wandering" monsters are removed from play. Depending on the number of "Wandering" monsters tributed in order to summon this monster, this monster gains the following effect(s):
-1 or more: This monster is not affected by the effects of trap cards.
-2 or more: This monster is not affected by the effects of spell cards.
-3 or more: This monster's original Atk and Def become 3000, and it cannot be destroyed by the effects of monster cards.
By removing this monster in your graveyard from play, you can special summon one "Wandering" monster in your removed from play pile.

That's "Removed Zone" and "different 'Wandering' monsters", by the way. Besides that, it's basically a super version of "Neos Wiseman", but is easier to Summon and has better protection.

Limit Break: Supernova
Normal Spell
Destroy all cards on your side of the field, then special summon one "Wandering Deity" from your hand, deck, graveyard, or removed from play pile, ignoring summoning conditions. You cannot activate this card if you have no cards on the field.

This has the potential to be extremely broken. What if the only card on your side of the field was a Set "Dark Coffin"? Even better, what if you had 2-3 of them, plus "Statue of the Wicked"? Yeah. I'd add some other condition to it, such as, "Activate only when 5 different 'Wandering' monsters are in your Graveyard".

And a slight revamp for my favorite fake Ace Card...

Yokai Kyuubi
Monster/Fire/Beast/Effect/9*
Atk 2800/ Def 2400
Once during your main phase by tributing this monster, destroy all monster cards or all spell and trap cards on your opponent's side of the field. Then, special summon "Yokai" monsters from your graveyard equal to the number of cards destroyed by this monster's effect. This monster cannot be special summoned except by tributing two differently named "Yokai" monsters during your End Phase while it is in the graveyard.

Everyone knows that Bastion Misawa sucks balls. Moving right along...

Master Polymerization
Quick-Play Spell
Remove from play 2 cards in your hand. Remove from play, from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, Extra Deck, or either side of the field, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Fusion Monster Card, and Special Summon that monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) The cards this card removed from play cannot be removed from the Removed Zone for the rest of the Duel. Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters' effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation.

Now THIS is what "Super Polymerization" should have been!

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Besides that, it's basically a super version of "Neos Wiseman", but is easier to Summon and has better protection.

I struggle to find any similarities between this and Wiseman save for the monster type and attribute. I mean, this one isn't even nomi like the latter is. x.O

This has the potential to be extremely broken. What if the only card on your side of the field was a Set "Dark Coffin"? Even better, what if you had 2-3 of them, plus "Statue of the Wicked"? Yeah. I'd add some other condition to it, such as, "Activate only when 5 different 'Wandering' monsters are in your Graveyard".

Umm...if that makes Supernova broken then what do you call Magical Hats? Pick double Dark Coffin and you get free deck thinning, monster protection, monster flipped face-down (nice for flip-floppers) and gain on the CA, rather than just breaking even like you'd do if you set from your hand. Seriously, synergy with what are otherwise very situational cards doesn't make a card broken.

Everyone knows that Bastion Misawa sucks balls. Moving right along...

As much as I'd like to ask where that came from, I think it's preferable for my sanity if I don't. :x

Wandering Deity: Tribute mania. So, basically you want the full three to cover all your bases and turn this into a Blue-Eyes size beatstick with uber protections. Sadly, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole and Raiza the Storm Monarch laugh as their effects slip right past this poor fellow's protections. xD Fair enough. Probably best played as a recovery card after a failed push with RftDD.

Limit Break: Supernova: Not too hot, really, as it's really just trading 2+ cards for a 2600 Atk vanilla without vanilla benefit. I guess it can sort of be useful if you have something on your field that doesn't mind being blown up, but it's still situational to the extreme. This is also breaking the limit break tradition in not having the 'only one per turn' limit stamped on it.

Yokai Kyuubi: Oh come on, broken as heck. As long as your opponent has at least two cards in either zone you can't lose with this; just tribute away, nuke the field then pull back stuff that smashes face and can be tributed for this again next end phase. Your opponent's only shot at stopping this is to crow it when it tries to revive or wipe it out right after it hits the field, but given that this thing is big enough to butt heads with Dark Magician of Chaos, that's easier said than done. And even if you do kill, it will be lurking in the graveyard and just waiting to jump back out and go all Raigeki/Harpie's Feather Duster again. You need to limit this somehow. x.O

Covering of God- Angel Sachiel: Gee...you really didn't half-arse anything on the maintenance here, did you? xD That self-protection effect should be "When this card would be destroyed", though, because you can't negate a destruction that has already taken place like the current effect is trying to do. Big beater for the set, it seems.

Conquerer of God- Angel Shamshel: Whoo, major metagame hate. Every decktype except Gadget reels from this, and even the little munchkins aren't too happy because this guy is on the big side and can't be blown away with their regular arsenal of card effects, though they may try to hammer this with a big spree of destruction to drop you to zero.

Thunder of God- Angel Ramiel: Oh my...it's a god-angel you can actually summon with conventional tricks, and once it gets a single hit in (not hard, since this is Light attribute and therefore a viable target for Honest) it's pretty much 'kill every face-up your opponent has'. Harsh, very harsh. But then...you don't need to drop too many destruction effects on this before the player behind it runs out of LP.

Beast of God- Angel Gaghiel: Hmm...for the destruction effect, how about "When this card would be destroyed, pay 900 Life Points to destroy the card that would have destroyed this card instead. (This is not optional)"? Nasty little thing, basically giving the 'in your face' to any and all who would attempt to destroy it and sporting a decent Atk to boot. As long as you keep your LP up, this thing is unstoppable. o.o

Music of God- Angel Israfel: It doesn't look as impressive as Ramiel, but then it does something that few other God-Angel cards do; create tribute fodder. All the usual "destroy something you control, gain something" effects can be exploited here provided that you're willing and able to cough up the life points.

Embryo of God- Angel Sandalphon: Am I the only one who thinks that this is the best Creature Swap target ever? Just summon in attack, swap to your opponent to blow up their field, then smack Sandalphon around with impunity. Scary stuff, and another source of tribute material for the bigger God-Angels.

Premonition of God- Angel Matariel: Frail, but lethal in combo with its bigger cousins. (Is it just me, or did the aforementioned Sandalphon swap just gain a new level of nastiness? No avoiding damage by turning him into defense and no disposing of him either since he's got built-in protection and tribute restriction. All in the age of unlimited Creature Swap too. =P)

Well, Frosty, your sets certainly are...interesting, I'll give them that. The way these angels work, you're forced to forfeit the benefit of face-downs in your back row, effectively eliminating all trap cards except Dark Coffin (which actually benefits) from the equation. Smoke Grenade of the Thief is another fun option if you want to exploit the 'destroy everything' effect, I suppose, essentially turning into a cost-free Confiscation, and Shamshel in particular is making this a very appealing-looking theme to play. Still, I think I shall wait to see some support for these angels of yours. :3

Master Polymerization: Chimeratech OTKO just got themselves a brand new toy, too bad Dimension Fusion just went bye-bye and killed that deck, huh? xD Anyways, it's...expensive, but the ability to fuse anything from anywhere is nothing to be sneezed at. Interesting, and probably crazily exploitable somehow.

Aaaanyhow, something...different. Sort of. =O

Parallel Existence Field
Field Spell

When your opponent activates a Field Spell card while this card is on the Field, this card is not destroyed. If this card is activated while your opponent controls a Field Spell card, your opponent's Field Spell card is not destroyed. When this face-up card on the Field would be destroyed, it is flipped face-down instead. When a non-token Monster on the Field would be destroyed, activate an effect depending on the type of destruction:

Battle: Place one Physical Destruction Counter on the Monster and it is not destroyed (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If the Monster already has a Spiritual Destruction Counter on it, remove the Monster from play face-down.

Card Effect: Place one Spiritual Destruction Counter on the Monster and it is not destroyed. If the Monster already has a Physical Destruction Counter on it, remove the Monster from play face-down.

Tremble in fear at the wordiness! >O *Shot* Seriously, any way to keep this in official terminology while cutting down on this ginormous word count would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
Years
I struggle to find any similarities between this and Wiseman save for the monster type and attribute. I mean, this one isn't even nomi like the latter is. x.O

You're sending monsters to the Graveyard to Summon either one. "Neos Wiseman", however, is not protected against the effects of all monsters, just the ones that destroy. This card, however, has better protection than that.

Umm...if that makes Supernova broken then what do you call Magical Hats? Pick double Dark Coffin and you get free deck thinning, monster protection, monster flipped face-down (nice for flip-floppers) and gain on the CA, rather than just breaking even like you'd do if you set from your hand. Seriously, synergy with what are otherwise very situational cards doesn't make a card broken.

Sorry, I missed the fact that "Wandering Deity" only gets effects if you Tributed for him. Never mind my comment.

As much as I'd like to ask where that came from, I think it's preferable for my sanity if I don't. :x

Bastion plays a Yokai Deck in the manga.

Parallel Existence Field
Field Spell

When your opponent activates a Field Spell card while this card is on the Field, this card is not destroyed. If this card is activated while your opponent controls a Field Spell card, your opponent's Field Spell card is not destroyed. When this face-up card on the Field would be destroyed, it is flipped face-down instead. When a non-token Monster on the Field would be destroyed, activate an effect depending on the type of destruction:

Battle: Place one Physical Destruction Counter on the Monster and it is not destroyed (Damage Calculation is applied normally). If the Monster already has a Spiritual Destruction Counter on it, remove the Monster from play face-down.

Card Effect: Place one Spiritual Destruction Counter on the Monster and it is not destroyed. If the Monster already has a Physical Destruction Counter on it, remove the Monster from play face-down.

Tremble in fear at the wordiness! >O *Shot* Seriously, any way to keep this in official terminology while cutting down on this ginormous word count would be much appreciated.

So, basically, this lets us have one Field Spell each, and somewhat protects our monsters, but then spells certain doom for them (unless you can play "Primal Seed") if they do get killed. Interesting, but that's about all.

Evil Hero Spark Dancer
Level 8 ATK 0 DEF 2000

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Dark Fusion". When this card is attacked, remove this card from play and end your opponent's Battle Phase. Special Summon this card in Attack Position on your next Standby Phase when this effect is activated, ignoring the Summoning conditions. When this card attacks a monster, negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attack target's Level × 400.

Elemental Hero Candlelight Dancer
LIGHT Warrior-Type/Fusion/Effect
Level 8 ATK 0 DEF 2000

"Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Elemental Hero Burstinatrix"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card attacks or is attacked, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of your opponent's monster × 300.

Eh, just some weird thing I came up with.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Evil Hero Spark Dancer- don't think that's proper wording but i haven't looked at Yubel's card effect for a long time, as this is essentially what it is except it uses star levels to calculate the actual damage.

Elemental Hero Candlelight Dancer- of course weaker version of the evil hero one.

Just a bit too low def point in a world that's difficult to come by for people to even ram into a defense position monster. With DaD playing control instead of full out attack for now, it's very unlikely the effects will get to start off. Spark Dancer usually do 2000-3000 damage which may seem a lot, but to use dark fusion and these sucky materials... difficult.

They aren't bad, just that the real cards are so imbalanced right now =(

I totally didn't see Creature Swap, but I have no idea how to fix it... you can put it facedown and then swap it to avoid all problems. It'll be flipped on that side instead, making it hard to avoid.

-fixing wording
-angels can now be tributed if it's for another angel card
-some changes to each individual card and stuff

Covering of God- Angel Sachiel
Warrior / Effect
4 Star / Water
2300 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 700 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters

Conquerer of God- Angel Shamshel
Insect / Effect
4 Star / Wind
1600 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) When this card deals damage to the opponent's life points, your opponent cannot special summon any monster during his/her next turn. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters

Thunder of God- Angel Ramiel
Thunder / Effect
8 Star / Dark
1600 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 1500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Destroy all monster on your opponent's side of the field if their DEF is lower than the ATK of this card. Each time this monster deals damage to the opponent's life points, increase the Atk of this card by 500. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Beast of God- Angel Gaghiel
Fish / Effect
5 Star / Water
2000 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 900 Life Points to destroy the card that would have destroyed this card instead. (This is not optional) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Music of God- Angel Israfel
Spellcaster / Effect
6 Star / Light
1800 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 1000 Life Points (this is not an option) and special summon one "Symbol of God- Angel Token" (1500 Atk/0 Def Fairy / 4 Star / Light) on your side of the field and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Embryo of God- Angel Sandalphon
Pyro / Effect
1 Star / Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. If this card is destroyed, pay 300 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters, in which it can count as 2 tribute.

Premonition of God- Angel Matariel
Insect / Effect
2 Star / Earth
1000 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 800 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) If this card is in Attack position, all "God- Angel" cards deal piercing damage and Def of all monsters on your opponent's side of the field is 0. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

New stuff!

Ingenuity of God- Angel Sahaquiel
Rock / Effect
7 Star / Wind
0 atk / 2400 def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 1000 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Put 1 counter on this card every time your opponent draws a card. Remove this card from play and deal 1000 damage to your opponent for every counter on this card. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Fear of God- Angel Ireul
Fiend / Effect
2 Star / Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Declare 1 card name. Look at your opponent's hand, and if he/she has declared card in his/her hand, remove that 1 card from play. If he/she doesn't have the declared card in his/her hand, switch this card to Attack position and battle position cannot be changed (except by a card effect) until the end of your next turn. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Jaws of God- Angel Leliel
Psychic / Effect
6 Star / Dark
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) When this card is summoned, switch it to defense position. Decrease your opponent's Life Points by 800 whenever he/she plays a card. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Humiliated Son of God- Angel Bardiel
Aqua / Effect
5 Star / Wind
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card cannot be special summoned. While this card is on your side of the field, destroy all cards on your side of the field except "God- Angel" cards. When this card would be destroyed, pay 500 Life Points and this card is not destroyed (this is not an option.) Send this card to the graveyard to select 1 monster in your opponent's graveyard. Special summon the selected monster and its name is treated as "Humiliated Son of God- Angel Bardiel" as long as it is face up on your side of the field. This card cannot be used for tributes except for a tribute summon for "God- Angel" monsters.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Y'know, I just realized...I wouldn't dare to play Ramiel in a God-Angel deck, because if your opponent takes control of him even once while you have any God-Angel in play it's game over for you. Infinite destruction + Infinite destruction negation for LP loop, anyone? x.O

Aaaanyhow...

Ingenuity of God- Angel Sahaquiel: With the current top decks, this card instills more fear of god than any of the others, really. xD Potentially lethal effect that your opponent will have to brave unless they want all their precious draw cards locked down instead. At the same time, though, it's 7 star so it's a bit of a bother to summon, not to mention that you'll want this in defense so as to not get wiped out the 0 atk. (interestingly, this is the only God-Angel that doesn't have 0 def) Strong, but dangerous to wield, especially since God-Angel has to forfeit most conventional forms of protection.

Fear of God-Angel Ireul: Basically guaranteed to eat a card from the turn each turn once you've pulled the effect for the first time and checked their hand, meaning that your opponent will most likely be pressed into overplaying their hand, which you can then punish with other God-Angels. Manageable protection cost, but having this locked into attack position is a pretty scary prospect.

Jaws of God- Angel Leliel: one-sided, buffed Chain Energy? Yes, please. With no defense to its name, you'll be paying a lot of those 500-point fees, but then, your opponent will already have paid 800 to make that hit, so if you keep wiping the monsters out you win in the balance. This also has some interesting synergy with Ireul, punishing your opponent both for conserving and for using his cards. One question, though: does this cover setting cards too?

Humiliated Son of God- Angel Bardiel: Soo...essentially Autonomous Action Unit in slight improvement on legs? Worth considering, definitely, if only to widen the spectrum of monsters you can run with God-Angels. The way things are, there certainly shouldn't be any lack of viable targets for this. :3

And because I apparently can't get enough of making weird sets...:x

The Restless - Burning Phantom
Zombie/Effect
2 Star/Fire
1000 Atk / 1000 Def

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, inflict 1000 Damage to the controller of this card.

The Restless - Nameless Warrior
Zombie/Effect
4 Star/Earth
1800 Atk / 0 Def

If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard, this card must Battle each turn if able. At the end of a Battle Phase when this card was destroyed, the controller of this card pays 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card to their Field in Attack Position. (This is not optional)

The Restless - Mischievous Revenant
Zombie/Effect
2 Star/Light
1450 Atk / 1300 Def

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the controller of this card selects a card at random from their hand and returns it to the bottom of their deck.

The Restless - Spirit of Avarice
Zombie/Effect
5 Star/Fire
2050 Atk / 1500 Def

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the controller of this card discards three cards from the top of their Deck for every card in their Hand.

The Restless - Weeping Maiden
Zombie/Effect
3 Star/Water
1700 Atk / 0 Def

All Battle Damage to the controller of this card from Battles involving this card is doubled. When this card is attacked, if this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the Atk of this card becomes zero until the end of the Damage Step.

Curse of Return
Continuous Spell

When a "Restless" Monster you control is destroyed by Battle, you may pay 500 Life Points. If you do, Special Summon that Monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's Field during your next End Phase. When this card is destroyed or removed from the Field, all Monsters Special Summoned by this effect are destroyed.

Spirit's Haunting
Normal Spell

Special Summon one level 4 or lower Monster from either player's Graveyard to your opponent's Field.

Final Rest
Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when there are at least three differently named "Restless" Monsters on the Field, remove all "Restless" Monsters on the Field from play then both players draw a card for each of their opponent's Monsters removed by this effect. Monsters removed from play by this effect are not affected by any card effects.

Warding Chant
Normal Trap

Until the end of the third Battle Phase after this card's activation, "Restless" Monsters controlled by your opponent can not attack.

More to come...but I think these shall do for now. Do tell me what you think. :3

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Burning Phantom- every set needs their pointless monsters.

Nameless Warrior- too bad we use Dimensional Prison instead of Sakuretsu Armor now if we aren't PWWB things back and forth. There's just really no traps that we play nowadays to make use of its effect.

Mischievous Revenant- wha, self pwnage...? Let's rename it Sadistic Revenant o_O;

Spirit of Avarice- for each card, when you mill more than the Lightsworn, there better be some darn good reason to do it >>;

Weeping Maiden- hm, the theme of this deck is probably self pwnage in all ways possible and some support card reverses the effect to the opponent I'm guessing.

Curse of Return- problem if, how do we survive the 1st assault of self pwnage before we can special summon the monsters on to the other side? Also, how does this card work with Nameless Warrior when the two effects demand special summon, but on the opposite side of the field?

Spirit's Haunting- Weeping Maiden is probably the best target. It's 3000+ damage at the cost of one card, provided that the battle phase worked well. Every other card doesn't do too much considering the setup required with this card (Nameless Warrior's atk power is hard to overcome as well on a consistent basis without lv 4+.)

Final Rest- problem is that if you do have some Restless monsters on the opponent's field, you probably want to nail for damage instead of drawing in such an indirect and time consuming matter. Zombie Master with Nameless Warrior and Card of Safe Return draw at a much more consistent and scary manner (if DD Crow didn't nail it).

Warding Chant- I guess o_o specific version of Swords of Revealing Light.

Problem with the set is the number of resources needed to send these monsters to the other side, and the pay off is only sub-par for the most part. Even with 3 creature swap, 3 pyramid turtles and 3 Spirit's Haunting, it still has some consistency problem on getting things to the other side. Like all zombies, these guys also share the common DD Crow hate too. Not to mention, these guys got no anti-tribute protection like the old parasite monsters =/

Restless monsters is so self-pwnage that you have to run other cards with it, which may press for deckspace problems. Nameless Warrior is the only Restless Monster that does neglectable harm if it's on your side of the field. Protection once the Restless Monsters are on the other side aren't really a problem. The problem lies in how to get monsters to that side to begin with (only creature swap?), and how to stand ground until you do draw the creature swap.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
problem if, how do we survive the 1st assault of self pwnage before we can special summon the monsters on to the other side? Also, how does this card work with Nameless Warrior when the two effects demand special summon, but on the opposite side of the field?

Umm...the only ones that self-pwn before they're special summoned from the graveyard are the Maiden and - to a lesser degree - warrior; with most, you're safe as long you steer clear of graveyard recursions (since they all say "When this card is special summoned from the Graveyard); they'll be a bit subpar statwise, but they won't directly bite you. As for the warrior issue...the warrior's effect takes precedence since it resolves first. By the time you hit your End Phase, the warrior won't be in your graveyard anymore so Return won't be able to resolve. Bothersome, but you pretty much have to pull haunting or Creature Swap to toss the warrior over.

Anyways, yeah, the theme of the set is handing as many self-damagers as you can to your opponent. They're meant to be lost souls, after all; not something you want haunting your own field. ;D

Oh, and since you mentioned the resource problem...some of these may help.

Spirit Banisher
Spellcaster/Effect
4 Star/Light
1700 Atk / 700 Def

Once per turn, you may tribute one "Restless" Monster on your Field to Special Summon it to your opponent's Field. When this card attacks or is attacked by a "Restless" Monster, you may discard one card from your Hand to destroy that Monster with this card's effect without applying Damage Calculation.

Spirit Firefly
Fairy/Effect
1 Star/Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

When a "Restless" Monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard to either player's Field, you may Special Summon this card from your Hand to that player's Field. All Battle Damage from Battles involving this card becomes zero. When a "Restless" Monster controlled by this card's controller is destroyed, this card is tributed to Special Summon that Monster to the controller's Field in its original position.

The Restless - Abandoned Bride
Zombie/Effect
3 Star/Wind
1800 Atk / 1300 Def

If this card is the only Monster on your Field, destroy this card and lose Life Points equal to its Atk. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the controller of this card selects one "Restless" Monster from either player's Graveyard other than "The Restless - Abandoned Bride" and Special Summons it to their Field.

The Restless - Disgraced Emperor
Zombie/Effect
8 Star/Light
2600 Atk / 2200 Def

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the controller's Field other than "Restless" Monsters. For each card destroyed by this effect, the controller of this card loses 600 Life Points.

The Restless - Starving Ghoul
Zombie/Effect
6 Star/Earth
2300 Atk / 0 Def

During each End Phase, the controller of this card removes three cards in their Graveyard from play. If the number of cards in the controller's Graveyard is two or less, the controller of this card loses 500 Life Points for each card that would have been removed instead. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, remove all cards in the controller's Graveyard from play.

The Restless - Vindictive Soul
Zombie/Effect
4 Star/Dark
1900 Atk / 0 Def

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, the controller of this card tributes one Monster on their Field other than this card. At the end of a turn when this card did not destroy a Monster by Battle, the controller of this card selects one card on their Field other than this card and destroys it. If there are no cards to destroy, the controller of this card takes 800 damage instead.

Curse of Return (revamp)
Continuous Spell

When a "Restless" Monster is destroyed and sent your Graveyard, you may pay 500 Life Points. If you do, Special Summon that Monster to your opponent's Field on the next End Phase. When this card is destroyed or removed from the Field, destroy all Monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

Spirit Chain
Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a "Restless" Monster. A Monster equipped with this card is forced into Attack Position and can not be offered as tribute. At the end Phase of a turn when the Monster equipped with this card was sent to the Graveyard, you may discard one card from your Hand to Special Summon that Monster to the controller's Field in its original position and equip it with this card.

Spirit's Possession
Counter Trap

This card can only be activated when your opponent Special Summons a Monster. Negate the Special Summon of that Monster and destroy it, then select one "Restless" Monster whose Level is equal to or lower than the Level of the destroyed Monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it to your opponent's Field.

Back