• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
kk, sorry about that. If you ever want to send your GCEA's anywhere, let me know. I'll be more than happy to take them :D

Sorry also for posting the giant list of GCEA's that I wanted. I've just started collecting them kinda, ran out of other stuff to collect, so seeing you with the giant list made it hard not to want them... >.>

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok, coming in now blackfox.

Are you canceling that?? If so why??

Darkrai, it maybe tomorrow, having trading problem atm.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
I wansn't canceling it. It's a glitch I get every now and then. It will always cancel the trade until someone exits out of it. Sorry about that.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
RL mini-emergency, be back in about 10 minutes ish. Sorry.

Sorry about that, dogs can be a real pain sometimes >.<

Going back in.

Last edited:

{NM}Redwolf

Rebels against the God
Years
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppppppppp

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
Im lookin for earthquake, stealth rock, toxic, u-turn, roost, stone edge, focus blast, swords dance and substitute

Top 3 though are earthquake, roost and stealth rock

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
ok sure thanks, ill trade you the pokes i bred so they arent takein up room haha

check them out if you want some might be good they just dont have the nature i need

Back