• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
Hi,

Anyone up for a Generation V OU singles battle?
Standard rules, PM or VM me if you are interested.

Years
new here and i just got my hands on a pearl friend code:5457 9668 2838 (pm for a battle but note i just started the game like yesterday) oh also looking for someone who can EV train my pokemon for me I'll return the favor wen i can :)

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
Years
Anyone up for a 5th gen triple battle?

I don't mind the opponent's team being of any tier as I'm opting for casual battles rather then competitive, but absolutely no UBER and LEGENDS please.

PM/VM me if your interested.

Years
I know that barely anyone plays this anymore... but I am looking for a PBR game. VM me for more information, you choose the rules.

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
Years
Anyone want a 5th Gen battle? My FC is in my siggi. (that will be the team i will be using in the battle btw)

PM ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back