• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Delta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
INTRO:
Hi There, Welcome to the Team Delta Thread! I am not requiring the best
hackers out there but I would like yo to have some experience all help is
appreciated but I don't require you to be a pro all that I ask is that you
are dedicated and work on this hack at least 2 or 3 times a
week whenever you can. I also have a sequel planned with the story for the
first two games work out but it is tentative if you have ideas to put in I
will consider all ideas I want this to be the entire teams hack not just
mine :) I want this to be a community project. I do however ask that if you
do want to help that you are committed to it and you don't just help once
then we never speak again. I am very flexible and understand that everyone
has a life and can't work on a hack 24/7 so I won't get mad if I don't hear
from you for a day or two :D

Hack Info
Name: Pokemon Delta
ROM Base: Fire Red
Language: English May go for Translations Afterwards If I can find someone to do it and it is a successful hack
Progress: About 80% of the first BETA which goes up to the 2nd gym

Disclaimer
Some of the names and locations, and events of this hack are based off of the in the Pokemon TCG Series. This Hack will also contain things that might not have been in the game's story that I have come up with. This is a Non-Profit Fan Based Fan Game. With Ideas from the fans who just want to contribute to the Pokemon fan base. Please support the official release. (Insert legal mumbo jumbo here) I claim no rights to pokemon. Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Game freak.

Story Intro

In the new region of Holon the new evil team, Team Delta has damaged pokemon using Delta waves to alter their types and make them stronger and you the Hero have to save them. Team Deltas boss is planning to change mews type which is like the main focus of why you are stopping her. The game starts on the sevii islands renamed the distant island chain. The intro is "somewhere out on the distant island chain where it is always sunny and warm a raindrop falls from the sky. Later that night a child was born and it hasn't stop raining since. That was all 10 years ago. Today is that kids 10th birthday and that means it is time to get his first pokemon..."
Spoiler:

Main Cast
Prof. Sequoya - The Pokemon Prof. of the Distant Island Chain. He specializes on the environment of pokemon and how they live in the wild.

Apollo-The male hero
Aurora-The female hero

Bree- A woman who watches the main heroes she has a mysterious past. She always seems to show up in random places

James- A boy who lives on the distant Island chain who helps Team Delta because he believes that Apollo/Aurora is foolish to try to stop change and slowly gets corrupted by Team Delta (Your rival)

Rose She is the first person you meet in Holon. She always has a pichu with her for some reason
Husky- he is a water type trainer who helps you on your journey

Note: there will be no gym leaders instead there will be Delta leaders who are the bosses of team delta and instead of gym badges you collect seals to unlock the research tower

Delta leaders
Grass
Ground
Fire
Normal no miltank promise XD
Flying
Fighting
Ice
Dragon

Holon research tower(elite 4)
1- Fire
2-Water
3- Steel
4-Electric
Phantom as the Champion-Ghost

Planned Features
-New Region!
- An Exciting New Story
- New trainer sprites
- New Trainer Classes
-Ruins, Factories, and Mountains
-Retyping where I see fit
-New types
-Some 4/5 pokemon 6th pokemon for example Pancham Pangoro Litleo Pyroar Espurr Meowstic Dedenne and sylveon
-New starters Cubchoo Teddiursa and Pancham
-Starter give aways. There will be people throughout Holon that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
-Custom D/P/P tiles
-DNS system
-Landmarks (Mirage forest Holon Circle Holon Ruins Holon Lake)
-New evil team
-Possible Light type if I can find someone to put it in
-30+ Delta pokemon (basically just new types and move learnsets)
-The Battleground (A new concept kind of like the trainer tower but after each badge you advance another room and at the end there is a special event)

Help needed:
-Icons like for the pokemon in party
-ASM
-Scripting
-Title Screen
-I will put more things here if anything comes up.
-We have mappers but if you want to help and map we would love the help
-Not exactly a job but if you plan on playing and have any pokemon you want to be Delta put it in the comments as well as what type you would like it to be

Team Members/Credits:
- Luxray Hacker(Me) Story and Leader)
-Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Trainer Spriting)
- Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Mapping)
-Luxray Hacker Verde Ware (Pokemon inserts and spriting)
-Shadow Wolf (Cry inserts)
-Shadow Wolf (Gen 6 sprites)
-The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource (some sprites)
-Title screen (mydrago)
-User bar (xVaporeon)

Position for Team (specify which job you can do):
Other skills you have:
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking)
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)
Proof of previous work:
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc)
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7)

Screen Shots
http://luxrayhacker.imgur.com/all/ go here

Update
BETA 1 is almost here way to go team :D all we need is some scripting and then we will be ready to release it (PS going up through the 4th city and 2 major events and the ultimate cliffhanger)

Well our scripter and icon inserter backed out and I can't contact them so I'm back on the market :(

Last edited:
Years
Job I Can Do: Script and Insert Icons for like the party
Other skills you have: graphics like userbars and such
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking) ive been hacking for about 3 years, ive just recently gotten back into it.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)none
Proof of previous work: none
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Everyday Except weekends usually, i live on the East Coast of America
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) on here or Skype, skype: anthony.pinnisi14

Years
Job I Can Do: Script and Insert Icons for like the party
Other skills you have: graphics like userbars and such
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking) ive been hacking for about 3 years, ive just recently gotten back into it.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)none
Proof of previous work: none
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): Everyday Except weekends usually, i live on the East Coast of America
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) on here or Skype, skype: anthony.pinnisi14

You sound awesome welcome to the team :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
Positon for team(specify which job you can do): Userbar making, Beta Tester and Tile Inserter

Other skills you have: I can make a Trainer card and little Spriting
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): 1 year or so.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I am working on Pokemon Purple Meteor and Pokemon A Legend Tail
Proof of previous work: For spriting and Tile inserting check the threads of the hack I am working on and for Trainer card and Userbar, check my Signature
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): It is not fixed but I am online a lot of time GMT +5.5
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM on Pokecommunity

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
Nice userbar! Im also part of this hack. My name is Verde. We would also appreciate any mappers out ther :D

Years
Positon for team(specify which job you can do): Userbar making, Beta Tester and Tile Inserter

Other skills you have: I can make a Trainer card and little Spriting
Hacking Career (How Long have you Been Hacking): 1 year or so.
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine): I am working on Pokemon Purple Meteor and Pokemon A Legend Tail
Proof of previous work: For spriting and Tile inserting check the threads of the hack I am working on and for Trainer card and Userbar, check my Signature
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): It is not fixed but I am online a lot of time GMT +5.5
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc): PM on Pokecommunity

Alright welcome to the team :D can you also do box art? for the userbar our 2 main pokemon for the hack are Giratina and Mew so if you can do something like that with pokemon deltaδ in the userbar too obviously if you are wondering what the δ is it is a lowercase greek delta and is kinda the logo for the hack :D

Years
I really need scripters. Basically everything is done but scripts. I can give you all the scripts I just need you to put them in because I can't find any scripting programs my laptop supports :( When I say that I can give you the scripts I don't mean the actual script but like an NPC saying hello I can tell you what each and every person will say so you don't have to work too hard XD

VerdeWare

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
Any title screen hackers out there? That would be awesome ! thanks again for all the support.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Name: mydrago
Contact Info: Skype mydrago97 (my skype profile picture is a Vaporeon)
TimeZone London :)
Skills title screen hacking (only Fire Red) other skills no
I'm everyday on pokecommunity most around 01:30 PM :)
Proof of skills i will send you a PM with my work when you are online :)
I'm not online on AM sorry about that
Previous work in a team no (this is my first team that i will join)

Years
Name: mydrago
Contact Info: Skype mydrago97 (my skype profile picture is a Vaporeon)
TimeZone London :)
Skills title screen hacking (only Fire Red) other skills no
I'm everyday on pokecommunity most around 01:30 PM :)
Proof of skills i will send you a PM with my work when you are online :)
I'm not online on AM sorry about that
Previous work in a team no (this is my first team that i will join)

You are so in I will be PMing you soon with the specifics I need to confer with my other team members first.

VerdeWare

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
Hey Mydrago you think you could do a title screen for my current hack? Its on this community and its called pokemon true gold. If you could that would be awesome! I am also working on the delta hack.

Years
We are so close to being done with the first BETA :D those of you follow the game look for a sneak peak of the beginning of the game within the next week or so it is going to be so epic :D

Years
Well our scripter and party icon inserter is uncontactable so if you have either of these skills the help would be much appreciated :D also if you are good at warps using advance map we would LOVE your help :)

Years
I am closing this thread soon but it will be back up within teh week I just need to change some stuff so if you are looking to help just come back in a few days or PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back