• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What are those things? :( I must know!

What is positive, 36.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You playing EoSD Went? And if so, what mode? /hasn't played Touhou in a long time so will probably have to do *gasp* Easy Modo again ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It is, isn't it? And yet were not closer to the goal. c: nor we ever will be, but i think that's the point.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

You playing EoSD Went? And if so, what mode? /hasn't played Touhou in a long time so will probably have to do *gasp* Easy Modo again ;;

Oh no, I'm not playing any games from the main series, I'm playing a spin-off, Koumajou Densetsu, a parody of Castlevania.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I can do that too!

Si me preguntas de donde vengo,
yo no lo sé,
últimamente vivo en el infierno,
y en un piso de alquiler.
Lo que me pasa es que
yo estoy cambiando
y creo que no es para bien,
pero te digo yo,
que pase lo que pase,
yo te siento siempre,
siempre, siempre...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, as a Swede, I do know my fair share of Swedish things that people in other countries enjoy.

...We tend to spazz out whenever Sweden is mentioned or a Swedish actor is being starred in Hollywood, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back