• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i have a pokemon game inmind and i need help to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

257genesis

burning twilight dragon
Years
ITs called POKEMON BURNING TWILIGHT VERSION
i need some help in order to make this game happen because i probley dont even know half of what im doing here is the story so far...
the twilight realm is falling apart,it isnt good for the pokemon realm.
as you embark on an encredible journey fighting gym after gym, headded for regional champion. as you would shurlly think your ready for the elite four.
the twilight realm collapses and collides with the pokemon realm and put them both at the brink of destruction. you and some familliar face set off to the twilight realm and get separated as you set off to find the cause asuming your friends are all right, the two realms go into a state called burning twilight as your search for the cause of this horrible problem goes horribly wrong as you find the problem but have no idea what to do....to be continued seriouslly theres more to come.

if any one could plz help me with this hack PM me all i can do is mapping sorta text editing sorta and title screen editing and some other small stuff

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2010
This place is'nt for hacks sorry. Try posting in the hacks forum you may get more response there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back