• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2013
Hey Everyone :)

My name is Kenan, i'm 18 years old and a new member of the forum. Basically picked up Pokemon yellow for the first time in years yesterday and became hooked again :) Thought i'd join up.

I'm from the UK!

Nice to meet you all!

Years
The best Moon Stone evolution is clearly Clefairy. No doubt about it!

Anyway, a big welcome to PC, Kenan! :D Great to meet you - I'm Cirno and I'm one of the maaany members here on PokeCommunity.

I'm from New York... want to change places? The UK interests me a lot more than the US as a country and I'd really love to visit it sometime. One of my cousins is actually studying abroad there right now and boy, am I jealous! Sometime down the road I will visit it, so expect me in your home country in the future. :3;

So you're just recently getting back into Pokemon? Yellow's a great game to pick up again since it's really good despite how old it is. The front sprites are absolutely amazing, too! They were a huge improvement from Red and Blue so I had a lot of fun playing that game as a kid. How far into it are you? Maybe you can stop by Metal/Color Games if you'd like to talk about R/B/G/Y and G/S/C. PC has a lot of old-school fans so I'm sure you'll have some great conversations with the regulars there! Have you played any of the newer games (such as Diamond and Pearl or Black and White)? I recommend trying them if not; they're certainly different from the Pokemon games we had years ago but are really good in their own right. :D Plus there's the news of the awesome-looking sixth gen coming in October 2013!

Hope you meet plenty of great people and remember that I'm always open if you need help, so message me anytime (or Cid, we'd love to help)! Have fun here!

Nakala Pri

Hey! I'm eleven and I'm from Australia. I know you think Aussies are just a bunch of people with tacky accents and stuff, but we're not! >:P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Moonstone Evolution! I love Pokemon Yellow too even though I truly started with Ruby and Sapphire. I think you could check this section if you like to discuss Gameboy-related Pokemon Games. It's nice to meet you and welcome to PC!

Years
Hi Kenan, and welcome!

Nice name you have, I've got a pretty unique name myself, although it's a weird spelling of a common name. Like Gym Leader Rozu, I'm also an Australian although much older than her. Trust me, our accents are not tacky like what she said.

At PC, we have loads of fans who got into Pokemon at different points, some are old-timers like you while others may have only discovered it recently. I've only gotten into the games during 3rd Gen but I've been a general fan since the beginning. 5th Gen was my fave so far, cos of the breathtaking storyline, and the awesome features and changes it brought. X and Y will see the series evolve even further with the graphics, and the cute starters too. Have you played any of the newer generations by chance?

I'm Hikari, and if you need something feel free to VM me.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back