• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A couple of banners...

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Hi everyone. Well, this is my first thread in here. Rejoice. XD Anyway, I just got a tablet, and it came with Photoshop 2 and Corel Painter Essentials 2. Needless to say, they're really old. But, I did make a couple of banners. Rate them if you want, and give me some feedback.

They're both characters from Tales of Symphonia (GameCube), which is my favorite game of all time. Yeah. This first one I actually put some time into cleaning it up, so it looks better than the other one. I did the background in Painter Essentials, and I cleaned up the image in Paint. Bah.
PreseaBanner2.jpg

This next one, I just did a background, put a picture on it, then added some text, and called it good. Needless to say, it needs some touch-up yet. I'm posting it anyway, though. And I couldn't find a text I liked, either. =\
LloydBanner.bmp

Bah, rate and enjoy.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
Years
Problem with the images is that the cutting is a little pixelated. You cut it in paint? Good job, but, you may want to use some anti-alias on it to make it smoother.
Does photoshop2 have the magic wand tool? You can switch on anti-alias, the click on the blank area to cut it out with anti-alias.

Usually... cramming text into a paragraph isn't a very good idea. If you want a quote, you should put it into one straight line.

Back