• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A more advanced persocom (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello! A long time ago, I made an rp based off Chobits. Here's the plot:

It is the future. Persocoms now have powers..yes..powers...So..there's evil persocoms as well..trying to hack them out of style. So...you play as a a persocom to fight!

Name:
Age;
Programmed powers:
Looks:
Rp example:

Years
Okay! Here you go!

Plot: It is the future. Persocoms are created to have powers. Dita and Zima have found a way to make persocoms with EVIL powers. They are trying to hack all the persocoms so they can grab the atention of the latest style. You can be either bad or good.

Is that better?

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
hey i want to join, an other chobits story cool

Name: Kyoske
Personality: sometimes happy, sometimes serious.
Programmed powers: Heat sensor, can see the heat aura of all living things, and have a secret machine gun in his back, the persocom is still not complete.
Looks: Tall of some 1.90 Meters, short black hair, use a black jaket.(secret military persocom)
Rp example: As Kyoske was searching for his enemy, he suddenly was hacked by dito, making him one dark persocom. Then Dita told to Kyoske, you must destroy.. her... destroy Chi. When Dita stop talking Kyoske leave the place to find chi.

Last edited:

chrno

beyond the grave
Years
hey can i join, a chobits new story sounds good

Name:cygnus
Age;16 , created 3 months ago
Personality:little crazy sometimes, and mysterious
Programmed powers:x ray and zoom program
Looks: 1.85 tall , have a red dark coat, hair black not too long
Rp example:cygnus run out from the laboratory were it was made, know he walks the city stealing and scaring people

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Hehe, I'm joining as well.

Name: Nemo
Personality: Very serious
Programmed powers: Lava, fire, magma, ect...
Looks: I'll scan a picture of him to show ya'll
Rp example: Nemo was trying to find his twin brother, they had got out of the testing lab that they were being held in. He had blowen up the right wall so him and his brother (Neo) could get out. He found him under the wall he had blowen down, he was in bad shap so he toke him to a hotel near by. There he fixed him up. *end of example*

Name: Neo
Personality: Hes really hyper, like Chi.
Programmed powers: Ice, super cold water, snow, ect...
Looks: I'll scan a picture of him to show ya'll
Rp example: Do I really need to give two examples?

Years
lol! No (Raven) ..you don't have to give 2 examples! ^_^ Thank you EVERYONE SO much for joining! Hmm...So we're mentioning Chi in this rp, it seems...should I play as Chi?

chrno

beyond the grave
Years
yeah you should be chi, since you created the roleplay, and isnt lava and magma too exagerated for a persocom?

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
trap-door57 said:
lol! No (Raven) ..you don't have to give 2 examples! ^_^ Thank you EVERYONE SO much for joining! Hmm...So we're mentioning Chi in this rp, it seems...should I play as Chi?

yea you should be chi, hey when does this roleplay will start it will be cool

Years
..I say..now if you guys agree...So then..here's Chi's info!

Name:Chi
Age;?
Personality:sweet,cute as can be,unsure about the world,loving
Programmed powers:can turn off any persocom and contact any persocom even when the other has a guard program built in
Looks:look at my avatar! ^_^
Rp example:

Instead of this being an example..this is the start..to let you know.. ^_^

Chi opened her eyes. She looked out at the window with no curtains. "Hideki?" She looked around. "Must of gone to job...Need to go to Bakery.." She got out of bed and slipped off her oversized shirt,changing into her usual brown-ish sailor outfit. She then went to the streets. "Over here! He went into the allyway near the apartment on Tako street!" Ploice were appperantly chasing after a criminal.

chrno

beyond the grave
Years
i have just arrive the city, i have being walking around watching how persocoms and people interact, i which i have a normal life, the thing is that i am not a normal persocom, i was not made for that, so what is my purpose?, what i am going to do know..

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
I was running, escaping from the militar guys then i saw a persocom, of some 1.85 with my special program i can see that and i told to him, please help me, they are chasing me.... they want me so i can kill help me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: Nemo was walking down the street with his lil twin brother, Neo. Neo sees a gray cloud in the sky "Whats that?" he askes his older brother. "Thats a rain cloud, it has water in it, or rain."...."What is rain?" Neo askes. Right when Nemo was about to tell Neo what rain was he saw Persocom begging another Persocom to help him. "We better go see whats going on." Nemo says to his lil borther.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
We must do something, they want me to kill do something, i dont want to kill! o no i got other people attention, wait they arent those mans they are other persons, as i saw up it started raining, and then the policeman screamed, there he is we must catch him, as i saw to the other way i saw other two persocoms and i telled to them please help me if they catch me they will make me kill, idont want to kill please...

chrno

beyond the grave
Years
yeah i'll help, i will distract them while you run to the central park ,i see you there later, as i said that i told nemo and neo to help me distract the police man so kyoske can go..

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
Okay... thanks, then i start running to the central park, as i were running i thought i dont now if i can trust them, but is better than nothing maybe they arent cops, or something, maybe they really want to help me, then i will wait in the central park.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
IC: Nemo said to Neo "Go with Kyoske (I beleave that was his name) and help him hid, while I help this guy distract the police men."...."But I don't want to leave you!"...."Just go, you'll be alright, trust me."....Neo runs off with the guy to help him hid.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
Years
As i was running i saw a person or pesocom was behind me, and i thought o no more policeman, then as i saw it was a boy so i exclamed, hey can you help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back