• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Tournament of Life [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Which is exactly why I edited my previous post (in this thread). I'm not able to move on until anyone else does or it'll seem out of place and extremely short.

I just hope Rune is still able to participate in the RP since she's been so quiet. And Mingle; where has she been?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
I'm really, really sorry guys. I've been busy adopting to my new college schedule (Quarter sem, so we change classes every 10 weeks) and had tried (and failed) to update my fanfiction.

I have a quest (Sorta like a choose-your-own-adventure-RP, with everyone controlling a single character) and an English research paper to write, but I do have time to post here, so just PM me if you need me to do anything.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm very sorry about this... I really wanted to be in this rp but it's my first one :3 hope I can join and start where I left off! Also my keyboard is a bit broken so there may be a few spelling mistakes

Name: Nath

Age (15+): 14 3/4

Appearance: blue shaggy hair, wears a yellow body warmer over a black long sleeved jumper. Wears worn out pants and has blue trainers. is eyes are dark blue and his nose is smallish. He has a hat he doesn't often wear but it is very much like Red's, except it is yellow. I'll have a picture up soon or you could look yourself on google. the link is : http://www.absoluteanime.com/digimon/henry.jpg
yes its a digimon character, but It looks exactly how I want. This sould give you a perfect idea of what Nat looks like

Personality: He is very shy but loves pokemon. He doesn't usually get along with other males as he feels intimidated by them. He prefers to keep all of his pokemon out of his pokeballs, and usually gives them nicknames, although he quite often forgets them. He quite often gets lost in thought and has to be woken up by another being, human or pokemon. He loves learning new things, like strategies, and tries to help the best he can. He is ashamed of his parents, and wants to show them that there is no point in being evil, but he doesnt know what they look like. He really wants to start an adventure so he lies about his age a lot in order to find his destiny

History: From a kid he allways loved pokemon. He once had an encounter with Team Rocket, but nothing serious happened. He once had a friend growlithe who he spent is life with, but losing him age 11 to Team Galactic, not knowing where he was anymore. He had allways dreamed of becoming a pokemon breeder or co-ordinater, and was allways top in his class when it came to strategies. His family consisted of 3 team galactic members, and 2 team rocket members - his mum and dad. He never really saw his mum and dad and was adopted at the age of 3 and taken to Twinleaf town to start his life.
From birth he allways struggled with things, and allways learned them a long time after everyone else. He learned to walk at 4 years old and to speak at 5. His learning was slow, but later on things got a bit different and he started to outwit is foster parents wit simple remarks like 'I don't see you doing anything' which was different for him. He was allways bottom set in class, but cleverest in that bottom set, which made him feel great, and inspired him to become a breeder. He had hatched many eggs before for other trainers as a small job, and got little money for doing so. He was a big fan of Dawn, top co-ordinater and loved watching her at the wallace cup every year. The only time the wallace cup came to sinnoh was when Nath was 10. This also inspired him to be better than Dawn at co-ordinating. Altough he has a task, he still wanted to chase his dreams

Pokemon: Tyrouge | lv 5 | steadfast ability | tackle+ growl | Male

I was wondering, when/if I join, could I maybe get to Jubilife after you defeat Ivy,then realize I've been left behind or something? Either way it would be good so you guys don't have to wait for me and I can go slowly.?

Man I can't work out how to put pictures on the post... If someone could tell me that wouldbe great coz I got the perfect picture for my charector

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Thanks for submitting your SU! Unfortunately, you will need to elaborate on all aspects of it (history, appearance and personality), and I think there could be a lot more room for a real detailed and intriguing character.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hope that the post is edited good enough now? I'm just writing tis ere coz I'm not sure if you see edited messages in your inbox? do you?

I hope you can answer my edited post soon as I have been waiting for some time now for a reply. If you do reply I will not be on until tomorrow at around 5 o clock but I would appreciate it if you could have a look

I'm very sorry about this... I really wanted to be in this rp but it's my first one :3 hope I can join and start where I left off! Also my keyboard is a bit broken so there may be a few spelling mistakes

Name: Nath

Age (15+): 14 3/4

Appearance: blue shaggy hair, wears a yellow body warmer over a black long sleeved jumper. Wears worn out pants and has blue trainers. is eyes are dark blue and his nose is smallish. He has a hat he doesn't often wear but it is very much like Red's, except it is yellow. I'll have a picture up soon or you could look yourself on google. the link is : http://www.absoluteanime.com/digimon/henry.jpg
yes its a digimon character, but It looks exactly how I want. This sould give you a perfect idea of what Nat looks like

Personality: He is very shy but loves pokemon. He doesn't usually get along with other males as he feels intimidated by them. He prefers to keep all of his pokemon out of his pokeballs, and usually gives them nicknames, although he quite often forgets them. He quite often gets lost in thought and has to be woken up by another being, human or pokemon. He loves learning new things, like strategies, and tries to help the best he can. He is ashamed of his parents, and wants to show them that there is no point in being evil, but he doesnt know what they look like. He really wants to start an adventure so he lies about his age a lot in order to find his destiny

History: From a kid he allways loved pokemon. He once had an encounter with Team Rocket, but nothing serious happened. He once had a friend growlithe who he spent is life with, but losing him age 11 to Team Galactic, not knowing where he was anymore. He had allways dreamed of becoming a pokemon breeder or co-ordinater, and was allways top in his class when it came to strategies. His family consisted of 3 team galactic members, and 2 team rocket members - his mum and dad. He never really saw his mum and dad and was adopted at the age of 3 and taken to Twinleaf town to start his life.
From birth he allways struggled with things, and allways learned them a long time after everyone else. He learned to walk at 4 years old and to speak at 5. His learning was slow, but later on things got a bit different and he started to outwit is foster parents wit simple remarks like 'I don't see you doing anything' which was different for him. He was allways bottom set in class, but cleverest in that bottom set, which made him feel great, and inspired him to become a breeder. He had hatched many eggs before for other trainers as a small job, and got little money for doing so. He was a big fan of Dawn, top co-ordinater and loved watching her at the wallace cup every year. The only time the wallace cup came to sinnoh was when Nath was 10. This also inspired him to be better than Dawn at co-ordinating. Altough he has a task, he still wanted to chase his dreams

Pokemon: Tyrouge | lv 5 | steadfast ability | tackle+ growl | Male

I was wondering, when/if I join, could I maybe get to Jubilife after you defeat Ivy,then realize I've been left behind or something? Either way it would be good so you guys don't have to wait for me and I can go slowly.?

Man I can't work out how to put pictures on the post... If someone could tell me that wouldbe great coz I got the perfect picture for my charector

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'm sorry, but I have to drop out of this RP. I just have too many things to take care of.

Don't mysteriously kill Raiso, though. Just make him an NPC and have him sacrifice himself for another RPer or something. I dunno, just give him an honorable death, for my sake.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I hope I'm doing the role play well. Could someone please hint me on how I'm doing with this?

Also before you say I'm not in I did get a message from curious saying I was in, I just hope this is going smooth and stuff. :) I guess curious just hasn't updated the prolouge and stuff :/ I hope lol.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Unfortunately due to my serious time constraints (blame it on my studies), I have no other option but to close this roleplay. I'm sorry if this comes as a severe inconvenience to any of you, and I thank you all for the dedication and effort you've put into your posts and your SU's. I'd be more than happy to see this idea be remade into a separate roleplay so long as I am credited somewhere. :3

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back