• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Atomic Reactor

Keep up the wonderful work, I'm highly anticipating the release of the 2nd demo :)
Good luck man.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
u and everyone else eh.. atomic (wow never doin that again) anyways yea great vid it showed a lot more then you think to the howned eye. although i plan on doing a scrolling menu myself somwhat like that idea. anyways yea great vid dude. and as always cant wait for demo 2 and if you need any help just pm me or aim me actually i dont think i gave you my aim yet omega. here: sonic smash down (no duh...... :P)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for commenting guys.
A really bad news here.
I can't work on Raptor for about 2 weeks because I'm going out.
But, if possible, I'll borrow a laptop from my dad and use it when I'm not here.
So the demo releasing date will be postponed.
Sorry guys.
Btw, I need someone to keep my thread alive.
Sonic Smash Down
Ryushin
Red Gyarados
Three of them will keep the thread alive.
Thanks in advance!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Ok me and the others will keep this thread alive i kind of feel sad that the demo will be postponed but then again that builds up anticipation till the demo actually comes out. :D

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
off topic: oo me and others keep thread alive
how do i do that? give it a syringe? give it long life medcine or mayeb let it eat long life noodles xD

on topic: demo cant wait xD

good luck og ^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
i still am amazed by the backgrounds in this game. Why dont they have backgrounds like this in the real game? haha

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Its not much but we understand if your going out for thankzgiving. an now to sneak up over a years worth of work before og gets back on solar and lunar. (nah kiddin man but i will be working my ass off on my game this week whenever i get the chance). and as for keeping this thread alive it is one of my jobs on the team Thread Manager. so yea ill help of course and hopefuly we'll at least be able to see a little of ya while your on vacation. (funny ryushin told me earlier you would be doing that on aim) :P and its fine we waited almost a year for the next demo we can wait a couple of more weeks with it

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Although you asked them to im going to help as well! If you dont mind..
Anyway hmm nice updates OG sorryy for not posting before about your amazing updates. Good luck and have fun whrever you are going to do for 2 weeks.

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
From what I've seen in screens and videos, Darkchild doesn't seem to be doing his job as a grammar corrector. (Maybe this will be fixed for the actual release, but how do I know?) I'm not trying to be mean, but I hate to see such a great game with incredible features littered with grammatical errors. If you ever feel like you need someone to perform a thorough grammar and spelling check, I'd be more than happy to help out.

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
ya can i help keep this alive too?
i kno i haven't posted here, but i really like the maps, they're soooooo natural and awesome!!

Back