• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
My cat really gets ticked off if I pace near him. He hisses and swats at me. He does the same if he runs out in front of me and I have to quickly step around him.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Back into cats discussions, aren't we?
Well if a cat gets mad, i wouldn't want to be around it:
1-They are freakin' fast and agile. You can't escape them.
2-They can tear your face apart easily.
3-They can reach a table.
There is no escape to an angry cat.

Years
I can withstand a cat attack. I mean, a few minor cuts is nothing compared to a full out dog attack.
Dogs have the potential to be much more dangerous than cats.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love how the internet is full of cat videos, but not dog videos. Well, you know what I mean.

Anyone see that video of the cat knocking on the door?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Dogs attacks may be more frequent and powerful but if you're intelligent and agile enough you can avoid them but like i stated before there is no escape to an angry cat.
If you jump on a tree a dog can't reach you but the cat can!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not if they're a big dog...that's why dogs are more dangerous overall - when you get to big dogs, if they want to attack you, there's not much you're going to be able to do. At least if a cat attacks you, you can grab something and hit them with it because they're small, but once a German Shepherd lunged for my face and there was literally nothing I could do...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I used to have a German Shepherd. It seems they can't stand kids at all. My dog nearly killed my little cousin. And she keeps liking him. Ha 2 years old child!

Crux

Evermore
Years
If you're stupid enough to make a dog or cat angry enough to want to chase you up a tree then I doubt your smart enough to escape either.

Your arguement is invalid.
NEW SUBJECT, How bout them red socks?
Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm a little dubious of that number Jz. I know I reacted when a dog attacked me after the first bite. I think it would depend on the dogs, I bet smaller dogs can bite faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back