• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FREE CLONING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas1223

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
i can do as many pokemon as you want and however many you want and if shiny or not and what pokemon it is below ill have it done depending on how many it is tops 1 hr

Shad0wind

The Best Cloner And trainer!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 29, 2007
y are so many people with 0 post count cloning?

Roxas1223

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2007
i just got here from serebiiforums.com and i have cloned aton there and people give me one of the pokemon they want me to clone let me clone one for myself so i wanna do that here too

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
y are so many people with 0 post count cloning?

I am cloning currently, the only reason i have 0 posts is that my post count isn't added onto in the Trading forums... :(
I haven't had any threads shut down,a nd I have completed 4+ trades so far, with lots of happy customers :D

R.A.M.

KEY Fan
Years
i just got here from serebiiforums.com and i have cloned aton there and people give me one of the pokemon they want me to clone let me clone one for myself so i wanna do that here too
Still, you got 3 threads closed today.

I am cloning currently, the only reason i have 0 posts is that my post count isn't added onto in the Trading forums... :(
I haven't had any threads shut down,a nd I have completed 4+ trades so far, with lots of happy customers :D
There are lots of other forums where the post count raises, you know:\

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
if it's AR, i think it needs to be shut down, but the mods havn't directly said that the product of the cloning is legit, so i cant say

Cacttus

Sigh
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
hmm maybe someone should let him clone a pokemon
(im not stepping up for it)

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2007
hey do u think that u can do four eevee's for me? tonight if u can... ok so he left but i really want my eevee cloned. any takers?

Trentp

Banned
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2011
thanks for cloning my pokemon roxas1223 everybody let him clone your pokemon its fast work and fast results i just gave him every single one of my shinies and he cloned them

RileyVace

Frogs and Dragons, baby
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2019
Still, you got 3 threads closed today.

There are lots of other forums where the post count raises, you know:\

Of course I do ^^
I just only been in trade forum, and to be honest i don't really feel like going elsewhere due to not caring about discussions of Pokemon, all I want to do is to clone pokemon, and during the process gain some rare shinies etc for myself.
I more clone pokemon to trade for pokemon I don't have. I recently lost my GBA with my Emerald in, which housed all my Pokemon from my Ruby, Sapphire, FRed, Lgreen, and I don't want to be breeding countless pokemon again. I had 1 of each pokemon on that Emerald cart.I mean one of EACH. I lost 386 pokemon.
And now, thanks to Nintendo WFC, i don't have to go to events, or breed pokemon a million times, I can just trade :)

The mods shut down Roxas' threads mainly due to SUSPISCION of Action Replying. It wasn't proved.

To be honest, if you THINK he's using AR, then it's your responsibility whether or not to do it, but otherwise it seems trustworthy so far.

DarrylR

Banned
Years
thanks for cloning my pokemon roxas1223 everybody let him clone your pokemon its fast work and fast results i just gave him every single one of my shinies and he cloned them

Kid you must be an IDIOT.

It's a shame you have your username which is my last name in real life.

Dude this supposedly person who received CLONED POKEMON, has the SAME FC as yours in the first post of this thread. Your slyness just leads to being a scammer or a dimwitted person...

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Okay, this ends here.
I'd advise nobody to clone with either Trentp or Roxas1223; they are the same person. Trentp it is against the rules to create another account to mislead other people. Obviously you have not read the rules at all:

The rules said:
You are not allowed to register accounts to create an illusion of more than one person.
Also known as "sock puppetry", you may not use another account to vote on a poll or back up an argument, mislead other members, or evade a ban. Evasion of a ban, in particular may, depending on the offences a member commits, result in punishments such as the ban time being doubled and/or the timer reset. This does not prohibit having multiple accounts (for yourself or individuals in your family) in general.
If you joined to scam other people, perhaps find something else to do with your time.
Like go outside, I dunno!

Trentp, you are receiving a warning for this, don't do it again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back