• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What does your Join Ave look like?

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
Years
My Join Avenue provides a little bit of everything - dojo trainers, lottery hosts, florists, those merchants selling berries and other consumables, etc. Some of the members are random people, while some are OTs of people I trade with. Mac is condemned to a lifetime of serving me.

Years
My join avenue has a salon, two colosseums, a bistro, a lottery shop, an emporium, a museum, and a garden. Each shop is at level 10, and my join avenue overall is at Level 44.

I named my Join Avenue "Seffner", which is named after a small town outside my hometown of Tampa. I named it that because I went to school there and it was a little joke between me and my other friends who play Pokémon. xD

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
My join ave is pretty basic at the moment, im trying to reach level 100 but its a long process. I have a wide range of shops. I would like to dedicate my shops to EV training

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My join avenue is finally full! One of every shop. I'm still trying to rank them up though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
I have one of everything (Two berry shops >.>), but all I use is my level 10 shop, the lottery corner, and berry shops... But it does come in handy :D.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
Mine has a little bit of everything. By far the highest-ranked shop though, is obviously the Dojo. So easy to get money and train my Pokemon up the easy way instead of all that grinding...

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Just to update on my Join Avenue status. I'm now at Rank 23 and I've got all the type-resist berries that I wanted. Now I'm focusing on getting all the shops in the avenue to Rank 10.

Back