• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire/Divine Water [OOC/SU] Revived

Sacred Fire, or Divine Water?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I'll be bunnying Hikari in my next post, then :]

A few pointers on what she and Masashi could do once they get home would be nice, lol.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
heretostay123: That would only work if your character was in Divine Water

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I believe I may have time for this roleplay. I do have a couple questions, though. Where do the people of each family usually spend their time? Is the top of the plateau foresty at this time in history, or what?
No, the New Moon Festivals are celebrated there. Refer to the map in the original Post to see the territory lines. The homes of the families are towers that are clearly noticeable. One on the island, and one in a clearing.

I'll be bunnying Hikari in my next post, then :]

A few pointers on what she and Masashi could do once they get home would be nice, lol.
Actually, I was hoping you'd put Addie to bed with your next post, and you can go ahead and start the morning.

Also, Kitsuko isn't going to sleep on that pile of clothes. Addie is going to wake up with the little girl tucked in her arms.

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Full Name: Shiryo Maboroshi
Nicknames: Shir and Shi
Sex: Male
Family: Divine Water
Career: He never actually volunteered, but ended up with being a guard detail for whoever needs it… (I thought it was original… I'll change it if it isn't acceptable.)

Appearance: Shiryo has red eyes that are rimmed by dark circles. During the day, he may squint, or close an eye, as the light tends to be painful due to his bright eye color. His black hair is medium length with unruly spikes and is accented by the two large cowlicks that are almost shaped like horns or ears. He measures 5 feet 10 inches and he weighs 140 pounds. He wouldn't describe himself as being muscular, but he knows that musculature is the last thing he lacks. If one is lucky to cath him smile, they might find that his teeth are quite sharp. He wears no armor preferring to have mobility over defense. His clothing is just a simple black Kimono/outer robe, and a pair of black Hakama that are hemmed to not fall so loosely. His chest can be seen through his open Kimono showing a scar over his heart. He wears a Porcelain mask that is painted gold on the side of his head.

Personality: Shiryo is quiet and rarely complains. Although he may resent something, he'll never give a show of it, except for maybe a twitch of his nose, or squeezing a fist. He's suspicious of people who have something to gain. He is a heavily internalized person who spends his free time thinking. He tends to be a slow person, not in mind, but in action. When to a question, he may take a few seconds to chew over his answer. He enjoys silence and may grow annoyed when buffeted by constant loud noises. He has an incredibly long fuse, but when he explodes, people get hurt. He doesn't understand people who make decisions based on feeling. Decisions are something he does not like at all, preferring for things to be left to chance, or even someone else.

History: Shiryo's immidiate family excommunicated him for something he refuses to talk about, but may be connected with his former lover's was murder.

Skills: He is a heavily Tactile thinker and is a natural peacemaker that looks at problems from all angles.

Flaws: He avoids having to make decisions, preferring to leave it to chance. He can be suspicious of people that rub him wrong. He is easily distracted by his constantly wandering mind. It's difficult for him to say no to a request. He can't deal with stress and if he becomes to overwhelmed, can lash out verbally at anyone who bothers him.

Weapon: Due to his deep connection with his Pokemon Link, he can tap into a few shadow related abilities which he uses in conjunction with the Tanto he keeps hidden in his sleeve. He has very little practice with using magic, which makes him prone to mistakes.

Pokemon: Yamask

Pokemon Name: Shingetsu, Nicknamed Shin.

Pokemon Personality: Shin follows Shiryo closely at all times, sometimes even melding with his shadow or resting on his shoulder. He helps Shiryo escape from potential disaster by grabbing and pulling him into a very weak Shadow force. Shin is a very timid Yamask that has a dislike for strangers. He's gone through a strange growth spurt in the last few months...

Pokemon Specialty: He is good at using Shadow Sneak to manipulate shadows and teleport short distances. Never sleeps, so he can be alert at all times. He can phase through walls as well as people.

Pokemon Flaws: Although it possesses the ability "Shadow Force" it is so diluted that it can only be used to move quickly. Shin is quite frankly, a very clumsy Yamask. He tends to surprise people by facing through them, which one can imagine, can be confusing and surprising to the unwilling victim. Shin, despite being calm has frequent panic attacks where he flies around chaotically that coincide with Shiryo's stress level.

Proof of Reading: It is really difficult to prove that I've read the post... But I guess I'll say that: Ethan is quiet, The old man used on only half the map of Kanto, and Ho-oh and her link resurrected Entei, Raikou, Suicune and their links. *Gasp*

Last edited:

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay. Here's my SU.

Full Name: Torgaz Zheik
Nicknames: Tor or Zheik, to be short.
Sex: Male

Family: Divine Water
Career: Torgaz spends much of his career time between hunting and being a guard or some such thing. If not occupied with either job, Torgaz often looks for other tasks that need to be done.

Appearance: When standing straight, Torgaz is about five-and-a-half feet tall and has a lean, wiry build. He has amber eyes, which stay focused on the task at hand but often wander if Torgaz is doing nothing or listening to a boring dialogue or conversation. His skin has been tanned a dull light-brown from hours in the sun. Torgaz does not have much hair beyond his head of straight, platinum-blonde hair; he usually keeps it a few inches long and has short bangs in the front. A small burn scar is visible, but faint, on the back of Torgaz's right wrist, in the rough shape of a crescent-moon and about one-by-two inches. Torgaz usually wouldn't be considered handsome, but neither is he ugly; he is just...plain. When it comes to clothing, Torgaz prefers dark blue or forest green as his main color; he usually wears practical clothing for ease of movement, if he's not wearing a guard's uniform.
One of Torgaz's more noticeable features is his muteness. He was born mute, he grew up mute, he will die mute. Torgaz usually communicates through signing with his hands or writing. He always has some paper and a writing utensil with him in a plain, black satchel. Torgaz and his link, Wakaru, do know how to pass along a mental message, but they try to not use it; people are often freaked out by such a method of communication.
Personality: Contrary to some assumptions, Torgaz is not dumb. He just lacks the bodily function to speak. Torgaz is able to learn and adapt quickly, and he can spot and memorize details. He feels that it is best for all if he works and does his part in the family, so he often spends his free time searching for some task that needs to be done. It's not like he can stand around and hold a light conversation. He might be considered a "workaholic", but Torgaz just doesn't see much of a point in leisure time. For that matter, he's easily bored by a lot of things that don't pertain to practicality or work. When it's clear that there's nothing else he can do, Torgaz allows himself time for sketching. Over time, he's become a good listener and confidant, so long as he's expected to remain silent. This is one of the few times when Torgaz really pays attention. He has developed patience, a necessity in hunting. Yet his patience is overruled if anyone invades his personal space, considered to be anywhere closer than the length of his forearm. Overall, Torgaz is more suited to the outdoors or front line of battle than social or political situations.
History: As a child, Torgaz's muteness made him a target. After several times when Torgaz came home with bruises from fighting, his father decided to teach the boy self-defense. Fights became less frequent after that. Torgaz decided early on that it would be best for him to earn a living as something that didn't require much talking; being a hunter or guard fit him well.

Skills: Torgaz knows the basics of survival and hunting. He excels in sword-fighting. He is also an expert at sketching and has photographic memory.
Flaws: Torgaz often can't get his message across with signing, which makes him flustered sometimes. Being mute, he is socially inept. People usually speak too fast for Torgaz to keep up if writing, and he's met several people who don't understand his signing. Torgaz prefers blunt over elaborate, practical over appearance. He is easily bored by words or dialogue that seem meaningless. If a person doesn't get to the point, Torgaz may end up being distracted or start sketching. He almost always keeps his distance from other people, preferring to have his own personal space with no "intruders". Torgaz feels that women are too often flowery or meaningless, in a sense, if they don't perform a necessary function in society or everyday life. Torgaz may not go so far as to think that men are just plain better; it's just that it's more often women who delight in appearance, chatting, decorations, etc.
Weapon: Torgaz knows how to use the common hunting and guard weapons, but his favorite weapon is his katana. The pommel and rounded guard are black, and the grip's wrapping is a dark green. The blade has narrow fullers; Torgaz's family symbol is engraved near the base of the blade.

Pokemon: Gallade
Pokemon Name: Wakaru
Pokemon Personality: Wakaru considers himself to be Torgaz's personal bodyguard. He usually obeys his link without argument. Wakaru keeps an open mind and keeps Torgaz informed, at later times, if the human's attention drifts. He shares some of his link's beliefs, preferring his blades to elaborate strategies. Wakaru can irritate Torgaz, often because he is trying to keep the human focused on something "meaningless" or "boring". At all times, Wakaru acts as Torgaz's anchor; the Gallade is the only one who always understands what the human wants to say.
Pokemon History: Wakaru's early history is filled with instances of defending, or trying to, Torgaz when the human was waylaid by those who thought him weak or stupid for being mute. One notable fight was between Torgaz and two humans, one with a Houndour and the other with a Poochyena. While fighting the Houndour, Wakaru's arm was bitten and burned. The burn-scar and semicircle of teeth-scars are still visible on the Gallade's left forearm.
Pokemon Specialty: Wakaru's specialty lies in melee combat, where he can use his arm-blades to their full advantage. He also has an eye for finding weak spots.
Pokemon Flaws: Wakaru may misinterpret something as offensive or dangerous to Torgaz, spurring the Gallade to act. He is not easily impressed and generally isn't interested in Pokemon of the opposite gender. Like his link, Wakaru also has a personal space "bubble" that others should stay out of.

Proof of Reading: This Ethan sure seems like the player character from the Gen. II games. Silent and all that. And...does anyone besides Ethan notice the Director shattering a picture frame to get the picture out? Someone might have heard that, besides Ethan and the Director.

Anything Else: Aside from the usual link between human and Pokemon, Wakaru has the mental abilities of a psychic Pokemon. Teleporting or transmitting mental messages are natural to him, though not always used. At least some people are freaked out by telepathy.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
All new sign-ups are accepted. That said, juniebug, there is no currency in this RP, so the only reason for them to play music is for entertainment purposes.

Anyways, yes. The new day is up, and everyone may now wake up their characters and do what they'd like!

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
Wolf. I have to say that your RPing of two characters, not only confuses me a great amount, but also makes me glad that I was able to get into this rp with an awesome RP community. Switching perspectives like that... :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolf. I have to say that your RPing of two characters, not only confuses me a great amount, but also makes me glad that I was able to get into this rp with an awesome RP community. Switching perspectives like that... :3
I can switch between all of my characters with ease, and delve into there separate minds and dissect their thoughts.

So, guys, It's morning IC now, and there hasn't been a post in three days.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@wolfofeve- i hope hikari is still in the game? :< i wont get on in awhile so… if shes still in… ( i hope so…) can you guys make it so that she got sick and sleeps? ^^ … ill be back soon… im sorry :( bunnying her for awhile is alright too ^^

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@wolfofeve- i hope hikari is still in the game? :< i wont get on in awhile so… if shes still in… ( i hope so…) can you guys make it so that she got sick and sleeps? ^^ … ill be back soon… im sorry :( bunnying her for awhile is alright too ^^

Yes, of course. Whenever you can, get her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back