• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

ohHeyVaporeon.

You just can't shake me.
Years
Oh! Well, I thought we needed to wait. Or... That it was the most appropriate thing to do. Glad to see we can start. ^^ Or... That my trainer can start, haha. I'm just a lil' ole mentor... xD

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Alright. Cool. XD Thanks. I'm going to go add a tag at the bottom of my SU saying what pokemon Jen has and what level they are and their moves. :D That's likely to be updated as time goes on.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Um, it seems like Pirate Hunter's left. Which means I'm left without any mentor. >.< So, uh, until then, what should Jack do? xD;

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Well you kind of left Jen to the elements there... you could go check on the battle, go train, I'm pretty sure you're allowed to run into a Darigan if you wanted.

Back