• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hola :)

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
Hello my name is Antonio & I've been playing Pokemon since Generation 3. I'm only 15 and I'm currently awaiting for Pokemon Black and White 2 to drop here in the US. I no longer watch the Pokemon anime because the characters (*sides eyes to Ash, Cilan & Iris*) annoy the crap out of me. I'm also looking for someone to do a favor for me when I buy Pokemon White 2, so if you're intersted please message me ;)

Years
Hello my name is Antonio & I've been playing Pokemon since Generation 3. I'm only 15 and I'm currently awaiting for Pokemon Black and White 2 to drop here in the US. I no longer watch the Pokemon anime because the characters (*sides eyes to Ash, Cilan & Iris*) annoy the crap out of me. I'm also looking for someone to do a favor for me when I buy Pokemon White 2, so if you're intersted please message me ;)

Hi Antonio, welcome to PC!

I am a fan of Oshawottz, who has a nice profile to go with it. But you can just call me Hikari btw (not my real name).

I'm turning 20 on Monday, and despite all that I still love Pokemon. And hey, just like you I've been playing since Generation 3 as well! So I guess we might be a mirror match or something?

Anyways, where do you want to go? Sharing interests is a good thing. Why don't you start with the PC Adoption Center so you can get to know a bit more about PC?

I'm free for a chat anytime, so VM me on my nice profile. I'm also open for a friend request.

Have fun and read the rules!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hi there Sarcastic, I feel weird by calling u that, may I call ya 'Bro'? Imma MidnightShine, dat B2W2 fan. have you heard about the English names of B2W2's protagonists yet? Oh, almost forgot, welcome to PC ^^.

The anime? Yeah, Iris sorta freaks me out >~<. Gen 3 is my fav Gen apart from the Unova region, ya know......

You feel like chatting? VM me at my page, K? Send me a friend request too! Don'f forget to read the rules, the FAQ if you feel like reading it & contact a staff member if there's any problem here.

See ya later~

~Mid

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hey there Antonio! I'm Cosmo. I used to watch the anime a little bit, but never really got hooked. I started playing at Gen III too, and I've found that the Advanced Gaming Board is a great place to discuss about it.
BW2 has me excited too. I've practically spoiled the game for myself though, but I guess that's my own fault. Anyways, if you want to chat, feel free to VM or PM me. See you around!

Years
Welcome to the wonderful community that is PC, Antonio~! n_n It's great to meet you!

I'm also anxious for Black/White 2, definitely going to be at my local GameStop on the day of its release. Have you ever tried the first two gens, out of curiosity? I found those to be pretty good even without the remakes coming in later down the road.

As for the anime, I'm still pretty hooked, though I've been on a bit of a break this last year. It's still a good show, but part of me yearns to see brand new protagonists. XD;

But yeah, hopefully you like it here so far~! Go ahead and explore around, you won't regret it. :3 Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need help!

Circaoffire

Clueless Scripter :/
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2016
I can't wait for B2W2 Either!!! Dx Have you tried the gen 1 and 2 games? They are fantastic even if graphics are lacking :P

Back